InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Three Days of Hell ❯ Chapter 14~Enough! ( Chapter 14 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Three Days of Hell~Chapter 15 By Mija

Disclaimer~I do NOT own Inuyasha and Company. (sigh)

Enough!

~~~Sango walked back down the river where she had taken that brief bath when they had first gotten to the cave. The image of Miroku and that silver haired demoness going at it like no tomorrow was just too much to take. She had left the cave when Kagome and Inuyashas arguing over the stupid Ramen had turned into passion. She couldnt understand it really. One moment they were arguing and the next they were kissing each other, she looked up to see them in a heated embrace. It was like they had not known or cared that she was still there. The minute Kagome tore open Inuyasha's top, and he ripped her kimono with his claws, Sango sprang to her feet and fled from the cave. They either had no control over thier actions or just didnt care and she was not in the mood to see them doing it.

~~~Sighing Sango remembered leaving the cave in search of Miroku, to tell him what was going on in the cave so he wouldnt just walk in on them, when she finally came up on him she found him in a forest clearing with a silver haired demoness straddled over him. Miroku's robes were open, showing off all his sculpted glory as the she demon had her skirt rucked up around her waist, her low cut shirt pulled up over her very very ample breasts, which Miroku was fondling and squeezing with abandon. Sango tried to rid the image of Miroku thrusting up into the beautifull she demon as she rode him in a very old and sensual rythm, from her mind but couldnt. It wasnt because she was jealous, well she was, but not of Miroku being with someone else, but because he had been lucky enough to find someone to relieve this terrible ache of wanting. Of Need. She liked the monk just fine, but she didnt love him, so she hadnt run off from heartache at seeing them but from utter and total FRUSTRATION!

~~~She couldnt take it anymore, she really couldnt. Her body was screaming at her right now and it was almost painfull. She needed release, satisfaction and she needed it NOW. Coming to the same pool she had bathed in before, she looked around quickly and figured she was far enough, all the demons seemed to head straight for the clearing by the cave. Once she felt she was alone and out of immediate danger she stripped her exterminator suit off and went into the cool clear waters of the pool. The water felt good on her over heated skin and she hissed at the contact. After dunking her head under the water and cooling down some of her outter heat, she decided to work off some of that inner heat. She had promised not to do this, had felt it wrong to take such liberties with her own body, but she was not thinking straight anymore. The need was all she felt, the urge to release this ball of nerves in her abdomen and nether regions, was all that mattered right now. She raised a hand up and started to tweak one of her beaded nipples between two fingers, she bit her bottom lip and groaned at the wonderfull feel of it, but it wasnt enough.

~~~The demon who had watched this very same female bathe before in this exact same spot, watched her yet again from a tree limb next to the pool of clear water. He was a bit surprised that she had not sensed him on some level. He had seen her in battle a few times and knew the demon exterminator was very in tune with her surroundings at all times. She would have to be, to have lasted this long as a demon exterminator. One could get killed very quickly if not good at tuning into their surroundings, especially one who made their living killing demons. He did not know why he still hung around here. He had outstanding control and had been able to keep from succombing to Inuyasha's wenches becoming heat. He had smelt the moment Inuyasha had claimed her, and the change in her scent as well. This is when it had almost become unbearable to control. He had turned to leave several times to put as much distance between him and them as possible. He hated the urges he was having, the want and need threatening to take control. But everytime he had tried to leave, his legs wouldnt seem to respond to him.

~~~He had looked at his legs with a glare at thier betrayal to heed his commands, but try as he might they refused to budge farther than this spot. The one by the pool. He wasnt nearly far enough to get away from the intoxicating smell of the human wench's becoming heat, and now mated heat, and it had taken every shred of will power he had possesed to stay just where he was and not go to that clearing and find any availiable demon female and rut with her. He had not even cared if she was available, the urge was so great he would of fought another male just to claim one. This thought truelly disgusted him. He was above that, above all this, and if he had had his way he would of put a stop to all this by killing the stupid human who was causing all this, even if it meant killing Inuyasha as well. Now here he was looking down at the demon exterminator in all her naked glory, watching her play with her breasts, smelling her arousal and hearing her soft moans of pleasure, and the last shred of control snapped within him. Common sense no longer ruled, all that ruled now is raw animal instinct. And the need to mate NOW!

~~~Sango was concentrating on the way her touches on her breasts felt, that she had not noticed that someone else had come into the pool behind her. Not till she felt a naked male chest press up against her naked back and two clawed hands came up to cup both of her breasts. Before she could whip around and see who it was and defend herself, he ran his clawed fingers over her highly sensitive peaks and she hissed at the exquisite feel of it. Her hands not felt this good on her breasts. At her hiss, she heard a low growl from the demon behind her, for she hadnt a doubt it was a demon, the claws had given that away. The growl rumbled threw his chest against her back and it sent wonderfull little shivers down her spine to pool into her belly. She couldnt help it. She melted against him and covered the hands that toyed with her nipples, with her own hands, leading him to where it felt the best. Another growl and hot puffs of air on her damp neck. More delicious shivers.

~~~A small part of her comman sense tried to resurfice as she began to think how wrong and wicked this was. She wasnt a loose woman, she didnt have meaningless sex with a stranger, let alone a demon. She tensed a bit but before the sensible part of her mind could take full control, she heard him growl louder before he latched his mouth onto her her shoulder and sank his fangs into her. Sango didnt know what had happened but she stilled, her body refused to obey her thoughts, but then all thought left as he slid one hand down into the water and between her thighs. His clawed finger found the bundle of nerves right at her heated core and started to rub in slow circles. Sango's knees went limp and her body felt like water as the feel of that drove her senses to the brink of insanity.

~~~He held her up against him as he continued to play with one nipple and stroke her clitoris. He took his fangs out of her shoulder and began to lick on the wound, then shower her neck and the side of her face with kisses and nips and lots of wonderfull warm licks. The ache and ball of tension in her abdoman grew to a fevered ache. She couldnt help the way her hips moved in a circular motion around his fingers. She felt his arousal against her back, he was tall so it didnt quite make it to the space between her rounded rear cheeks. She leaned more into him at his minstrations and the feel of his huge arousal. She couldnt hold back the moans and whimpers that came out of her mouth. This is what she had needed, what she wanted since this all started. But it still wasnt enough, yet she would take any release she could and be gratefull for it. Just when she felt the peak of all that tension about to burst he pulled his hand from between her legs and from the attention it demanded. This pissed her off, to come sooo close and then to have it taken it away was the last straw. She growled herself and whirled in the demons arms and came face to face with her almost lover.

"SHEESHOMARU??!" she gasped in total shock. Of all the people or demons, this was the last one she ever expected. He looked down at her with a fevered look in his golden eyes, his nostrils were flared as he breathed heavily, his mouth in a half snarl, showing off his white fangs. He growled before he pulled her up flush against his naked body.

~~~He rubbed his huge arousal against her tummy as he took her mouth in a fierce possesive kiss. Sango's mind tried to refuse him, to shout at her body to stop this. This was Sheeshomaru! She screamed internally. He wanted to kill Inuyasha, he was a demon, a freaking lord to boot. You cant do this with him, you cant let him do this with you. All this raced threw her mind, but in the end her need and want was more powerfull than her comman sense. But not one to just let herself be taken, she decided that she would teach this demon lord that she was good at subduing demons, after all its what she did, who she was. With a growl of her own she pushed him up agianst the bank of the pool and flung herself into his arms, wrapping her arms around his neck, wrapping her legs around his waist and took his lips in a hungry kiss. Sheeshomaru growled, and returned her fevered kiss.

~~~Ok Sheeshomaru was a bit shocked by the aggresivness of the human in his arms. Not only had she broke his hold upon her when he had had her in his arms from behind to look at him, but she had growled like a she demon, pushed him up against the edge of pool and pounced on him, and now she was leading thier kiss. He thought that the submission bite he had given her earlier was enough to let him dominate this mating, when she had melted into him. Now he knew better, this was no ordinary human, she was strong in body and will. She would not be one to be easily dominated by him, but he was going to enjoy trying to. He growled in her mouth and took over the kiss, biting her lip and sucking on it, then licking it to sooth the pain. When she gasped he entered her mouth and his tongue fought with hers in a most sensual dance. Both of them moaned at this, which made his cock twitch with need. When she had jumped into his arms and wrapped her legs around his waist, it had bought her heated core to his arousal. Now he used this to his advantage and ground his cock against her hot nether lips. She moaned and seemed to melt closer into him, if that was at all possible.

~~~Ohh that was it! Sango thought to herself, it was too much and she was in such torment. She could tell he took pleasure in teasing her, making her wait, but he didnt know her. She let one arm fall down her side then slide between them to grip his shaft. He pulled from thier kiss and hissed. He looked down at her with a heated frown. Angry and turned on all at the same time. He growled.

"Bitch." he said.

"Bastard." she replied in kind, taking his cock and poised it at her entrance. He tensed and Sango could tell he was going to try to push her away, he wanted to do this at his pace not hers, but she wasnt going to allow that. It was time he knew who was really in charge. Before he could make a move she wrapped her legs around his waist tighter bringing his rock hard cock into her.

~~~They both gasped and growled at the same time. She had not felt any pain, which she was thankfull for. All her exterminator activities had long since broken her hymen, even though she was still a virgin. Sheeshomaru knew she was a virgin, her lack of maiden head didnt phase him at all, he had smelt that she was still a virgin, and the tight feel of her pussy surrounding him was more than proof enough. As tight as she was he was sure she felt some discomfort at the hugeness of him and the invasion of something within her. And wether he liked it or not, he could not stop what was done now, he had wanted to do this his way, but again she had surprised him and dominated this mating. She had only managed to get half of him in her before they both had growled at the feel of each other. Now he grabbed her hips tightly, his claws sinking into her smooth flesh just a bit as he held her still as he thrusted his hips up, bringing the rest of him inside of her. She moaned loud and let her head fall onto his shoulder where she actually bit him. The little vixen had acutally dared to bite HIM?

~~~With another feral growl Sheeshomaru hauled them out of the water, still connected, and lowered her onto the bank with him laying on top of her. He looked down at her with a heated gaze, her own just as heated. They came together in a fierce kiss as he pulled out and then thrust into her hard. She moaned in his mouth and sank her fingers in his silver hair and gripped it in her hands and kept him in place on her mouth as they both devoured each other. She met him thrust for thrust with her legs still wrapped around his waist. It was obvious that both wanted to be the dominate one, but niether one was able to get the upper hand. They were equally matched and soon they were both cumming at the exact same time. Before Sheeshomaru could stop himself he latched his mouth onto the area where her neck met her shoulder and sank his fangs into her in a claiming of his mate. Sango growled her utter satisfaction and pleasure at this and her release as he finished spilling his seed into her. The last coherant thing Sheeshomaru thought of before he fell to her side in an exhausted sleep was, WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST DO?

A/N~Ok ok, I was going to do Miroku's encounter first, but this one kept calling to me and I had no choice but to write out Sango and Sheeshomarus pairing. And yes Ive updated more tonite than usual, but I cant sleep and had an urge to write. yes there is also alot of grammer and spelling mistakes in the last chap and no doubt this one, but as i said if I go back and reread my work, I will end up rewriting here and there and loose the moment. So I dont bother to do it. Sowwy..and to my one reviewee that asked, Kilala no doubt deserves some action as well as Kaede, but they are back at the village, and I dont know how I feel about writing lemons with Kaede not to mention Kilala..who would I find to pair them up with? Thats way more imagination and straying than i want to do from the original crew. again sowwy...soo what do you all think about this chappie?? was the pairing with Sango and Sheesh good or not?? I think most of yall knew I would pair them up, huh? admit it..hehe...but did i do it justice is what i want to know, after all it is late and ive been writing and reading stories on this thing all night so my mind might not be functioning properly, so tell me if this sucked or not k? till the next chappie be well be happy and read ya later..huggs Mija..:-)