InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ To Love A Demon ❯ "With A Lie..." ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Kagome/? Inuyasha/? Sesshomaru/?
I TELL YOU NOTHING!!!
Disclaimer :: You all know what the gang looks like, I don't own Inuyasha or any of the characters. Emma is mine though. Learn to love her xD
By the by, I know Kagome has brown eyes, but I changed them. ^.^
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
 
Chapter 1 :: “With a Lie…”
 
Kagome stormed from the 2 bedroom, 2 and a half bath house that belonged to her beloved Inuyasha. Her hair flew around her pink and tear soaked face, whipped at her bare shoulders and stingy cheeks. Sobbing, she ran blindly to the car that waited for her at the end of the driveway.
“Kagome! Wait!” In a flourish of bathrobe Inuyasha ran after the young girl, his wild silver hair billowing behind him like a great cloak.
“Kagome Wait! It's not what it seems!”
With a loud cry of anguish, Kagome pushed herself to get to the car before the traitor behind.
When he saw the burst of energy Kagome pushed herself with, Inuyasha pushed himself twice as hard. Slamming into the door he turned to look at the girl that only a day ago had been so blindly in love with him. If he had known she would come to him this night, he would not have kept the company he had.
“Kagome, please, hear me out! You mustn't drive like this. Ya need to calm down! Please Kagome!”
She tore at the bare skin that peaked through the silken robe she had given him for their 6-month anniversary.
“Kagome please it's not what it looks like! Please Kagome!”
She tore till she felt the warmth of blood against her skin.
With a trembling, cracked voice, Kagome began to shout at him, trying to put all of her anger in her words, all of her new found hate into the blows that she delivered onto his bloody chest.
“Inuyasha!” she spat the words with sour fury, “It all started with a lie! You might as well finish it with a lie to huh Inuyasha! She is just over for a drink; she had to drop off something for work. I was so stupid to believe you! I thought…” she chocked back a rough sob, it stung her throat, making it hard to start up again, but she did, “I was so stupid to trust you…you could never change. I can't take it anymore Inuyasha! I can't handle the deceit and the lies! I can't be with a boy like you!” She turned in a flurry of ebony hair and looked back at the tall, brown haired female that stood in the doorway to the house. “I thought, I could at least trust you Sango. You were my best friend…”
 
 
 
Sango stood in the doorway, her eyes filled to the brim with tears, a sheet wrapped around her otherwise naked body, dark chocolate hair mused and tousled all over her shoulders and back. Her matching chocolate eyes could not meet the stormy forest green eyes of her best friend.
 
 
 
Inuyasha looked to the girl at his doorstep for help, scanning her features then turning back to Kagome. Without warning, without the slightest hint if regret or hesitation, Kagome landed her tightly clenched fist smack dab in the middle of the Silver haired man's face. The blow was enough to knock him backwards, making him slide down the side of the car, robe opening to show off the hideous scratches that marred the front of his well-toned chest. Kagome opened the door, slamming into the back of his head and crawling in over his useless body.
 
 
 
Sango dared not run to his side, she would wait until Kagome had left.
But Kagome beat her to the thought.
“Come on Sango, Come help the wretch, I hope you both are very happy together, It has to be wonderful bliss if it's worth a friendship and an engagement.”
Kagome slammed the door with a rage that she could suppress. Making the engine roar to life, she backed out of the driveway quickly, flooring it once she had shifted the car into drive and straightened herself on the road.
 
 
 
She thought of turning on the windshield wipers but realized it was her tears the blurred her vision to the point of near blindness.
 
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
End of first chapter…more like a taste of what is to come. I hope to make the next chapter much longer, but you never know. I t might be shorter T.T Oh god I hope not. xD
Any who, Encouragement is love!! <3<3<3
Love Me!!
xD
Until the next time,
Shadow Fawks!