InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ To Much Stamina!!! ❯ To Much Stamina!!! ( One-Shot )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

NC-17!! Little Youngsters Beware!! I dont own Inuyasha or anyone on that show.....but dammit I want to!!

Good Grief !!! By: Shinjata

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Kagome was walking through the forest when she heard the waterfall of a hotspring.

Ahh finally she thought. She suddenly heard a splash of water, followed by the sound of a childs laughter. Oh come on! Right when I find one, it's already been taken! she thought angrily. She suddenly heard a familar voice through the bushes.

"Why you little brat!" She looked through the bushes to see quite a sight. Shippo was on the ground laughing and pointing at a soaked and grumpy Inuyasha.

"Haha! I got you wet!" Shippo laughed. Inuyasha growled and started walking towards the spring.

"Well, since you got me wet....I guess that it's not a problem if I go into the hotpsring now.." With that said he pulled off his fire rat clothes, and let it fall to the green grass around him. Kagome gasped quietly, and was about to cover her eyes until she saw how sexy and muscular he was. She just stared and started to drool on the grass, until a voice broke her thoughts.

"What are you doing?" She wirled around only to come face to face with Sango. Kagome immedietly blushed bright red and looked away.

"What are you talking about, Sango-chan??" Kagome asked still blushing.

"Well...I dont think its normal to be drooling and blushing over nothing.." Sango suddenly heard voices behind the bush and peeked through to see Inuyasha doing a cannonball off a ledge, naked. "HOLY SHIT!!!" She screamed so loud Inuyasha had to cover his ears, allowing his legs to spread open. The scream ringed through the forest, probably waking up anything that was sleeping. Inuyasha slammed head first into the water.

"Aww, you messed up Inuyasha! My turn!" Shippo said, and was about to climb the ledge when a hand shot out of the water, grabbing his tail. Inuyasha slowly rose out of the water and glared at the intruding women.

"What are you doing here?!" He yelled.

"Uh oh....I think I better be off now!" Shippo said and got loose from Inuyashas hold. He ran all the way through the forest and to a secluded place.

"It's not what you think Inuyasha! Honestly!" Sango yelled, blushing. Kagome, on the other hand, was staring at Inuyashas penis and was starting to drool all over again. Sango looked over at the daydreaming Kagome and was puzzled.

"Kagome?" Sango questioned. Kagome snapped out of her ecchi thoughts and stared into the yellow abyss of Inuyashas eyes. I want him so badly....even if he does love Kikyo she thought, licking her lips.

"Inuyasha?"

"Yeah? What?"

"Sit." Kagome said calmly. Inuyasha crashed into the ground naked (ouchies). He was about to put his head up, and yell and curse at her, until he felt prayer beads wrapped around his hands behind his back. He then felt another prayer bead necklace wrapped around his legs, making it impossible to move his legs, or arms.

"Kagome?!" Sango and Inuyasha questioned at the same time. Kagome just looked down at Inuyashas face and grinned sheepishly. She then lowered her head level to Inuyashas and stared at his lucious looking lips.

"Sango, you want this too. I hear you call out Inuyashas name ever time you pleasure your self, so dont deny it" Inuyashas eyes widened at what she said, and what he realized they were gonna do (slow ass). Sango blushed red, but still....she DID want this....even if it was with a demon....she loved Inuyasha (poor Miroku).

"Your right Kagome-chan....." Inuyasha tried to struggle out of the beads, but to no avail.

"You two better not even do wh-" He was cut off as Kagome suddenly tied a piece of fabric around his mouth, gagging him. Inuyashas eyes widened like saucers, and he struggled even more reckless. Kagome smirked and undressed herself slowly. She then got on her hands and knees, and wrapped her warm moist mouth around his half erect penis. Inuyashas eyes flew open even wider, and he let out a husky moan that included her name. She had to admit that it was a tight fit, but she didnt care. She started to bob her head up and down, trying to make him cum. She could her the whimpers and moans from her lover hanyou and smirked with his manhood between her lips. He finally gave a loud grunt as he exploded into her waiting mouth, making her gag her a bit. Some ran down her chin, and he thought she looked more erotic than ever.

"Kagome....this is to much! Please, I need to release!" Sango cried out. She had already freed herself from her armor and clothing, and was now squeezing her left breast. Kagome looked back at her and smiled.

"All right....you get his mouth, while I get his penis. Sound good?" Sango nodded vigerously and went up to Inuyasha. She pulled off his gag and straddled his face while leaning back with her hands on his forearms. Inuyasha, being curious like always, sniffed Sangos pussy before letting his tongue slide out and glide into her wet passage, just as Kagome sunk onto his now fully erect shaft. All three let out a loud moan. Inuyasha no longer had any protests, and was lapping at Sangos pussy like a lucious pear, while Kagome was riding Inuyasha like a horse (hehe). All three of them were moaning like crazy. The two girls were throwing their heads side to side in ectasy. Sangos juices were running all over Inuyashas face as he lapped at her hungrily. He then started to move his lower regions, thrusting up everytime Kagome sunk down on him, making his penis go even deeper into her wet, dark tunnel. Finally, all at once, the three of them came forcefully. Sangos juices spurt all over Inuyashas face, while his cum blasted into Kagome. Unfortunately, Sangos juices got into his eyes and it burned like hell.

"MY EYES!! AHHHH IT BURNS!!!" He yelled/cried out as he tried to rub his eyes on something. Kagome and Sango smirked and walked over to him. They splashed a little water in his eyes, which relieved the pain. They then pushed him down again, but they switched places. Kagomes pussy was now in his face. And Sango was ready to be thrusted into.Inuyasha smirked and thrusted up into Sango, and was ravaging Kagomes pussy with his lips and tongue.

He mimicked his lower regions movements, and kept thrusting his tongue into her tightening hole. Sango was throwing her head back and giving pleasurable screams every second. Kagome put her hands in the back of Inuyashas head and pushed him closer to her. His nose and lips were fully in her vagina, and he was smelling her fully now. His eyes flashed red as he began speeding up his work. Inuyasha grunted as he came, while the grils screamed out.

"That....was.....amazing..." Sango gasped out. Kagome looked at her sweating friend and grinned.

"Did you like that Inuyasha?" Kagoem asked, turning her face to look at him, but then gasped. Inuyashas eyes were red as blood. He was in his fully youkai stage.

"Whats wrong Kago...." Sango stopped talking when she saw Inuyasha. She then began to stand up, only to stop as Inuyasha got loose from the prayer beads. He stood up and let his bangs cover his red eyes. Kagome and Sango were slowly crawling away, when he finally looked up at them with lust filled eyes. He then stepped closer and chuckled raspily. Suddenly, he took the prayer beads and tied Sango and Kagome together. They were still in shock as Inuyasha moved behind them.

"Please Inuyasha! Don't kill us!" Kagome cried out. Inuyasha just smirked and comforted her with a hand on her bare back. Her eyes widened like double saucers when he suddenly mounted her.

"You first, bitch. Then its her turn." he said while pointing to a shivering Sango. He suddenly pushed his erect manhood softly into her tight pink anus and growled softly. Kagome gasped and moaned at the same time as he entered her. She then read somewhere how to make a mans penis go deeper than this and tried it out. She leaned on her elbows and put her head on her forearms. He growled and hissed as he found himself even deeper than before. He suddenly pulled back until he was almost out, then slammed right back in. She threw her head back and gave a loud scream. He smirked and kept ramming into her tight pink hole. Sango was getting wet again just watching her scream like that.

"I-Inuy.....yasha!!" Kagome moaned/screamed out as she came, soaking his manhood in juices. Inuyasha growled loudly as he came inside her. Kagome collapsed onto the ground and panted heavily. Inuyasha pulled out of her hole and looked at Sango. He smirked and let only Kagome out of the prayer beads. Sango just gaped at the inu-youkai as he leaned his face close to hers.

"Your turn" He hissed. He grabbed her hips and raised her ass into the air. Sango watched with anticipation as he grew hard again. His cock suddenly brushed against her wet pussy and took a quick intake of breath. The next thing she knew was that he was ramming inside her. Hard. She couldnt even get a moan out as he slammed into her fragile ass. She finally found her voice and screamed out what sounded like Inuyashas name. Inuyasha winced and was tempted to cover his ears to clear the ringing, but was already busy covering her hips with his hands. Sango then clamped herself around Inuyashas penis, checking what he would do. He bared his fangs and let out a wolf like howl and blasted inside her as she came. He regained his breathing and slid out of her pussy. He saw Kagome smirking at the two and went over to her. He suddenly got behind her and mounted her ass.

THE END!!