InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Three Days of Hell ❯ Chapter 13~Frustration! ( Chapter 13 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Three Days Of Hell~ Chapter 13 By Mija

Disclaimer~I dont own Inuyasha and company.

Frustration!

~~~Miroku and Sango had returned to only catch Kagome and Inuyasha going at it like rabbits. They had both stayed outside of the cave barrier looking in with mouth agape. Niether could look away, but as the air filled with the scent of thier mating, both of them groaned and looked at one another in shock. Sango blushed and turned away from the cave entrance and Mirokus lecherous grin. She went over and sat by the waterfall, as Miroku sat a distance from her, after recieving one of her "come near me and I'll slap you senseless" looks. They could still hear Kagome and Inuyasha going at it and both sighed in frustration. Sango no longer felt like she wanted to hurt Kagome, so she guessed that Kaede's advice about that was correct. But she was getting awfully frustrated and she knew why. Just seeing them was making her hot! First the episode with Kouga and Kagura, now this? Not to mention the she could actually smell the strong scent of thier joining. It was like an afrodisiac<sp?> and she couldnt help the way her body was reacting to it. But she would NOT give into her lustfull desires just cause Kagome was in heat.

~~~They heard the sounds from the cave cease, and she looked back to Miroku who was close by. He peered in and smiled, making a motion with his palms to his head, to indicate that they were asleep. Finally! Sango thought. But she was still not ready to go into that cave yet. Thier mating smells would be strong in there and there was only so much she could take. But alas fate was cruel. Not long after Kagome and Inuyasha had apperantly fallen asleep in exhaustion, two demons jumped into the clearing. Sango sprang to her feet and was getting the boomerang ready to attack when a female demon also showed up in the clearing. None of the demons payed any attention to them. Instead the two males faced off, preparing to fight for the female. Sango slunk backwards till she reached Miroku. Then not turning their backs on the demons, the entered threw the barrier and into the cave. Seeing the state of undress of both Inuyasha and Kagome, Sango blushed but hurridly and gently put a blanket over them to cover them.

~~~Sango turned around to see Miroku still at the cave entrance but inside the barrier still. She walked over to see what he was looking at, she figured he was watching the male demons fight over the female. Since she still heard alot of growling and grunting out there. When she got there her mouth dropped open in shock again. There was four demons in the clearing now, the two males from before, the female and a new female demon had arrived. But what made her mouth drop was that none of them were fighting anymore. The four demons were in a state of mating. One demon male with one demon female. Each pair was in a diffrent position of penetration. The grunts and groans were coming from them and the air outside of the cave was not doubt filled with the smell of mating, Sango could even smell it in here threw the barrier.

~~~Sango yelped and slapped Miroku across the face hard when she felt his hand on her ass again. His eyes got all swirly from her slap but he still had a huge grin on his face as he dropped to the ground in a daze. It was then she noticed the tent his arousal was making under his robes. Damn! This was getting more frustrating by the minute. Sighing she left Miroku where he was and walked to the oppisite side of the cave from where Kagome and Inuyasha were. She was tired, and it had grown dark. Just one more day she thought. Tomorrow would be Kagomes last day of heat and everything could go back to normal. If she survived that long she thought, as she continued to hear the mating calls from outside, and then from inside the cave. In thier sleep Inuyasha and Kagome had begun to touch each other intimatly. Must of been triggered by the sounds and smells from outside. Oh Hell this was going to be a long night, she sighed.

*************************************************************** *******

~~~Kagome and Inuyasha woke up totally naked wrapped in each others arms. They were cuddled up against each other in spoon fashion. They felt that they were still naked underneath the blanket. Kagome sighed then yelped as she wrapped her self more securly under the blanket. Inuyasha stretched sexily, almost like a cat.

"Whats wrong Kagome?" he yawned as he wrapped his arm back around her Kagome and pulled her to him. The blanket had been yanked off him when Kagome had rewrapped herself in it and he was naked in full view, but he didnt feel the need to care till he heard Kagome's reply, then a snicker.

"Goo..Good Morning Sango...Miroku...how.." was as far as she got, as he face flamed red, at seeing her friends in the cave with them. Of course Sango and Miroku were unusually far from each other, and Sango had a deep shade of red coloring her face as Miroku had his trade mark lech grin on his.

"How long have the two of you perverts been here?!" Inuyasha cut in, with a angry growl, as he yanked part of the blanket Kagome held over her in a death grip and covered his most revealing part of his body.

"We've been here since just after sundown last night Inuyasha." replied Miroku with a bigger grin and a dreamy sort of look about him. Kagome blushed brighter as she realized that they would have arrived in the middle of Inuyasha's punishment. She couldnt believe that niether of them had heard them come near.

"By the look on your faces I can tell you both came at a very bad time last night...soo you perverted monk..enjoy the show?" Inuyasha asked with a grin. He couldnt help it, it was a guy thing. Kagome and Sango both gasped.

"Inuyasha!!" Kagome shouted in total mortification as she slapped him. Her face couldnt possibly be anymore redder. Before Inuyasha could respond with some insult for being hit, they all heard noises coming from outside the cave.

"What the fuck is that?" Inuyash asked already tensing for battle. No one would get his hands on HIS MATE!

"Dont worry about it Kagome, Inuyasha...its been like that since last night. Or else we would have respected your privacy and stayed outside. Sango replied, looking away as her face too got terribly red.

"Been like what?" Inuyasha asked as he got up, already having put on his pants. He walked over to the mouth of the cave and looked out threw the barrier that Tetsiaga still put out for them. His eyes turned wide with shock.

"Fuck me...this all happened last night?" he asked, still staring out at the site before him in the clearing. Hed never seen anything like this in his life. He didnt even think it was possible. Kagome, having put on a Kimono from her bag, Sango had bought over to her, walked up behind Inuyasha and peered outside from around Inuyashas back.

"Oooh my Godss!..." Kagome gasped in total astonishment. In the clearing out side of the cave were like 20 or so demons both female and male. Same lay in exhausted sleep next to each other with marks of mating all around them, while still other couples rutted out there in front of each other and in broad daylight without a care in the world.

"Some of the first ones to have arrived last night have already left once they slept off their exhaustion, they had looked pretty confussed and snarled alot at each other before they left." came Sangos voice, not even to bother to look towards them. Inuyasha swiveled one ear in her direction and lightly sniffed the air. It was hard he had to admit, the smells of mating from outside and from him and Kagome pretty much dominated all other smells, but he smelt it. Sango was frustrated, and in heat herself. All this and Kagome's scent was taking its toll on her, he could smell Mirokus arousal as well, but he was always aroused in one way or the other, and it wasnt as strong as Sangos. It was most likely because she was a virgin and didnt understand or know how to control these overwhelming feelings she was having.

~~~Inuyasha could understand her problem, but there was no way in hell he was going to say anything to her about it. She would probably punch him in the face, and Sango's punches hurt, she was a very strong human, and being an demon exterminator for fucks sake. He knew better than to really piss her off. But he had sympathy for her and decided to help her out.

"Hey Sango? Miroku?..after we eat some breakfast why dont you two head back to Keade's?" he stated. Both of them looked at him with surprise. Even Kagome looked at him with surprise.

"But Inuyasha? do you not need us to protect Lady Kagome anymore?" Miroku asked.

"I can protect her now..I can be near and frankly I dont plan on letting her out of this cave till tomorrow morning when her becoming will be over...I can take care of her adn things till them." Inuyasha replied with utmost certinty. Both Sango and Miroku thought for a bit and decided that it was true. He seemed normal right now and he was standing right next to Kagome, besides they didnt have to protect Kagome from Inuyasha anymore since they had mated already. And it seemed like any demons coming near the cave only seemed to want to mate, as long as there was a female around and Kagome stayed in the cave, she would be utterly safe.

"It would be nice to get some rest back at the village." Sango replied, sounding almost relieved, and embarrassed that she did. Kagome gave her a sympathetic smile and an understanding one.

"Then its decided, after we eat then you two can pack up and leave for the village, Kagome any ramen left?" Inuyasha asked turning to her and pulling her into her arms. Kagome groaned, but not in pleasure.

"Ooh Gods please...no more Ramen...im soo tired of Ramen cant we have something else?? maybe you could go hunting?" Kagome replied, the thought of another day eating Ramen, making her want to puke.

"What??? Did I just hear what I think I heard?" Inuyasha replied holding her at arms length with a look that made her think she was was not in her right mind.

"Inuyasha I know you have this thing for Ramen and all but some of us can only stand soo much of it before the very thought of it makes us sick" she replied with a huff. Again he looked at her as if she had sprouted two heads.

"Is your head broken??" Inuyasha asked seriously as he pointed a clawed finger towards her head, indicating that he thought she had brain damage or something.

"NO MY HEAD IS NOT BROKEN!" She retorted angerly, putting her hands on her hips and staring up at him with anger flareing in her eyes. Sango and Miroku sighed, this was familiar to them.

"Just because you can eat ramen everyday for breakfast lunch and dinner does not mean we can all do it..some of us happen to like variety in our meals ya know." Kagome added. "And we've been eating ramen for over a month straight now, if i see another cup of Ramen im not only going to loose it but im going to hurl all over your haori Inuyasha!" Kagome yelled at him. Sango laughed and Miroku giggled. This was more like the friends they knew so well.

"Stay here Sango...I will go out and see if I can hunt anything down..when they are done fighting send Inuyasha out to help ok? One of us will more than likely be lucky and hunt something down." Miroku whispered to Sango, so as not to dissrupt the arguing couple.

"Shouldnt I come with you?" Sango asked. Miroku shook his head no.

"It would be best to stay in here...theres alot of male demons out there who wont mind taking a human female in place of a demoness, to mate with her if they are in this state..besides it seems that the males are more affected by all this than the females, now that Kagome and Inuyasha have mated, and frankly I need to get out of here for a little while..." He replied. Sango blushed, knowing what he meant, and knowing that he was no doubt going to relieve himself of some of the tension building in him while out. She wished she could be more like that, but she would be too humilated to even try.

"Hurry back alright? Id like to get back to Kaede's as soon as possible ok?" she almost pleaded. Knowing how she felt, he nodded and got up and left. Kagome and Inuyasha were still arguing over the benifits or lack of, of eating ramen all the time, so they didnt notice him leave. Sango sighed and layed her head back against the stone cave wall and waited for the fighting to stop, at least this was way more preferable to them mating in front of her.

A/N~Okies heres the next chappie, so what did you all think? Ok I know the whole ramen thing is silly, but I was thinking about it last night and thought...ewwwwwww who can eat that alllllll the time?? I mean I love pizza like crazy but if I ate it morning noon and night for even a week straight I think I would begin to hate it. Donthca think? I mean I like to eat a variety of foods and I thought that they should too, maybe not Inu but the rest might..lol...anyhow i thought it would ease some tension and add a little humor to this. Hope it didnt suck too bad. Anyhow let me know what you think ok? As I figure it, there about 3 to 4 chaps left in this story and would love to get some feed back ok? Yes sadly my mind is already thinking of a sequal to this story..(sighs,,yes I said sequel) but that all depends...have not decided on that yet..anyhow read review and till the next chap be well be happy and read ya laters..huggs Mija..:-)