InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ titanic the untold story ❯ chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I FOUND IT !!!! My notebook is found oh yeah oh yeah uh huh uh huh (does happy dance ) now enough chit chat and read the story!!! And remember to vote remember poles close at chapter 5

Chapter 3: don’t do it

Last time: I could feel their gazes on me as I went into third class territory as I looked toward the sunset I had an idea how to ease my pain tonight I was going to jump.

This time

Kagome was on a night walk by herself or so her mother thought but she was really going to her deathbed (ok this is boring time skip to when they trully meat)

Trunks was laying on a bench looking at the stars thinking about his black haired beauty.

“I wonder what she’s doing now.” Trunks asked himself.

Trunks was laying on a bench smoking a cigerate and looking at the stars.

Then he heard a woman ran past him crying and when he looked up he relised it was the young angel he has been just thinking about.

‘ What happened to her to make her like this?’ thought Trunks . Then he decided that he should see what is wrong with her.

When he arrived at the place where Kagome was, he saw her on the other side of the bars ready to jump and comite suicide.

“Don’t jump.” Trunks said.

Then she looked back at him.

“Stay back….Don’t come and closer or else I’ll jump.” Kagome said looking back to the freezing cold Ocean.

“You will jump anyway if I don’t move.” Trunks said taking off his jacket and shoes.

“What in seven hells are you doing?” asked Kagome.

“I’m involved now if you jump I jump.” Trunks said.

“That’s stupid don’t concern yourself with my problems ok so you can leave now.” Said Kagome.

“I can’t you got me involved now like I said before if you jump I jump, but I would hate to though.” Trunks said throwing his cigerette off the boat.

“Why?” asked Kagome looking back at Kagome.

“The water is freezing cold if you fall it will hit worse then getting sliced with a thousand demon claws.” Trunks said.

“ Really? It hurts that bad?” asked Kagome thinking of having second thoughts.

“Yeah it does. By the way my name is Trunks Breafs .” Said Trunks. Kagome giggled at his name “Yeah I get that a lot. What, may I ask is your name?”

“Kagome Higurashi.” She said.

“ So why don’t you come back around I will help you.” Trunks said coming closer.

She nodded her head and turned around and about to go back when she triped on her dress and fell.

“AHHHHHH HELP ME PLEASE! She yelled holding onto the bars with all her might.

“ I got you.” Said Trunks holding on to her hands and trying to pull her up.

“AHHHHHHHHHH!” She screamed.

“Don’t worry I got you I won’t let you go Kagome.” Trunks said trying to pull her up.

She kept on screaming and two officers herd her and they ran to where they herd the scream.

“ I got you don’t worry.” Said Trunks as he pulled her over the edge and they fell on the floor right when the two officers came into view.

The officers saw Kagome on the floor panting then saw Trunks over her without his jacket and shoes.

“You stay back you disgusting filth.” Said one of the officers with a a look of disgust.

A few minutes later Inuyasha appeared and was furious with what he saw.

“ You bastard you think you can touch my woman.” screeched Inuyasha then smirked watching the officers put him in cuffs.

“You disgusting pathetic excuse for a third class human you ..” said Inuyasha but was cut off by Kagome.

“Inuyasha he wasn’t trying to seduce me. I was leaning over the rail trying to look at the uh… uh..” said Kagome twirling her finger in a circle.

“Perpliers.” Said Inuyahsa.

“Exactly and I sliped so Mr. Breafs here saved me. I would have been killed if he hadn‘t been here” Kagome said giving Trunks a friendly smile. (ooooo smells like love)

“Is that what happened Mr. Breafs?” asked one of the officers trying to hold back his snickers.

“Yeah that’s happened.” Trunks said a little annoyed at all the snickering.

“well then the boy’s a hero” said a jolly first class man “Now if you don’t mind I think I’ll retire for the night with a brandy.”

After sir jolly left Inuyasha turned to his right hand man kouga and said

“Kouga give this man a twenty for his good deed.” and started to walk away

“Such a small reward for saveing the woman you love” Kagome said every word dripping with sarcasim and venom. Trunks noticed this and thought something was up here (boy u don’t know how right u r -_- )

“Kagome is displeased.” Inuyasha said while giving her a look that said shut up or else and she gave one right back. “Then Mr. breafs I invite you to dinner tomarow as a token of gratitude. (does that even make sence?) Kagome then told Trunks to meat her here tomarow at 2. And the magic begins….

End chapter