InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Three Days of Hell ❯ Chapter 15~The Hunt! ( Chapter 15 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Three Days Of Hell~ Chapter 15 By Mija

Disclaimer~ I do not own Inuyasha and Company.

The Hunt!

~~~Miroku left the cave, totally of no intrest to any of the demons either out cold from exhaustion of mating or in the act of mating. Mirokus shaft was already achingly hard. The sites and smells out in the clearing had only added to the smell Kagome in heat was sending out. It didnt help that he had seen them, and had wanted so badly to join them. The whole cave had reeked with the sweet aroma's of arousal and sex. It had taken everything in him to keep from jumping Sango and taking her. But he was not stupid or did he have a death wish. He had enough bumps and scars on his head from the many times she had hit him for groping her. He he soo much as did anything more, well he was sure that he would not live to be sucked in by the wind tunnel if Naruku was not defeated in time.

~~~He would hunt down something to satisfy Kagome and them but first he had to go relieve himself of the terrible ache between his legs. Right now he was soo hard it was right up against his belly underneath his robes, throbbing. Each time his robes moved around it, or he inhaled, its sensitive condition only seemed to worsen. He didnt like doing this much, but he had done it in other sitiuations when his need had been great. But by Buddha it had never been this great. After he took care of himself to ease the pain and tension he would go find something to hunt. He had to hurry though, he knew Sango was desperate to leave, to be far from Kagome's scent, and all the arousing stimulants around her. He felt for her, he really did, he would of offered her his services but he felt that even though she would probably kick his rear end, that it would only ruin what they shared now. Yes he loved Sango, but he loved her like he loved Kagome, a friend, a commrade in arms, and a woman he cared for with all his heart, but was not IN love with her. Yes he groped her, but it was just something he did, he had groped Kagome as well, but the longer Inuyasha and Kagome spent time together, the more possesive Inuyasha got, and groping Kagome had no longer been much of an option unless he wanted to be torn limb from limb by an angry and territorial half dog demon. So he stuck to groping Sango, but thats all it was nothing more.

~~~He strode deeper into the forest, hoping to find a nice clearing where he could conduct his business without being bothered, as well as to be far from any demons who might be headed in the direction of the clearing, lured by Kagome's scent. He was a good distance away when he found a nice neat clearing with emerald green grass as luch as any fur. He figured he might as well make himself as comfortable as possible. Setting his staff aside but still close at hand he layed down upon the lush green grass sighing with contet at the nice feel of it against his back. Then closing his eyes, he trailed his hands down and opened the bottom half of his robes to expose his engorged cock. With eyes still closed, he wrapped his unbeaded hand around his length and began to stroke it up and down in slow steady rythms. He moaned at the feel of it and in his mind he pictured a very buxom alluring maiden stroking him and looking at him with lust in her eyes.

~~~The Half breed she demon sat on a tree limb and looked down at the monk in the clearing below. In her search for someone she had gotten to close to the scent of a female in becoming, a mated female, whos scent was driving her insane. She had often smelt other demons in heat and it had sent her into her own heat, but it had been fairly easy for her to fight it by leaving the area quickly. And in her own time of heat she had hidden herself in some cave, casting a spell to cloak her scent and presence. She hadnt known that the smell she had caught hold of was a becoming heat, till it had been too late. She had fought her desire, he need, her animal instincts as best she could, but it was overpowering her, even with her mothers powers to help aid her. She had paused on this branch only long enough to rest when she saw the human monk enter the clearing below, she watched wide eyed while he opened his robes and began to stroke his rather impressive male shaft. She felt the heat in her body pick up, her breathing growing ragged as well, her heart pounded fiercly in her ears and a terrible ache in her womb. She could smell her own arousal and with that all her senses left her, as her demon side took over.

~~~Miroku was still stroking his length slowly and picturing a beautifull maiden over him when he felt something warm and wet cover the top of his cock. He yelped and sat up looking down in shock at what was happening. He must still be dreaming he thought. For next to him sat a she demon or half demon by the look of her, as she licked the tip of his cock with slow strokes. Just seeing her do that and feeling it, made Miroku groan in utter bliss. She looked up at him and he could see her eyes and face. Miroku was oddly disturbed at first, she looked soo much like Inuyasha and his brother Shesshomaru. She had huge amber gold eyes, a cute upturned nose and full lusious lips, the he realized was still bestowing soft kisses on his shaft in between licks. Her hair was long and silver, just like Inuyasha's yet more softer looking like Sheshomarus. She also sported to pretty ears on top of her head, just like Inuyashas. Miroku was getting tired of the comparisons to Inuyasha which were disturbing to him, but that all vansished when he saw the body that was attached to that enchanting face. Dear Lord she had the body of a women born to seduce and drive a man wild.

~~~She wore a blue high necked top much like Sangos, except that it had no sleeves attached to the top, leaving her shoulders exposed, yet the sleeves were down lower where they covered her hands in the same fashion as Sango's exterminator suit did to protect her hands from her weapons. The shirt fit snuggly over her very ample bussom, then came to a stop just above her navel, which seemed to begon and entice him to touch, and kiss. The skirt she wore was rather short, more shorter than Kagomes ssskkooool skirts. A slit also ran up the side of it exposing her lushious finely toned thigh. Then below her legs were wrapped in some sort of leggings attached to the knoll of her foot. Her skin was flawless and looked as smooth as silk, but instead of having fair skin she had a nice finally tanned one, the bespoke her time out doors. Her figure was generous and curvy, it was all he could do to tear his eyes finally from perusing her. He vagauly noticed that the blue color of her outfit trimmed with purple fitted her soo well.

"Who are you?" he asked in a shaky, yet husky tone. She was looking at him now and gently running a clawed finger over the very tip of him, carefull not to hurt him.

"Do you really care?? You and I have a need Monk and Im here to satisfy that need...its all you need to know." she replied in a voice that was soo seductive and throaty, it sent sensual shivers up Mirokus spine. The lust in her eyes was matching his own and he decided that if this enchanting creature was in need of his sevices and was offering her own with out any promises of more, then he would be a fool to deny her.

~~~Seeing the expression of permission and need in his eyes, the she demon growled low in her throat with approval and want. Without another word she lowered her head and took his personal staff into her mouth and sucked on it greedily, hungerly. Miroku hissed at the feel of those lucious lips suckling on him and couldnt help but fall back onto his his back and bring a hand onto her head and twine in fingers in her silver mane, savoring the feel of its softness and feel. His hips instincntively bucked up to meet her mouth and he moaned in utter pleasure. But just when he felt the building tension within him about ready to explode she pulled her wonderfull mouth off of him. He groaned in displeasue and looked up at her.

~~She looked back at him with a wicked grin. She rucked up her skirt exposing the soft triangle of silver curls between her thighs. He could see her intimate folds already glistening with precious dew as she moved around him and straddled his hips. Miroku didnt dare speak, for fear this was only a dream. He then hissed again and moaned loud when she took his shaft and sat on it bringing her all the way into her roughly. She stayed still upon him, till she leaned over and with her clawed hands and ripped his robes apart exposing his chest and front half. Then as she straightened she ran her claws down his chest leaving light red welts on his skin, but it only turned him on more. He vaquely wondered if he was the sort to like a little pain with his passion, but he didnt have mind to dwell on it as she started to ride him roughly, urgently.

~~~Without much conscience thought he reached up and pushed her blouse up to reveal her wonderfully large breasts. He licked his lips and began to fondle them. He couldnt believe the esquisite feel of those humoungous orbs in his palms, he flicked his thumbs over each nippled and heard her growl in what seemed like pure satsisfaction. As she rode him hard, he squeezed and tormented her nipples and bucked his hips up savoring the tight feel of her around him. She was tight. And he vaguealy remembered that he had felt a slight resistance when she had impaled her self on him. She had been a virgin. He sort of fetl guilty, but that thought was erased when the sensations of her riding him, and her ample breasts in his palms over rid anything else in his mind but the feel of pure exstasy. The flames of passion only ignited in him more when she ran her clawed hands down his thighs and sank her clawed nails into his flesh making him hiss and moan in pain and pleasure.

"Faster Monk!..Harder!" She demanded of him, and unable to resiste he complied and thrusted up into her still grabbing onto her breasts and squeezing them with utter bliss. He couldnt take much more, He could feel his tension building and he knew he was close.

~~~Feeling the monk close to cumming, as well as knowing she herself was there, she did what instinct told her to do, she leaned over and started to nip and lick his neck and shoulder as she rode him harder. Before she could stop herself she was shattering in a wave of climax as her fangs sunk into the spot between his shoulder and neck, claiming him as her mate. As she did this, he moved to a half sitting position and grabbed her hips and drove himself into her as he pressed his chest against hers, then without conscience thought he too went to that one spot on her neck and shoulder and bit down hard, breaking the skin. He felt her muscled tighten around him as she came yet again around him, as he shot his seed into her and they both groaned at loud in utter release. Miroku wanted to ponder and think of what had just occured between him and this half she demon. Most of all he wished he knew her name. But after all they had did both fell against each other and passed out in utter exhaustion.

A/N~Sorry the chappie is short but I wanted to get it out to you all as soon as i could, and I know i havent updated in a few days, but i was soo burnt out after that one nite, I had not slept for 30hrs straight..lol...so bare with me, there should be one or two more chapters left, so let me know what ya think? k? I am thinking of going into depth about the pairings and what happens afterwards, a sequel..sigh, but might not if you dont think it wise, so give me your opinions k?? btw you all are wonderfull and I soo appreciate your reviews..again thanks a bunch, hope this chapter was true to the story for you all and you liked...:-) till next chappie be well be happy and read ya later..:-) huggs Mija...btw to Kyoto, thank you soo much for letting me borrow your wonderfull charoctor..I hope i did her justice, although I did not yet go into depth about her, but I really hope her description was right on and that you didnt mind any changes I may have made, although Im sure i didnt veer off her bio..:-) again ty Kyoto...:-)