InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Three Days of Hell ❯ Chapter 16~The End?? ( Chapter 16 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Three Days Of Hell~ Chapter 16 By Mija

Disclaimer~Do not own Inuyasha and Company. Ps this is the last Chap in 3 days Of hell.

The End???

~~~Inuyasha and Kagome had been soo wrapped up in themselves that they hadnt know Sango or Miroku had left, much less realized that it was goin to soon be night fall. What had happened to the day? Were she and Inuyasha not arguing over having ramen for Breakfast?? Now it seemed like dinner time and their friends were no where to bee seen. Kagome looked up Inuyasha and sadly asked.

"Where do you think they went?? Do you think they are ok? Ohh Inuyasha?..Do you think we are the reasons they left?? Our Insatiable appetites?" Kagome asked, starting to cry. True. They had been pretty much going at it all day. He was even surprised that it was almost dark now. When had Sango and the Monk left? Had they gone together? Had they mated? Would be interesting and sort of nice to have them both mated as he and Kagome were now. It would make things alot easier for them to share a camp together from now on, but he had a feeling that wasnt the case. He had watched Miroku and Sango closely and noticed that although they had feeling for each other they were not that of love as a mate would love his or her mate, but more like a close relitive or close friend. So he had no real hope of things being diffrent, not even Kagomes heat scent could make others feel what they did not feel already inside. You had to be attracted to the person you wanted to be with at least on some degree to mate with them, an no smell or scent in the world could make you lust after something you would not normaly find attractive.

"Kagome you know both Miroku and Sango are strong and powerfull humans, they would never be taken off guard or beaten so easily, and if they had been in trouble I think I would have sensed it on some degree." Inuyasha replied, nuzzling her neck.

"But how would you know? You were not exactly thinking straight." Kagome replied blushing as she did. Inuyasha smiled wickedly.

"MMM you may be good Kagome..and I may have been distracted, but I dont think if our friends were in trouble that I wouldnt have heard them or smelled them.." he grinned.

"Your sure??" she asked hopefully.

"Im sure but if they are not back in 15 minutes I will go search for them ok??"

"Ok Inuyasha." she sighed as she snuggled against him, satisfied that he would make sure that her friends were safe. She loved him and trusted him. She didnt even want to think about what would happen once the sun rose and her heat was gone. Would he revert to his old self? Would he regret what they had done? She held no illusions. She knew it was her heat and only her heat that made him want her the way he did. Her heart ached, to think she might loose him forever, but it was one of the things she had pondered when she had thought of finally giving Kaedes advice some concideration. She sighed. If this was the last night she had with Inuyasha she would make it last, so she would have her memories to last her forever.

**************************************************************** **********

~~~Sango woke up and felt drained and sore. As she yawned and stretched she realized that she was naked. Yelping she covered herself and looked to her side and noticed the lump next to her. Just as she turned to him he had woken up and looked directly at her. His eyes rounded in shock, then anger.

"OOH FUCK NOOOO!" they both cried angerly in unison. After words they both glared at each other and jumped far apart as they could from one another.

"Bastard!" Sango hissed.

"Bitch!" Sesshomaru growled.

~~~Both hurridly put on thier clothes and looked at each other once more. Sesshomaru growled at her, Sango hissed at him, then both left each other in different directions. Each wondered what the hell had come over them to have slept with each other,

both knew that Kagome's scent no doubt helped to mask their inhibitions, but each thought they had the will and mentality to not do anything so foolish. Only if they knew that only those attracted to each other in the first place could only feel the way they had felt for each other when they had mated and claimed one another.

**************************************************************** **********

~~~Miroku woke up and felt a cool breeze on his skin up front. He opened his groggy eyes and saw his robes open in front and remembered the enticing and enchanting she demon he had spent time with. Had it been a dream he wondered? Then he looked down at his chest and thighs seeing her claw marks on him, then his hand reached up toward his neck and felt the mark. He had trouble thinking of exactly what this meant, but he savored the thought that the very beautifull creature he had been with was not a dream after all. Putting on his robes right, he walked back toward the cave, only to see a note pasted outside the cave entrance in clear view. He recognized Sango's neat feminine writing.

~~~Kagome? Inuyasha? Miroku? I am sorry if I worried you but I felt a need to return to the village as soon as possible. Please do not worry over me for I am safe and no doubt at the village now as you read this. I will see you there my friends and await your arrival, I wish you much health and blessing tonite and always............Sango.

~~~Miroku realized tha Sango must of gotten frustated with him taking soo long. He felt soo guilty, and ashamed of himself for having made her wait. So Instead of confronting Inuyasha and Kagome he wrote his own message on the note, telling him that he had followed Sango to Kaede's and would watch over things, to not be worried and have a pleasant nite. Then he left and never looked back.

**************************************************************** *********

Inuyasha had gotten dressed and went to the cave entrance and out to go look for their friends when he saw a note pasted to the corner of the cave in visable view. He tore it down and took it back inside so Kagome could read it to them. She did and smiled.

"They are ok." She smiled with relief and happiness. Inuyasha grinned. and looked down at her wickedly.

"Told ya they would be wench." he growled before he took her lips in is and started to pleasure each other madly once again.

**************************************************************** ***********

The next morning when all the demons were gone and the scent of Kagome's becoming was all gone as well Kagome got onto Inuyashas back and let him take her back to the village. Niether had spoken a word to each other since they had woken up. Kagomes fears had been that once this was all over that Inuyasha would hate her and regret it. As for Inuyasha he had felt that he had forced Kagome into this and she regreted it. But both were too stubborn to tell each other thier fears. Before the got to the village Kagome asked him if he would take her to the well instead, she wanted to see if it still worked and see her family again for a few days, she promised to return in 3 days as usual.

"Why are you going?!" Inuyasha almost growled, upset that she would leave him, after all she was his mate and he did not want to loose her.

"I told You Inuyasha..I want to spend some time with my family...besides..I need some time to think...you have to admit that all this was pretty strange right?.." she giggled nervously, she looked down sadly.

"Im sorry Inuyasha...please..dont hate me... I never meant to shackle you to me." she said in a whispered voice as she flung herself down the well, relieved when she felt the bluish light envolope her, taking her to her own time.

~~~Inuyasha ran to the well to barely see Kagome be envolped by the light that signaled her travel to her own time. He sighed sadly and looked intensly down the well.

"No matter what you think Kagome...You are MINE...we are mated...and I love you...I will never let you go...I garuntee that." Inuyasha growled into the black hole with promise, then turned away to walk back toward the village towards Kaedes hut. He had alot to think about, but most on his mind was the scents he had picked up as he neared the village. Sango's was mixed with Sesshomarus...and Mirokus was mixed with someone elses that smelt strange yet familiar at the same time. He wanted to ask them of what had occured during Kagomes time of Becoming. It would also help him take his mind off the time Kagome was away, and give him time to think of a way to convince the stupid girl, that it was not her becoming scent that had bound her to him, but his love for her. It would no doubt be hard, since she was a stubborn one, but he WOULD get it through and make her believe. He smiled thinking of Kagome, and Knowing she was his mate. AT LAST! he breathed with utter contentment and happiness.

A/N~Okies guys this is the last chap...so what did ya think??? hnmmmm? please tell me good or bad I can take it..lol...as you can see I did leave an opening for a sequal if you all think I should. wether I do or dont is really up to you all, dont want to subject you all to something you dont want....but if ya do know that it will be based on the after math of the pairings i have entered here in this fic. I will end up going into more detail on the outcome and such so if you want this let me know, I will soooooooo not be offended of you think it should just end here the way it is..after all the 3 days are up and all is over..:-) huggs Mija..:-)