InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ To Be You Is A Dream ❯ Truth Be Told By All ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
A/N: Just the fun I had in mind, but I need reviews to continue the story! If any one wants to read more you need to review and then I shall type more often. Anyway on with the story!!
 
 
Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha, so don't sue me! K?
 
 
Chapter 2: Truth Be Told By All
 
The sight before Sesshomaru was astonishing even he couldn't believe his own eyes. Before him use to stand a miko with normal miko powers, now stood a demon priestess that had not shown herself and was proclaimed to be dead for years.
 
She had long elegant silver hair that stretched all the way down to her ankles, piercing crimson gold eyes that he swore could have bore holes into ones skin. Two crimson blue stripes on each cheek, hand, and other places, most likely he could not see, skin that looked silkier then silk itself, and of course her families trait, a crimson blue star at the top of her forehead, resembling the Northern Castle.
 
Kagome was awaiting a rude remark from Inuyasha or more so Kikyou. No remarks came just ahs from every one. Even Sesshomaru's mouth had dropped. Kikyou was about to spat that she knew and had known Kagome couldn't have been trusted, but Rin had something nice to say and planned on saying it if it killed her.
 
 
“Wow! Kagome neesan looks really pretty!!” every one turned to see Rin when thinking no one, but the original group was there. However, what was said next was even more astonishing then the child's statement “Kagome your completely beautiful!” especially if it came from Sesshomaru's mouth, because, well, it did.
 
 
Inuyasha looked at his brother as if he had three heads. Even though he had to agree also Kagome was very beautiful, but for him it was no time to be looking at how beautiful Kagome was at the moment, because he had a love of his own to attend to now, Kikyou.
 
 
Shippo was jealous that Sesshomaru had said that to his sergeant mother. However, thought differently of it as he remembered Sesshomaru saying that he was going to take Kagome as his mate. `Wait…WHAT!!' “whoa, whoa. Wait just a second Sesshomaru! Did you say you were going to take Kagome as your mate?” Shippo wanted the answer, and now.
 
“Yes, I did fox kit, but what of it is your concern?” Sesshomaru asked the young kitsune.
“Because she is like my mother and I won't leave her in your protection, you jerk!” Shippo said it as if he was about to bite Sesshomaru's head off.
 
 
“Shippo! If you're going to bite someone's head off it might as well be Inuyasha's! But not Sesshomaru's.” Kagome didn't know what to think of herself. A minute ago her and Sesshomaru were enemy's , now she was defending him and telling Shippo to bite Inuyasha's head off? `what'll happen next? I think I'm actually falling for Sesshomaru.'
 
 
“WAIT!! Why does he all of a sudden get to bite my head off!” Inuyasha must have been the stupidest person on the earth at that moment. Every one turned to look at Inuyasha as if he were a dumb ass, because of course, he was.
 
Kagome looked down not wanting Inuyasha to see the tears that filled her new golden eyes. (A/N: she is a demon know remember! She has changed her appearance ppl!) Sesshomaru could smell salt and knew that she was about to cry and yelled at Inuyasha.
 
“Inuyasha are you that stupid to remember what you did to her just a couple of moments ago! When I got here she was on the ground crying and has blood still all over her body! You hurt her Inuyasha I think any one has the right to bite your fucking head off right now!!” Sesshomaru couldn't believe that Inuyasha could forget things so easily.
 
Let alone forget that he had hurt Kagome and he swore that he be damned if he didn't say anything about it.
 
Sango noticed Kagome's head down and knew that it was true right away, and that any one should have killed Inuyasha for it, even if he was their best friend. Miroku must have read Sango's mind because he was thinking the same exact thing.
 
Kikyou couldn't take it any more especially if they were all picking on her love. She could have blown someone's eye out and wanted to blow a certain some one's out to. “Kagome just because your jealous about Inuyasha taking me as his mate doesn't mean you have to sick your friends on him!”
 
 
“Clam it Kikyou. She has every right to be pissed at me because I took you instead. The only reason I picked you was because you had always held a bigger part in my heart, because that day you should not have been the only to die, I should have left with you but I didn't. I know a lot of people here and far that think I should be with Kagome, but their opinion matters not to me, only my decision. They all think I owe Kagome more of my heart because I spent three years with her hunting jewel shards, battling demons of all sorts, and having the final battle together to defeat Naraku.”
 
Kikyou stood still listening to Inuyasha's speech as did every one else except Kagome who leaned against a near by tree crying once again, but also going down memory lane a lane on which to never speak, but keep memories visions flying in front of you as clips and pictures of the past and good days.
 
 
“But I simply can't choose Kagome over Kikyou, it is insane. Besides, I know that if I had chosen Kagome I would never be hole.” Inuyasha had finished and now, he did not think he had seen Kagome so sad even if no one could see her face all of them knew she was sad and probably crying.
 
 
“Kagome, it's ok you wouldn't want a low hanyou like that any way, you're a powerful demon now.” Sesshomaru was trying to comfort her, but still knew she would cry for a while; do to Inuyasha's rudeness and harsh words and comments.
 
Sango was next to try to comfort Kagome, “Cheer up Kagome he's just rude that way and you and I both know a bastard and a bitch go perfectly together.” Sango was trying to lift the mood, but what she got made everyone laugh except the insulted couple of course.
 
Every one was laughing even Kagome was rolling on the ground in a fit of laughs, but not Inuyasha and Kikyou, oh no, they just turned around and went for the clearing next to the one they were in.
 
Until Kagome saw of course. “Hey you two! Where are you going? We were only having fun and besides Inuyasha, weren't you going to say goodbye before you left for me to never see again?” Kagome was quiet; she was also saddened to think he would just leave, without saying goodbye to her. Her tone showed as well, she was hurt because her face had saddened and whispered the last sentence.
 
Inuyasha's head snapped back immediately to retort an answer, “Of course I would never leave without saying goodbye, but the remark was kind of rude” “Sorry Inuyasha, but I needed something to lift my mood and the was just it! Sorry if it hurt you though.” Kagome was sad that Inuyasha thought the remark was rude even though it was.
 
“What about me! I don't get an apology and I'm the one that got called a bitch!” Kikyou was mad, obviously. But every one just turned to her with hatred spread across their faces except Inuyasha's. “Kikyou, after what you've done to me and every one else, in my opinion I think you deserve to be called a bitch, because nothing else describes you better than the word `bitch' meaning `female dog'. And I don't speak of the demon kind.”
 
Kagome laughed inwardly at Kikyou she had called her a bitch many times, but nothing but saying to her face could have been more hysterical especially with the face it made come upon Kikyou's.
 
Every one just stared at Kikyou inwardly probably laughing as well. They were also looking for something on Inuyasha's face that probably would never come, because he just shrugged it off. Kikyou was pissed to say the least.
 
“Kagome I think me and Kikyou should leave now. So goodbye Kagome, and all the rest of you people I know. Oh and none of you better forget about me or I'll haunt you to your grave from hell!”
 
“Goodbye Inuyasha and don't worry I won't forget you.” `No matter how hard I try!' Kagome silently said to herself as not to make any one mad. Every one had said their goodbyes and finally a pink light appeared under Inuyasha and Kikyou's feet and they started to disappear before all their eyes.
 
Shippo waved furiously and the leaving couple chanting “Goodbye Inuyasha!” repeatedly. Sango and Miroku waved as well trying not to seem impassive. Rin was confused so she did what probably any nine year old would to; ran up to stop them.
 
“Rin, stop let them go they have every right to.” Kagome tried to stop the child from interfering in the event and did so well. “But Kagome! What are they doing?” the child was scared to say the least and was partially confused. “They are just leaving and believe me Rin they need to.” Kagome was trying to explain to the child and thought she had had no luck.
 
“Oh, then goodbye Inuyasha sama!” Rin said with glee hoping she was doing the right thing. But Sesshomaru was very pleased that Kagome was able to stop her because just then, Inuyasha and Kikyou disappeared so no one could ever see him again.
 
 
`Goodbye Inuyasha have a good time in hell and try not to forget me either. Please Inuyasha, don't be like all the rumors say, because I know you both didn't go to hell… Your hearts way to good for that place. Just don't make any mistakes and I hope you get to see your mother, wherever you and her are just live happily Inuyasha.'
 
Kagome was praying for Inuyasha to hear her, but would never know if he did…
 
End of Chapter 2
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------
 
 
Hhhhmmmm…. Did Inuyasha hear her? I wonder if I should make a seen when every one gets to see were he is and what he's doing…
LETS HAVE A VOTE!!!!!
Every one who reads this chapter shall review and tell me their votes and then I shall see if I shall make a seen were every one gets to see him and Kikyou!
 
Vote!! Moreover, I shall make it the way people want it!