InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ To Be You Is A Dream ❯ To Be You Is A Dream ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
Disclaimer: no I do not own Inuyasha, so don't sue me!!!
 
 
A/N: Inuyasha fan lovers should exit now this fic contains Inuyasha thrashing along with any one who does not approve of the Sessh/Kag couple because this is what it is what it is hopefully going to turn out to be.
 
 
Chapter 1: What theHell?
 
Sesshomaru was walking through the woods with Rin and Jaken when his demon hearing caught up to him, someone was yelling. `But who would be in my lands yelling? Why would they, well there are many reasons for some one yelling, but why does this person smell familiar? Like blossoms blooming in the spring.' Rin noticed his blank stare and sure, he always had a blank stare, but this was different “Lord Sesshomaru, what is wrong?” Rin asked somewhat scared. Then something new was added to the screaming his half brothers annoying voice and some more screaming. “Stay here Rin, I'm going to see just what is wrong.” Sesshomaru told the girl. Now she was scared she could also faintly hear screaming.
 
 
Sesshomaru used his demon speed, but new it wasn't to far away. He finally came to a small clearing. His baka brother came into sight; he was embracing one of the dead`stupid baka he's so dead meat, wait what's that smell?' he took a quick glance around the clearing and noticed a girl sitting on the ground bleeding. It was Inuyasha's wench. `What was her name? Kagome! That's her name! But why would Inuyasha let her cry? Or for that matter get injured?' Sesshomaru couldn't see the injury or her tears, but he could sure smell them especially the blood that was the strongest of all. “Kagome please understand I was with Kikyou long before I was with you and I made a promise that after I killed Naraku for revenge I would go to hell with her, please under stand Kagome.” Inuyasha was trying to explain, but Kagome didn't care what he tried to do.
 
Sesshomaru just stood for a moment trying to figure out whether or not to interfere, but Kagome saw him. “ Inuyasha you're to stupid! Now I'm actually happy you're not with me! You're too big of a baka to realize she doesn't even care for you! She told me herself she loved and was working for Naraku! Inuyasha, I hate you, you stupid idiot! Once you leave for hell, I'll be happy you're gone! Now just get the hell out of my life you stupid basterd and why your at it you can realize at any time that your demon brother will probably die of boredom, because he doesn't have his favorite little fighting toy!” Kagome was pissed any one with a mind could easily see that. But to actually say that Inuyasha was Sesshomaru's play toy took guts to say especially in front of the lord himself.
 
Sesshomaru couldn't believe his ears, but he knew what he heard was real until Inuyasha broke his train of thought, “I am not and never will be my half brothers play toy! Now stop acting so stupid it doesn't suit your pretty form” that was it, that was all he had to say to really pull the trigger to Kagome, as she was now truly pissed more than the world probably wished to see her.
 
“Who in the name of the gods are you to tell or even announce that! Now shut your stupid mouth! It doesn't suit you to speak like that to me you stupid basterd! Nor does it suit you to call my body a `pretty form' for all you know... YOU PERVERT!!!!!! You spied on me when I bathed you hentie!!!!” if Kagome were half as pissed as she was now her head would explode. But Kagome had tears streaming her face not only in anger and rage, but of sorrow and sadness for Inuyasha
Before she made probably the worst mistake of her life Sesshomaru decided he would interfere.
 
 
“Inuyasha stop being blind like a person in the dark your just to predictable and you're a baka to the world. Now just go to hell with that wench you love so dearly, and just to let you know you were my little toy and now I will probably get bored to death without you, but since you're leaving for hell might I ask you to please say hello to Naraku for me? It's been oh to boring without fighting him, and why your gone no one shall be able to protect Kagome so I might as well kill her for you Kikyou.” At the last statement, Kikyou began to smile or grin whichever one was eviler.
 
Kagome was ah struck at what he said and was beginning to get scared, she looked back in her mind trying to make it go away when she herd Inuyasha “You will not lay a hand on Kagome, well then again as long as it doesn't hurt her I don't care what the hell you do.” Kikyou was on the verge of killing Inuyasha. “You mean I can mate her as long as I don't hurt her? Come on Inuyasha I know you're not that dumb even if you're a dumb baka, but I have had interests in killing her though.” Sesshomaru started to chuckle at his own statement, but was stopped by an even more pissed off Kagome.
 
 
“ SHUT UP, kami don't you have anything better to do than encourage your brother to do something like that! But I'm sure it didn't faze your mind because of the stupid fucking walking dead clay piece of shit your holding onto that you so called love, but seriously Inuyasha I thought you had more of a mind than that to take back a person from the dead. You know what if Sesshomaru did mate me I'm more than positive you wouldn't give a damn now would you? You haven't even cared about me from day one now have you I was just your shard detector wasn't I?”
 
 
Kagome was defiantly pissed now, but her mind said other wise; `Sesshomaru said he would mate me, not that I care but did he mean it? I'll just have to find out later'. Inuyasha mentally slapped himself in the face for who knows what reason he just did it. Kikyou's face sparked of happiness and of anger, happiness because Sesshomaru said he might take Kagome as his mate and get her out of her hair, and anger because Inuyasha let go of her to fight with his brother only talkatively and not physically.
 
“Kagome I did care about you its just I care more for Kikyou than I ever truly could you, and I will say hi to Naraku for you Sesshomaru it will probably get boring so I have something to do later. You can also take Kagome as a mate as long as she wants to, but I doubt it she likes her era a lot. I have to go though hell awaits me and my true beloved.”
 
 
With that said Inuyasha walked away towards Kikyou, as Sesshomaru made a quick move towards Kagome and grabbed her around the waist and decided to say “Good I think Kagome would make a great mate at my castle and every word I've said has been true Inuyasha just make sure you don't screw up in hell dear brother.” “Hope she makes a better mate then she looked to me and trust me I won't make another screw up in hell either like I did in this world. Good-bye Sesshomaru and good-bye Kagome.”
 
“Stop Sesshomaru! Are you serious! I mean about taking me as your mate?” “Yes Kagome. You would make a lovely mate and mother to Rin, besides isn't it every woman's dream to live in a giant castle and a million servants at your every wake? And I'm sure Rin would like a mother in her life other than Jaken.” “ You mean that little toad who tried killing me? If he's posing as that girls mother I would be scared to see what else goes on at that castle of yours.”
 
Inuyasha started to chuckle he found it funny that Kagome was scared to see what went on at his brothers castle and thought to say a funny remark to it to “ you'll be amazed to see just what goes on at that castle Kagome many things have happened there. And Sesshomaru just make sure you don't hurt her or I'll haunt you in your sleep from the pits of hell and you know what I mean when I say hurt her you horny basterd!” still laughing as he spoke the words and Kagome just blushed, as Sesshomaru just looked away and snapped at his brother.
 
 
“You of all people know I would not do such an act like that to harm a person now you can leave I have some things to discuss with Kagome.” Snapped Sesshomaru highly aware of what his brother was talking of. “Uuummm… yeah, ok, Inuyasha I don't think that just applies to Sesshomaru and me you should be careful to when taking Kikyou as yours as well” Kagome just smirked never before had she spoken like this but was very proud of herself at seeing Kikyou looked extremely pissed and about ready to rip her head off.
 
 
Sesshomaru thought about some things, like first off were the hell that voice just came from!`Surely she would not speak like that, but who am I to say that? Especially of such a beautiful woman.'“Sesshomaru? There is one thing I would like to say to Inuyasha before I, I mean he leaves.” With that Kagome got out of Sesshomaru's grasp and walked up to Inuyasha and Kikyou, much to Kikyou's displeasure. And as of walking up to Inuyasha spoke; “Inuyasha I need to take off that necklace unless you still want to be under my certaincommand and I think it would be right to show you and everyone else the little secret I have been hiding since, well before I even came here.” With that all said she was now standing by Inuyasha.
 
 
 
Every one decided to look around and see Shippo, Sango, Miroku, and Kirara standing on the edge of the clearing as well as Rin on the opposite edge. “What are you talking about Kagome?” Inuyasha was confused about her little secret part, but nothing else. “Tip your head so I can get the necklace off baka.” Inuyasha did as he was told and Kagome took off the charm necklace for the first time in three years.
 
 
 
After the charm necklace was off Kagome went to the middle off the clearing and took out a charm necklace of her own. It was a dark midnight black with a crimson blue star in the middle resembling the Northern castle trait, Inuyasha just stood there having no clue of any trait to any castle, as Sesshomaru nearly passed out at the sight of the powerful charm. Kagome decided without delay to take her charm off revealing something that could have brang upon her death until now…
 
 
End of Chapter 1.
 

 
Sorry for the cliffy but I needed a break.
 
 
Sesshomaru: “what the hell was that?!”
 
Rene: “just a little something I call fun!”
 
Sesshomaru: “that's probably not what I was talking about. I was talking about that Damn cliff hanger!”
 
Rene: “oh that well yeah I kinda had to stop.” *Sigh*
 
Sesshomaru: “WHY!!!”
 
Rene: “because once you start to see spots after typing for eight hours almost nonstop it usually isn't a good thing BAKA!”
 
Sesshomaru: “Don't call me a baka!”
 
Yes, well… any way I need three reviews to continue the story and if you like it please speak your opinion. I'll even be nice enough to except flames, just not to harsh ones. If you have questions Review and I shall read them! If you have any ideas please tell me in your review I'm currently writing the second chap so l8er people!
 
-The author to a funny story ; )