InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Three New Half Breeds ❯ Meet Sora, Himeko and Shipara ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Three New Half Breeds

chapter 1

Meet Sora, Himeko, and Shipara

The morning was warm and quiet as Inuyasha, Kagome, Miroku, Sango, and Shippo

walked down a path to the stream.

"Ah the birds are singing the air is fresh I love it in the mornings." Kagome said as she stretched.

"This morning is quiet beautiful." Miroku said and looked up at some birds flying.

Inuyasha was walking quietly in front of the group and then he stopped in front of the others and the four behind him almost ran into him.

"Inuyasha what did you do that for?" Kagome asked.

"Shut up!" Was all Inuyasha said as his ears twitched to hear the sounds around him.

"What is it?" Shippo asked.

"SHUT UP!" Inuyasha yelled at Shippo.

"Sorry" Shippo said and jumped behind Kagome.

Inuyasha started to sniff the air. "Demons...no half demons." Inuyasha said in shock at what he smelt.

"What kind of half demons?" Kagome asked.

"Would ya just shut up!" Inuyasha yelled at her.

Kagome just turned her head away from his gaze. "Jerk." Kagome whispered as she walked over to the stream. About that time something splashed in the water. Water went all over Kagome. "What the...."Kagome started to say but when she looked up to see what had done this to her she saw three young girls. One had dark midnight blue hair and clear crystal blue eyes and a wolf's tail. The other girl kind of looked like Shippo. She had the fluffy tail and the reddish hair. The last girl had silver hair and sky blue eyes. She had small silver dog ears on her head that twitched when the wind blew.

"How's it going?" The girl who had the wolf's tail asked Kagome as she smiled down at her with an evil smirk on her face.

Kagome just backed up away from the three half demons. "What..what are you?" Kagome asked from off the ground.

"Well I'm half human and half wolf demon." The dark midnight blue haired girl said and smiled so you could see her fangs.

"I'm half human and half fox demon." The other girl said and waved at them happily.

"And I'm half human and half..."

"Dog demon." Kagome finished.

"Yea how did you know?" the girl with silver dog ears asked in shock.

"Well because he's half dog demon and you kind of look like him." Kagome said and pointed over at Inuyasha who was still in shock at what he saw.

Three half demons. He thought he was the only half demon that had survived.

"You might want to close you mouth, a bug could fly in." The half wolf demon said to Inuyasha and smiled as she knew she had pissed him off.

"What the hell do you want?" Inuyasha growled at the three girls standing in front of him.

"Well we were hoping to join you in your search for the Shikon jewel fragments." The half dog demon said.

"Excuse me but I hate to change the subject but what are your names?" Kagome asked and kind of smiled as everyone turned to look at her.

"Well this is Shipara." The half dog demon said and pointed at the half fox demon. "My name is Sora,

and this is Himeko." Sora said and pointed at the half wolf demon who acted like she hated the idea of helping them.

*************

Everyone had went back to Kaede's hut to talk to her about the three new half demons they had made friends with. Kagome, Miroku, Sango, and Shippo were inside talking to her while Himeko, Shipara, Sora, and Inuyasha were all outside. Inuyasha was sitting in a tree watching the tree girls talk. Inuyasha turned to look at Kaede's hut and then turned back to the three girls but there was only two girls.

Where did Himeko go? Inuyasha thought as he started to look around. He turned around and saw something blue flash behind him.

"Hello." Himeko said as she popped up behind him.

"AHHH!" Inuyasha yelled and fell out of the tree.

Sora and Shipara turned around to look at Inuyasha who had his face in the dirt.

"Damn you bitch what the hell did you do that for?" Inuyasha yelled as he got up off the ground.

"Well I just thought I would say hi." Himeko said and jumped down from the tree Inuyasha was sitting in.

"Inuyasha are you ok?" Sora asked in a worried tone.

"Yea I'm fine why wouldn't I be!" Inuyasha yelled at Sora.

"Fine sorry I asked." Sora said and turned her attention to Kaede's hut where Kaede, Kagome, Miroku,

Sango, and Shippo were walking out of.

"Are these the half demons you were telling me about Kagome?" Kaede asked and walked over to the three girls. Kaede asked and walked over to the three girls. Kaede walked over to Sora and got right up in her face and looked at her. "Who are your parents my child?" Kaede asked.

"I..I don't know I was raised by humans." Sora said.

"Where did you get the fire rat fur that your clothes are made from?" Kaede asked.

"I don't know, I've always had it." Sora said as she backed away from the old woman.

Sora was getting pissed off because she hated people who asked to many questions.

Himeko could tell that Sora was getting pissed off and smiled. If that old bat isn't careful she's going to get more than she can handle in a minute. Himeko thought as she watched the old woman backing Sora up against a tree still asking her questions.

"Kaede would you stop that it's obvious that your pissing her off." Inuyasha said from up in a tree.

Kaede turned to Inuyasha and then back to Sora. "What kind of half demons are you?" Kaede asked the other two girls.

"I'm half wolf demon." Himeko said as she kept her eyes closed as she sat in a tree.

"And I'm half fox demon." Shipara said as she looked up from playing with Shippo.

"Do you two know who your parents were?" Kaede asked them.

"Listen old woman none of us know who our parents were ok, would you stop it with the questions already!" Himeko yelled as she jumped down from the tree.

Miroku walked over to Sora and took her hands in his. "Excuse me but would you bear my child?" Miroku asked

her. Sora just looked at him like he was an idiot.

"Miroku come on leave her alone." Kagome said and grabbed Miroku by the ear and drug him away from Sora.

****************

Everyone was asleep except Sora and Inuyasha. All the others were in Kaede's hut asleep. Sora was sitting by

the stream looking at herself in the water. Inuyasha was jumping from tree to tree and caught her scent in the air.

I wonder what she' s doing out this late? He thought and turned and started running for the stream. Inuyasha had made it to the stream and saw Sora who was now asleep by the stream. Inuyasha jumped down from the tree and then he smelt a familiar scent. "Sesshomaru." Inuyasha said out loud.

"So little brother you have found a half breed like yourself." Sesshomaru said as he stepped out of the shadows.

"Sora wake up!" Inuyasha yelled.

Sora turned over and then she saw a very tall demon standing in front of Inuyasha. "Inuyasha it that you?" Sora asked because she couldn't see very well.

"Sora get up and get out of here!" Inuyasha yelled at her.

Sora stood up and saw that Inuyasha was standing in front of her protecting her from this demon. "Inuyasha who is he?" Sora asked.

"Little brother tell her my name." Sesshomaru said and looked at the half dog demon girl now standing behind his half brother.

"She doesn't need to know your name, Sora get out of here!" Inuyasha yelled.

Sora started to run for the village but was stopped by a white kimono. "What the..." Sora said and looked up to see Sesshomaru.

"Hello there." Sesshomaru said and looked down at her.

"Who are you?" Sora asked him.

"My name is Sesshomaru." He said and then grabbed Sora around the waist and pulled her close to him.

"Let me go you damn idiot!" Sora yelled and started kicking.

"Full of spirit aren't you half breed." Sesshomaru said with a small smile.

"Let her go damn you!" Inuyasha yelled and tried to strike Sesshomaru with Tetsusaiga.

"Little brother if you want her come to the western lands and you will find her in my castle." Sesshomaru explained. Sesshomaru turned away from Inuyasha just as Kagome, Miroku, Sango, Shippo, Shipara, and Himeko came running up beside him.

"Inuyasha what happened?" Kagome asked in a scared voice.

"Sesshomaru has Sora and he is taking her to his castle." Inuyasha said as he looked at the ground.

"Well don't just stand here we have to go save her!" Himeko yelled.

"I know we have to save her, but we can't just run up to the castle and start banging on the door, Sesshomaru would cut us to pieces, let's go back to Kaede's and ask her advice." Inuyasha said and walked off in silence.

"Man he must really be pissed off huh Kagome?" Shipara asked Kagome.

"I guess he's mad because he couldn't save her from his brother." Kagome said and started to walk after Inuyasha.

The group all went back to Kaede's hut for the night to think the problem over. Inuyasha was still upset about letting his brother take Sora, but he really didn't have much of a choice.

"Damn my human blood." Inuyasha said and looked at his hands which weren't clawed anymore. Inuyasha was a full human because there was no moon that night.

**************

Sesshomaru stood in the shadows with Sora under his right arm.

"You know you could put me down anytime." Sora said and looked up at Sesshomaru.

He looked down at her and gave her an evil smile.

Sora just turned her head back to the ground. "Never mind."

"You know something half breed?" Sesshomaru asked.

"I have a name you know it's S-O-R-A" Sora said and spelled her name out so Sesshomaru could understand her.

Sesshomaru just gave her a glare to shut up. "You are pretty for a half breed." Sesshomaru said and turned to go home. He thinks I'm pretty? Sora thought as Sesshomaru jumped from tree to tree.