InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Three New Half Breeds ❯ Sesshomaru and Sora ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

The sun was shining in the window in Sora's room. She had fallen asleep on the way back to Sesshomaru's castle so he had just put her in his room to sleep. Sora slid her feet out of the bed and onto the floor.

"Sleep well?" Sora heard a voice sitting in the dark part of the room ask.

"Sesshomaru is that you?" Sora asked and tried to see who ever it was.

Sesshomaru walked out of the shadows.

"I really wish you wouldn't sneak around in the shadows like that." Sora said and got out of bed and walked over to the window.

"There are some kimonos on the desk over there if you want to change out of those dirty clothes." Sesshomaru said and pointed over at the kimonos and walked out of the room in silence.

Sora walked over to the kimonos and picked them up. "Black and white some colors to chose from." Sora said and started to change.

**************

"Jaken." Sesshomaru said.

"Yes my Lord?" Jaken asked as he ran over to Sesshomaru.

"Take her something to eat." Sesshomaru said and turned to walk to a window.

"But my Lord if you are going to kill her why should we have to..." Jaken started to say but was cut off by Sesshomaru.

"Take her something to eat." Sesshomaru said again getting impatient with the toad youkai.

"Yes my Lord." Jaken said and walked off to the kitchen.

**************

About ten or twelve minutes later Sora opened the door to her room and poked her head out. No one's guarding my door that's great. Sora thought and walked out the door and then she tripped over something small and green. "What the hell?" Sora screamed.

"Watch where you're going wench!" The small toad youkai yelled at Sora.

"Who...what are you?" Sora asked the little green toad demon.

"I am Jaken, Lord Sesshomaru's servant." Jaken said as he gathered up the things that were on his tray. "What were you doing out of Lord Sesshomaru's room?" Jaken asked her.

"That was Sesshomaru's room?" Sora asked and turned to look back at the doors. "Where is Sesshomaru anyway?" Sora asked.

"Lord Sesshomaru is in the study hall, and don't even think about going in there." Jaken said.

"And why not he brought me here and I would like to know why damnit." Sora said and started walking down the hall from the way Jaken had come.

"NO stop!" Jaken yelled and ran after Sora.

"Get the hell away from me you creepy little toad." Sora said and hit Jaken.

Jaken flew half way across the hall and hit the wall. "She hits as hard as Lord Sesshomaru does." Jaken said before he passed out.

********************

Sora made her way down the hall to two very large doors. This must be the study hall. Sora thought and opened the doors. The room was completely dark. "Sesshomaru are you in here?" Sora asked as she looked around the room.

"What do you want?" Sesshomaru's voice asked from within the darkness.

"Where are you?" Sora asked and when she did the shades that covered the windows flew open.

"Now can you see me?" Sesshomaru asked her his face expression not changing."What do you want?" Sesshomaru asked.

"Uhm, I was just wondering why you brought me here." Sora asked.

Sesshomaru didn't say anything he just turned back to look her. "Come here." Sesshomaru said.

Sora walked into the dark room very quietly and making sure not to run into anything as she made her way over to where Sesshomaru was standing. "Yes, what is it?" She asked when she finally made it over to him.

"Look." Sesshomaru said.

Sora walked over to the window and looked out at the forest in front of the castle. "What is it?" Sora asked not really knowing what he meant.

"This land once belonged to my father, but when my mother died my father took a human as his mate." Sesshomaru explained.

Sora just looked at Sesshomaru as he told her his story about his mother and father. Sesshomaru looked over at her as she leaned on the window seal. Sora closed her eyes because she was still really sleepy.

"Sora?" Sesshomaru asked.

"Huh?" Sora asked in small weak voice.

"Are you sleepy?" Sesshomaru asked her as he watched her almost fell asleep leaning against the window seal. "Sora?" Sesshomaru asked again but this time there was no answer. Sesshomaru walked over to her quietly and picked her up in his arms and started back to his bedroom.

********************

Sesshomaru opened the door to his room. He walked over to the bed and put Sora down. She groaned a little as she turned over. Sesshomaru kind of smiled and then turned and walked over to the door.

"Lord Sesshomaru may I ask what are you doing?" Jaken asked Sesshomaru.

"None of your damn business." Sesshomaru said as he walked past the small toad demon standing in the doorway.

*********************

That night Sora woke up and felt something warm under her head. She turned her head slightly to look at what was under her head. All she could do was gasp as she saw that it was Sesshomaru. Sesshomaru's tail was wrapped around her keeping her warm.

What is he doing here keeping me warm? Sora thought.

Sesshomaru opened his eyes and looked down at her. "So you finally woke up?" Sesshomaru asked her.

Sora sat up in the bed and looked at Sesshomaru confused.

"Why do you look so confused?" Sesshomaru asked her.

"Why are you sleeping here with me keeping me warm?" Sora asked still confused.

"Well this is my room after all." Sesshomaru said and took his hand and moved it toward Sora's face. Sora was to confused to jerk away. Sesshomaru rubbed her cheek with his clawed hand. "It's not morning, go back to sleep." Sesshomaru said and closed his eyes again to go back to sleep.

Ok this is weird Inuyasha and the others always told me that Sesshomaru was an evil demon who would kill you as soon as he saw you, but he isn't anything like that. Sora thought and leaned her head on his chest.

Sesshomaru felt her head on his chest and pulled his tail up around her more. Why do I feel this like this she is a worthless half breed, she is weak, but yet I like being around her? Sesshomaru thought as he fell asleep.

***********

"Lord Sesshomaru...Lord Sesshomaru!" Jaken yelled as he ran in the room.

Sora and Sesshomaru's eyes flashed open.

"What is it?" Sesshomaru asked.

"It's that half brother of yours Lord Sesshomaru he's here for the girl." Jaken said and then noticed Sora wrapped in his master's tail. Jaken looked at Sesshomaru and then at Sora. "Lord Sesshomaru what is she doing in your bed with you?" Jaken asked confused.

"Where is my brother?" Sesshomaru asked Jaken while standing up from the bed and changing the subject.

"He's...." Jaken started to say but was cut off by Inuyasha.

"I'm right here." Inuyasha said as he walked into Sesshomaru's room with Himeko, Shipara, Shippo, Kagome, Sango, Kirara and Miroku behind him. Inuyasha looked at Sesshomaru and then his attention fell on Sora still wrapped up in Sesshomaru's tail. "Let her go NOW!" Inuyasha yelled at his brother.

"I'm not holding her back." Sesshomaru said and pulled his tail away from Sora. Sesshomaru looked over at her and kind of smiled.

"Inuyasha you told me that you half brother was an evil demon that would kill anything and anyone who got in his way but Sesshomaru is noting like you said he was." Sora said and got off the bed and stood beside Sesshomaru.

"Sora are you crazy get over here!" Himeko yelled at her friend.

Sora looked at the ground. Sesshomaru took his hand and put it under Sora's chin and pulled her head up to look into her eyes. "You have beautiful eyes Sora." Sesshomaru said and with that he leaned forward and kissed her. "Here take her, I have no use for her." Sesshomaru said and pushed Sora toward Inuyasha.

Inuyasha caught her before she could fall to the ground. "Sora are you alright?" Inuyasha asked her as he looked down at her confused face.

"Huh, yea I'm fine." Sora said and stood up.

"Come on Sora lets go home." Shipara said and grabbed Sora's arm and pulled her out the door. All the others backed out of the room in silence.

"I wonder why he let her go with out a fight?'' Inuyasha asked Kagome not expecting to get an answer.

"Maybe your brother is falling in love." Kagome said with a smile as she turned to look at Inuyasha.

My half brother, Sesshomaru, the most feared demon in the western lands in love with a girl who is a half breed just like his brother who he hates so much, impossible. Inuyasha thought as he jumped from tree to tree with Kagome on his back looking at his face with a smile.