InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Through the Half Breed's Eyes ❯ Play With Me ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I've already established that I don't own Inuyasha, give me a break.

AN: Okay now, is everybody ready for another round of Hojo caused madness and sad n angsty-filled goodness that makes you feel sorry for Inuyasha AND Sesshoumaru? Good. Get ready as the angst begins. ^-^ It may start off lame and Hojo is a little OOC, he's actually a little smarter in this fic. I might just have to do somethin about that.

~ ^-^ ~

Sesshoumaru-turned-Inuyasha walked through the streets with his large red ball, searching for someone to play with. (AN: I'm just gonna call him Inuyasha til the end of this `journey.' ^-^) It was a perfect afternoon to go play with some friends.

"Where are my friends?" "You don't have any friends, nobody wants to befriend a half breed," Hojo said in his resumed dove form. He was perched on the boy's shoulder, bubbling with excitement and ready to give instruction when needed.

"Nobody but me that is." "Good. Play with me." "No can do, I can't interrupt, only tell you what you can't do." "Aww. . ."

"You're supposed to get the full Inuyasha experience and he didn't have anyone to play with him." "Can't you bend the rules a little?" "No." "Please-" "Gotta fly." Hojo flew away into the distance.

Inuyasha entered a human village. There he saw three human boys happily running around outside playing. `They'll play with me.' He walked over to them.

"Hi, wanna play?" There was an uneasy silence. They looked a him with an expression that made him feel like he'd grown a third eye. It was quickly replaced with malicious grins.

"Freak!" "Huh?" "Hey freak boy why ya got cat ears?!" He rubbed his ears. "They're not cat ears, they're dog ears," he said, feeling slightly embarrassed. The boys started laughing. "Get outta here you freak of nature!" He felt tears in the corners of his eyes.

"Get outta here now!" They picked up rocks, some large, some small, and threw them at him. They hit him so hard, blood ran from some of the places the rocks landed. He started growling, tears flowing down his cheeks. "MOMMY?! A FREAK IS TRYIN TO KILL US!!!"

Their mother, along with the rest of the villagers crowded around them. "My babies!" She grabbed her children and hugged them close. "Go away you vile beast, they've done nothing to you!" The crowd cheered and started to launch their own rocks at him." He ran away, leaving his ball on the ground.

"It's like I said, no one wants to befriend a half breed." Hojo perched himself back on the little boy's shoulder. Inuyasha was sitting in the garden, crying the rest of the broken pieces of his young heart out.

"In my opinion another week as a child will do you some good." "What?! Why?! I wanna go home!" "No can do. You have to learn how it is to be Inuyasha and hopefully respect, even love him. He's your brother-" "Half brother!"

"Whatever, the same none the less. Besides, if I do this right I may just earn my wings. . .it's not like I don't wanna help you and your brother and all. Hey look, it's your brother now. . . er um you." `Maybe he'll play with me.'

Young Sesshoumaru walked through the family garden, followed by his own personal slaves. Inuyasha ran over to him and grabbed the edges of his kimono. He sobbed into the perfectly kept silk.

"Can you play with me? I tried to play with these mean boys and-" "YOU VILE WRETCHED BEAST! HOW DARE YOU TOUCH ME!!!" "I JUST WANNA PLAY-" "YOU?! PLAY WITH ME?! HOW DARE YOU THINK OF SUCH A DREADFUL THING?! I, THE GREAT. . .hmm...FUTURE LORD OF ALL THE WORLD SESSHOUMARU, WILL NOT BE SEEN WITH A FILTHY HANYOU!!!" "Gomen."

Inuyasha felt very small and insignificant. (Do remember that Sesshoumaru is Inuyasha for now.) His brother walked away, looking very dignified for a child. "I couldn't have been that cruel...could I?"

"Yeah, you were. Maybe this won't take a week after all. Are you feeling any regrets for hating your poor brother Inuyasha?" "HALF BROTHER!!! NO I'M NOT!!!" "Then again maybe it will...Just wait til you meet Kikyou."

~ ^-^ ~

Well...it was longer than the last one, ne? I'll try harder next time. But for now why don't you just click that innocent little button next to submit review. If you do I MAY make you a character. Sounds good, ne? ^-^ Bribery. I love it.