InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Tokyo/Shikon High ❯ Costumes, Wigs and Beers! ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha.



Kagome woke up the next morning in Inuyasha's arms. At first completely confused and didn't know where she was. She looked up at Inuyasha, who was still asleep and blushed.
'Ah! He's so cute! I can't belive I'm in his bed- and in his arms right now.'
Inuyasha started to wake up and looked down at Kagome and smiled. He squeezed her closer and fell back to sleep.
'I don't even think he knows it's me!' She thought confused.
Kagome snuggled up and fell back to sleep.


-------


Miroku and Sango, then Ayame and Kouga, fell asleep together on seperate couches in Inuyasha's lounge. Ayame woke up and kissed Kouga. "Wakey wakey eggs and bakey!" Ayame said with a smile. Kouga woke up and kissed her back. "Shut up." He joked.
Sango and Miroku started and woke up.
"What time is it?" Croaked Miroku rubbing the sleepys out of his eyes.
"Ugh, I don't know." Sango mumbled and tried to go back to sleep.
Kouga looked at the clock on the wall. "It's like 9:30."
"Then why the hell are we awake!" Kirara whined from the recliner. She picked up a pillow and hit Ayame and Kouga kissing on the couch. "I'm hungry."

Sango was fully awake now. "Then lets all shut up for two minutes and we can go get breakfast. Lucky for Inuyasha and Kagome they are probably still sleeping."
"Where are they at again?" Ayame asked.
"I think they are sleeping together in Inuyasha's bedroom." Kouga pointed at Inuyasha's bedroom door.
Sango looked at Ayame and Kirara and smiled. "Good."
"What the hell. Where is Seshoumaru and Rin, did they even come home last night?" Questioned Kirara.
"They are probably getting it on in Sesh's room right now." Miroku laughed.


---------


Inuyasha woke up and looked down at Kagome in his arms fast asleep. 'ugh i'm so dumb, the thing that I get mad at Kikyo about, I'm doing right now. I feal like an idiot.'
Inuyasha tried sitting up without waking Kagome but that didn't really work out and Kagome started and opened her eyes. She looked up at Inuyasha.
"Uh, good morning?" She said kinda confused because she forgot where she was again.
"Good Morning Kags. You were pretty drunk last night." Inuyasha smiled.
"I know, I think. I remember talking to this guy Naraku and drinking a lot of punch and then you yelling."
"Uh ya, you were going to fuck that kid. He was going to take complete advantage of you. You're lucky I came into the room when i did."
Kagome blushed she was surprised Inuyasha had even came to her rescue. She sat up and looked at him. "Thanks Inuyasha, that means so much to me. Kikyo wasn't mad that you came to help me was she?"
Inuyasha looked away. "No, she was with her girlfriends when the situation happened. I just got you out of the party and didn't really explain to Kikyo anything."
Kagome was flattered that she was put before Kikyo.
They sat there in silence.



--------


Ayame, Kouga, Kirara, Sango, and Miroku all ran into Inuyasha's room.
"What the hell! Don't you know how to fucking knock!!?" Inuyasha yelled and whipped a pillow at his intruders.
"Oh whatever. We're hungry and you guys are the last to get your asses up." Kirara defended.
"Yea so you two love birds can rise and shine now because it's agreed. We are going out to eat breakfast." Sango said pointing at them.

Inuyasha and Kagome blushed, moved away from one another and nodded to the rest of the group.
"Fine just get out of my room and get ready. I'll go." Inuyasha said annoyed and pointed toward's the door. Everyone exited the room.
Kagome looked at Inuyasha imbarrised. "We didn't.. do anything last night did we?"
"What? No! Oh no, no." Inuyasha stammered.
"Oh okay." Kagome said while she got up out of Inuyasha's bed to get ready to eat breakfast with the gang.



-------------------------------------------------- -----




"Hey, you guys know Homecoming is coming up next month?" Miroku said to the group at lunch.
"Yea, duh. Me and Rin have to help decorate. We're on the commitee." Said Ayame with her mouth full.
"Who's having the after party is what i want to know?" Voiced Kirara.
"I was thinking on having one if no one volunteered." Ayame said. "I don't know if i want it to be a drinking party though. I would have to see if my parents were in town and i would have to get a connection for the alcohol." Ayame sighed.

"Yea homecoming is next month, but this month is Halloween!" Rin said getting herself excited. "I want to know who is having a party for that!"

"This girl that was at that party Kagome got trashed at told me she was having one in like two weeks. She gave me her number and told me to invite her friends." Kouga said while Ayame gave him a death glare. "Oh baby i told you there were girls hitting on us!"

"Ya, i know." Ayame said irritated.

"Well we can just party hop, because i know a few kids at our school are holding halloween party's as well." Kirara said to everyone. "We need a D-D though."
"We can figure that out later. I want to be a bunny!" Rin said. "What about you Kags, what are you gunna be?" Rin asked pointing her fork at her.

"Uh I don't know?" Kagome said with a confused look on her face.
"I want to be a devil! ha ha" Sango said and gave Miroku an evil glare.

"Whoa okay Sango you don't need to take your devilish side out on me!" Miroku said waving his hands in front of him.

"Oh i got it! Let's dress up in pairs! Like our costumes match! I love those kinda things!" Ayame said to Kouga and the others. "Like Kouga- you're my costume drinking buddy!"

"Okay!" Rin said excitedly. "Get your costume buddy and we'll go out for a night on the town! Party it up because this night only comes once a year! And you can wear whatever you want! Sango and Miroku of course can be costume buddies and-" Rin was cut off by the school bell but continued her pairing ideas with Ayame.



-----------------------

It was art class and Inuyasha was fussing about how stupid drawing was and he shouldn't of taken the class at all. Rin was in the back room making herself a stretch canvas. (when you make one you have to cut wood and stuff)
Miroku was probably off flirting. Kagome was absorbed in her thoughts. Halloween, Homecoming and the weekend before with Inuyasha.
"Hey Inuyasha what are you going to do for Halloween?" Kagome interupted Inuyasha's rant about art.
"Uh- what? I don't know? Why?" Inuyasha said confused.

"Okay well the group is planning on going party hopping. Everyone is like getting a costume partner.. or a drinking buddy for the night. So I was wondering if you were'nt too busy with Kikyo, or if you didn't have plans, you could maybe be my buddy?" Kagome hesitated. "But, you know, if you don't want to i completely understand -like nevermind, forget what i said. You are deffinently doing something with Kikyo and... I don't know." Kagome rambled.

"I don't hang out with Kikyo every second. Yea sure I'll be your costume buddy." Inuyasha said nonchalant.
"You will?" Kagome said surprised.
"Yea- but we're not being anything stupid."
"Well Halloween isn't for a few more weeks and we have a lot of time to figure that out!" Kagome beamed.


-------------------------------------------------


"What about the angel costume?" Ayame said as she pulled a riskay costume off the Halloween rack in Spencer's.
"How is Kouga going to relate to that? He can't be a devil because that's what I wanted to be!" Sango said dissapointed. Then relized Ayame should be asking her the same question.

"Hey Inuyasha, I want to be pirates for Halloween... Okay? Then we can go to wall-mart or where ever to get your costume." Kagome said to Inuyasha over the phone.
Kagome hung up and smiled. "Okay well I know what I'm going to be!" She reached for the cute Pirate costume which was riskay as well, but all of the costumes were.

Kirara was annoyed because she couldn't find a slutty school girl costume. "Uh me and Bankotsu are going together as private school kids and I can't find anything for it!"

"Oh I can help you with that!" Kagome said. "I use to go to a private school and i totally still have my old school uniform. We can hem the skirt to make it shorter- it will be great, and at no cost!"

"Great, then I will come over some time this week and we can get that fixed up." Kirara said relieved.

"Wonderful- but me Sango and Ayame still need to figure everything out!" Rin said all sad and discouraged.


--------------


It was Saturday on a Halloween weekend. Kagome was picked up and now at the mall with Inuyasha to help him pick out a costume that resembled her's.
"Here this store always is open during Halloween and has crazy stuff in it, so we can check this one out first." Inuyasha pointed to a dark festive Halloween store at the end of the mall. Kagome nodded and followed.

"Ah!!" Kagome coo'ed after they got inside. "Is it too late to change your costume idea?" She said as she held up a big pink bunny costume. Inuyasha gave her a nasty look and turned back around. "Here Inuyasha, a pirate hat and bandana!" She smiled and put them on his head and walked away. Kagome returned with fake blood. "I've always had a fancy for this stuff." She examined the bottle, and smiled up at Inuyasha. He looked down at the blood and gave it a boorish look. He relized she lost her hyper and glowing personality and was looking at the entrance way.

"What is wrong with you?" He asked drawing her attention. She looked at him, and yanked him behind a life like chainsaw manican. "What are you doing? I'm not going to do the hiding and spying thing again!" Inuyasha went to stand up but Kagome jerked him back down to the floor.

"Okay, just chill out for a second and then we can just get up and leave. Then come later to get our stuff." She said with a desperate look on her face.
Inuyasha gave her a suspectful look. "I'm not going anywhere, I'm going to do what i came here to do. Explain to me what the hell is going on with you right now or I will pull you out of this stupid hiding place."

Kagome looked at a couple across the room viewing the costumes. "Okay. Hojou is over there, in the blue shirt. He is with a pretty blonde girl and I think that is his girlfriend. I don't want him to see me here, because i now see he has moved on and i haven't even found a boyfriend or anything and ya. There you go, i told you, so if you can't do anything about this situation then I'm running for it!" Kagome pointed for the exit.

Inuyasha rolled his eyes and looked over at the kid. "Geeze Kags that's it. He doesn't know who the hell I am. If he talks to you or sees you just say I'm your boyfriend. Uh but like pretend- ya know?" Inuyasha reeassured Kagome. She gave him a doubtful look but soon was pulled out behind the chainsaw manican.

Kagome was desperate to get a good look at the blonde Hojou was with. She crooked her way around the ailes leaving Inuyasha behind, until she was pretty much beside the two. Kagome held up a hat infront of her face and pretended to look around trying to eavesdrop on what they were talking about.
"Kagome?" She lowered her hat and looked over at Hojou.
"Uh, hi Hojou! I didn't know you went costume shopping too? What a coincidence!" Kagome flustered and looked at the blonde girl he was with. Who was checking her up and down.
"Yea, I go costume shopping Kagome?" Hojou said questionably. "We went last year together. Remember?"
She felt like Hojou could see right through her and completley knew she was trying to eavesdrop on his and his girlfriends conversation, and panicked.
"Kagome, there you are! I was looking for you. You need to help me pick the rest of my costume out so i can match you!" Inuyasha came up, hugged her and gave her a kiss on the cheek. He looked up at Hojou. "Who's this Kagome?"
Kagome sighed being completely relieved. "Inuyasha this is Hojou, an old friend of mine. Hojou this is Inuyasha." She said pointing to either person. Hojou gave a shocked look to Inuyasha but erased it immediatly, but before either boy could shake hands or get out a word, Kagome took inuyasha's hand and urged him away. "Okay well me and my honey have to go get the rest of our costumes so i will see you two later." She looked at the blonde. "It was a great pleasure meeting you!" Then she and Inuyasha quickly withdrew deep into the store.
Kagome hugged him and kissed his cheek about 20 times saying thankyou.
"Inuyasha i owe you one, i really do." She said pulling away putting her attention back on the assortment of Halloween apperal. Inuyasha was annoyed that Kagome was not over her X- boyfriend. 'What the hell was up with that? Me and Kags can never work if she can't get over an EX!' He was taken aback by his current thought and felt wrong for thinking it in the first place.
"Uh Kagome this is good for me. It's not like I'm going to wear it every day of my life." Inuyasha said ignorantly and started walking away.
"Okay, whatever you say. I'm kinda getting tired of the store anyway." Kagome said catching up to him and linking on to his arm. Inuyasha blushed and set his things near the register.


---------------------------------------
Rin, Kouga, Ayame, Sesshoumaru, Sango, and Miroku were already at Inuyasha's house when he and Kagome got back. When they walked into Inuyasha's lounge all the boys were sitting on the coaches playing video games.
"Where are the girls?" Kagome asked befuddled.
"Why the hell are none of you guys getting dressed?" Inuyasha bellowed. "It's fucking eight already and you're playing video games!"
All the guys ignored them except Miroku who wasn't with a controller at the time.
"Well my dear Kagome, the ladies are all getting ready in Inuyasha's room." Miroku looked at Inuyasha. "Oh, and Inuyasha don't get your panties in a bunch. The girls have been an hour at least already, so I'm sure we have plenty of time until we should start getting dressed."
Kagome went to enter Inuyasha's room. "Miroku what the hell did i say about peeking at girls when their changing!" Sango yelled as different things came flying and hit the door before Kagome even fully opened the door.
"Chill! It's me, god." Kagome yelled and let out a sigh of relief when the girls put down their missle power.
"Kags where have you been? Take forever why dont you?" Rin scolded pointing a curling iron at her.
Sango was in a little, short, white dress trying her hardest to zip up the back. "Kags help me zip this up, please!"

-----

After about another hour and a half the girls were pretty much ready and were out rushing the guys to go change. The guys gave them all a good long checking out. The girls rolled their eyes.
Kagome (pirate) had a long sleeved baggy white shirt on buttoned down to cleave, with a short rough loose brown skirt that showed lots of leg with brown flats, her hair was down and braided in different sections.
Sango(nurse) had a white short mini dress with a red cross on the shoulders in white flats. Her hair was curlled and put into a messy bun.
Ayame (hip hip hippie) had a tye dye shirt wich left her shoulders bare and tyed underneath her brests to show her stomach and had a fake tatoo on. She had red tinted round glasses and her hair was left down. She wore low cut, flared hippie jeans.
Kirara had a short, school girl, plaid skirt and knee high socks with the white tennis-shoes. Her hair was down and curled, and had a tie on with a long sleeved white shirt.
Rin (of course a bunny). She had pretty much identical bunny outfit that the Playboy bunnies do. Seshoumaru will be Hugh Hefner.

----------------------

"Inuyasha it looks better with the vest, trust me!" Kagome mumbled while wrestling Inuyasha.
"Whatever, maybe I don't want to wear the freaking vest! I'll take it off anyway." Inuyasha yelled. Kagome 'huffed' and walked away from him up to vent to Kirara and her date Bankotsu.
"Heyyy you guys, hows it going?" Kagome chirped while Kirara was losening the tie around Bankotsu's neck.
"Uh fine, why aren't you helping Inuyasha?-" Kira asked as Inuyasha stormed over to the three. "Well nevermind he can tell me himself."
"I'll wear the stupid VEST." Inuyasha grabbed the vest from Kagome's hand and walked away.
"Well good luck you guys!" Kagome smiled and hopped off after Inuyasha.
--
"Here, where the ear thingy. That helps you listen to people's hearts." Sango put it around Miroku's neck.
Miroku pulled her close. "You look so good in that little nurse outfit, you know." Miroku whispered in Sango's ear.
Sango blushed, looked around and leaned up to give him a short passionate kiss. "Anyway I think you are finished with your costume. I'm a nurse- you're a docter. We're looking good." Sango hugged Miroku infront of the mirror they were standing by.
------------
"Oh my god, i want to leave!"Kouga yelled over Ayame fussing about his outfit, and over everyone else talking and whining about thier costumes not being too riskay, taking something off, adding somthing on, or just changing it all together. Everyone stopped and looked up. Rin was cuddled up to Sesshoumaru on the couch. He wore a red and black silk robe over boy boxers and a white T. Miroku, Bankotsu, Sango and Kirara were fine. Kagome and Inuyasha stopped argueing.
"Fuck what the hell have i been saying for the last hour!" Inuyasha growled and left the room to return with beer and vodka. "Let's go, now!"
Then finally they all left in Inuyasha's car and Sango's.
-------------

"Kelly's party first please. Then Roy's, not the girl's that gave Kouga thier number though, but maybe if you want to find something on 5th Ave?" Ayame planned while sitting on Kouga's lap in the back as Sango drove.
They all showed up at the chicks house. Kagome got out of Inuyasha's car with Rin and Sesshoumaru.
"Kagome, we are getting drunk together tonight. I will just make sure you don't get too bad like last time." Rin winked and linked as they paired into the party with a Luda soundtrack playing in the back-ground.

--------------

Rin and Kagome were in the Kitchen mixing a drink.
"You want a screw driver?" Rin asked.
"A what?" Kagome was confused.
"Here i will just make you one. It is gunna be a little bit strong, but i don't want to make you drinks all night!" Rin said as she handed over mixed orange juice and vodka.
A large muscular kid walked up to the girls as they talked over thier drinks.
"Hey I'm Craig. You guys are?" He asked clanging his beer with each of thier glasses wearing fake blood and a crazy wig.
"Hi, I'm Rin and this is my friend Kagome!" Rin said holding her third drink over her head and smiling.
"Yes, Craig, I have to say that this is my best friend right here." Kagome said pointing at Rin and nodding. "But excuse me. I have to ask a seriouse question." Kagome looked very seriouse but her face slurred back to happy tipsy girl. "You are not a rapist are you? I don't talk to them, because they are crazy."
"Uh no, I'm not." He smiled akwardly. One of his friends were calling him over to a game of beer pong. "Hey they are calling for me but i will find you girls later and we can play a game." He smiled and walked away.
"Well he seemed nice." Smiled Rin. She went blank for a second. Then got a surprised look, like she figured somthing out. "Oh, Sesshy!" She looked at Kagome and gave her a hug. "I'm gunno go find him. You go find your hunk Inuyasha." Then Rin dissapeared into the crowd leaving Kagome confused once again and making herself another drink.

----------------

Kagome stumbled a bit but caught herself. She looked up to see Ayame and Kirara. She ran over.

"Hey guys whatcha doing?" She waved and then looked around. "Where's Inuyasha?"

"Uhmmmm, I don't know and I don't care." Ayame laughed and set her head on Kouga's shoulder. "Because this is my guy!"
Kagome looked at her and wondered how she got into a conversation about Kouga when she was trying to make a conversation about Inuyasha. She walked over to a dining room and saw Miroku flirting with multiple women. Then turned around to see Sango flirting with a bunch of guys. She didn't understand what was happening here either. Then started to think she was in an ulternate universe where everything was turned backwards. Then someone started yelling at her, she turned around to see fake blood and crazy wig boy.

"Hey cutie! You still want to play some beer pong?" Craig slurred and pointed to a vacant beer pong table.
Kagome nodded and followed a long. "This isn't some crazy ulternate universe right?" She asked as she was dragged to the beer pong table. Craig must have not heard her because he didn't answer.
She met two other built guys that were pretty cute. Cody and Brad. Cody was dressed up in an angel costume and the other as Jason from the movies. They played beer pong for a while but she saw Inuyasha walk down to the basement.

"Oh sorry boys!" Kagome put the ball in Craig's hand. "I gotta catch someone!" Craig looked at her confused. Then just nodded and told her to text him if she got lost somewhere drunk off her ass.

--
Kagome walked down stairs to the basement looking for Inuyasha. Instead she found Bankotsu and a bunch of people playing card games and more drinking games. Inuyasha just dissapeared left and right. She turned around and ran into Miroku.
"Miroku!" Kagome said and smiled dumbly up at him. "Whatcha doing right now?"
Miroku looked down and smiled. "Well Kagome I'm looking for you, and Sango!" He smiled and grabbed her butt.
"Ew Miroku, no don't touch me!" Kagome growled and walked back up the steps.

"Kagome!" Kirara yelled and ran up to her. "Let's get a drink, shall we?"
"Yea!" Kagome jumped. "Where did it go?"
"I don't know, but i'm sure we can find more at the next party!" She pointed to the door. "Roy's is the place to go!"
"What about everyone... we gotta get them to go too!" Kagome laughed and stumbled with Kirara leaning on one side of her.
"Yea, Inuyasha is getting everyone! Let's just go sit in the car!" Kirara started to drag Kagome with her.
"Kagome where you going?" One of Craig's friends Cody yelled after her. She turned around to meet him.
"Uh I'm what you call party hopping." Then she smiled.
"If you are party hopping then please explain your next stop and we will maybe meet up with you if we are not too trashed!" Cody slurred.
"Uhm, I don't know where it is but i will be sure to say somthing about it when i talk to Craig... or you... or Brad." Kagome was getting tired of standing so she sat on the ground bringing Kirara down on top of her.
"Ah ha ha ha ha, Kagome!" Kirara busted out laughing.
"Well you girls better not drive anywhere!" Cody said and decided to sit down with them.
"I'm a pirate. We don't drive, we sail!" Kagome yelled and fell back on the wall.

---------

Sango and Ayame were in the basement playing beer games.
"Oh, Look I got a SPADE Sango!" Ayame said tauntingly. "You have to drink again from your ACE, and me from only 4." They were playing "Link" with Bankotsu and a group of people sitting around a table. Brett, and Dianne were a couple they happened to meet.

"No, do I have to drink again?" Sango whined and painfully looked at her drink.
"Do it."
"C'mon Sango!"
"-bathroom is right there." Everyone chimed in. Sango took a breathe and nodded as she started drinking while Dianne counted down to two. When Sango finished her drink she stood up and stumbled to the bathroom closing the door behind her.

Ayame looked back at the group. "Okay, I'm not drunk enough yet! Bankotsu flip, flip, flip!" She bounced and horrayed when they once again recieved a Spade.

------

"Inuyasha.. after this game, lets make our way to the next party. My plan is gather the women and run." Kouga slurred after drinking a lost cup at the beer pong table.
"Yea, get, another Kagome, or get Kags. We can go." Inuyasha paused and tried to make sense of his words. "Find Kagome, and we can go!" He gave a nasty look at his beer and made the last shot and won the Beer pong game.
"Oh Kouga you're so good at beer pong." A stray girl and her friend dressed in cheer outfits walked up and fell on Inuyasha and Kouga. They always celebrated the winning team, coming up kissing and hugging and falling over.
Kouga looked down and pushed the girl off. "Let's go before I get tempted to do something that does not work for when I'm sober and my girlfriend finds out." Kouga said to Inuyasha. Inuyasha was paying attention to all the noise coming from the Living room. Kouga looked too.
"Let's go see what's up." Inuyasha nodded.

----

Craig, Brad, Cody, Kirara and Kagome were all hunkered on the couch in the living room.
"How did we all end up one this tiny couch!" Kirara yelled as she scootched people away.
"I don't know, but I can fix it!" Kagome said pushing herself out of the cramped place and re-locating herself on Craig's lap. "There, all better!" She moved her eye patch back over her eye and laughed.
"Impelling." Kirara said stupified by Kagome's good thinking. So Kirara got up and sat on Kagome.
"Kiraaa!" Kagome laughedl, then the two girls tried to get everyone to do it. Soon there was about ten people on the couch. Sesshoumaru and Rin soon poked thier heads in.
"Hey Rin!" Kirara yelled and jestered them over yanking them on the couch as some people 'umphed'.
"What's going on?" Rin asked, confused why everyone was on the couch and no one in any of the other seats.
"Okay, I can't take any more wieght." Craig mumbled as he started to stand up putting his arms around Kagome and Kirara's waist taking them along as he stood directly up. Now Kagome and Kirara were flopped over laughing, feet off the ground at Craig's sides. (okay he like picked both of them up by linking one arm around each of thier stomachs, so they are flopped pretty much up side down with thier feet off the ground)
"Ah, I'm falling Craig!" Kagome yelled as she started to slip. She went down in a summer salt and facing Cody and Brad still on the couch. Kirara was still laughing and playfully punching Craig. He threw her on the couch, and turned around.


-----

"What the hell is going on in here?" Inuyasha said as he looked at a huge muscular guy standing in front of him.
"Nothing is going on, we are just having some fun. What the hell is your problem?" Craig said looking down at Inuyasha.
"That's Inuyasha, Craig!" Kagome said taking Craig's orange wig and trying it on.
"Inuyasha this is Craig!" Kirara chirped. Inuyasha gave him an ill'tempered look and walked away. Craig gave Kags and Kira a look.
"What the fuck is up with that guy?"

"Oh I don't know, he likes to be mad and stuff." Kagome said shrugging it off and putting the wig back were it belonged. She looked around seeing all the excitment was over. "Let's go Kirara and get him, he's all pissy so we should make him un pissy!" Kagome took Kirara's arm and pulled her after his trail.

---------

"Beer games are fun and beer games are great, dun dun dun." Ayame sung to herself as they finished. She got up and saw Miroku flirting with some girl that was in a nurses costume- but it wasn't Sango. She walked over to him. "Miroku what are you doing?" She gave him a dumb girl look.
"I am talking to this beautiful nurse here and we figured out that we matched!" Miroku said untrustworthly.
"Sango is really sick in the bathroom." Ayame said in a matter of fact tone. Miroku got a worried look on his face.
"Oh no! Where is my love?" Miroku over reacted.
"Over there in the bathroom." Ayame said as she pointed at the door. Miroku walked quickly and entered.

"Sorry chicka." Ayame said to the girl dressed up as a nurse. "It may not seem like it but that guy is taken!" Ayame stuck her tongue out and ran up the steps. She bumped into Kagome and Kirara as soon as she got up stairs. "Kags!" Ayame smiled and hugged her. "Where is everyone?" She questioned, meaning the gang.

"Well uh." Kagome looked up to the ceiling and flung her hand over her head to point behind her directing into the living room. "Sessh and Rin." She looked at Ayame and pointed in the direction she and Kirara were heading. "Inuyasha and Kouga. C'mon!" Kagome grabbed Ayame and started back onto the trail.

--------


"Hey Inuyasha, wait up. I can't walk dumb shit, I'm drunk." Kouga said as he grabbed Inuyasha's shoulder.
"I am wasted and can walk fine." Inuyasha stumbled a bit over his feet but continued at his regular pace. He stopped in the Beer pong room.
"Champions are back!" Said one of the 'Beer pong cheerleaders and hugged Inuyasha. Bankotsu looked up from playing with another kid that really is not that important.
"Them? Yeah right i could kick their ass easily!" Bankotsu bragged.
The cheerleaders 'ooo'd.
"You going to take his challenge Yashy?" The cheerleader clinging to Inuyasha said with a baby face. Inuyasha smiled and put his arm around her.
"Fuck yes, I'll kick your ass Banks!"

-------


"There's Bankotsu in the beer pong room!" Kirara pointed. "Oh how I've missed his hot face." They rushed in. Kagome stopped at the entrance when she saw a girl dressed up in a skimpy cheerleading out fit was hanging on Inuyasha left and right, kissing his cheeks and whooing him on. She pulled Kirara over and whispered angrily.
"I didn't come here to watch some slut hang over Inuyasha. I'm drunk and I'm gunna do what I want!" Kagome walked up to him. "Hey Yash." She said grabbing his hand and yanking him closer to her and more away from the cheer girl. The girl gave her a selfish look and moved right back up to Inuyasha and kept cheering him on. He looked down at Kagome.
"What do you want?" He huffed and threw his ball not making it in and started to drink. "I wanted to cheer you on. Who is she?" Kagome nodded towards the clingy girl and scowled.
"Sorry Kagome, this is my cheer girl." He said not even looking at her. Kagome got angry.
"Whatever Inuyasha, blame me for trying to freaking come hang out with you for one part of the god damn night!" She yelled at him. Inuyasha and the cheer girl looked over shocked that she started yelling at him.
"What is your problem, don't get your panties in a bunch because he doesn't want to talk to you." The chearleader needled in.
"I don't know you! So maybe you should just let me alone and let me talk to who I was talking to!" Kagome yelled pushing Inuyasha aside to get into her face.
"Don't get in my face." She pushed Kagome who caught herself. Inuyasha just looked at the girls back and fourth,
"Who do you think you are, pushing around my friend like that?." Kirara jumped in out of nowhere at the sight of Kagome maybe getting beat up.
"This is not your business!"
"Not my business? You're the one that needs to keep to your own business. If I see one of my friends getting pushed around of course it's gunna be made my business, but you don't have no right be sticking your nose in!Crazy, loony bitch." The cheer girl gave Kagome and Kirara a nasty look and walked out of the room.
-----

"Okay we are deffinently going home now!" Ayame yelled right after the fight when all the guys started getting riled up about which one can fight better.
"Yea, I'll go get everyone else. Just everyone go outside and we can go home." Inuyasha exited the room. He gathered Sesshoumaru and Rin up in the living room. Then headed down staires and poked his head into the bathroom to see Sango passed out on the bathroom floor with Miroku taking care of her, her head on his lap.

-----

Inuyasha helped carry Sango out to the car while everyone followed.
"Well who is driving Sango's car?" Inuyasha said nodding toward her black vehicle. Everyone looked around. "Okay let's start with who can drive or who has not had over then maybe four alcoholic drinks?" Inuyasha said hopeful. Shesshoumaru volunteered himself and Miroku. Which everyone found out Miroku was hardly that drunk, he was just being his normal self throwing himself on women.
Sango was put in the back seat of her car with Ayame and Kouga, while Bankotsu climbed in front with Miroku.
Rin sat in the front seat with Sesshoumaru in Inuyasha's car. While Kirara Kagome and Inuyasha got in the back. They came to Inuyasha's house. Sesshoumaru had to carry Rin up to his room because she fell asleep in the car. Miroku went to go sleep in a closer guest room because it was closer for him to carry Sango there.
The rest of the group parted to go to bed.

-----


"Hey, we were apart for a while tonight." Bankotsu said while Kirara led him to a couch. "It kinda sucks, I was looking forward to spending most of the night with you." He smiled and let her cuddle up to him on the sofa.

She smiled. "Well we are together now. so it works, and so does the tie you wore tonight."
"You don't look too bad yourself. So what's next weekend? I would like it not to be crazy, like tonight."
"Okay, that sounds good." Kira said as she started to doze off.Then she and Bankotsu fell asleep together on the couch.

------

Kagome followed Inuyasha into his room. "Um, where should I sleep?" She asked timidly.

He looked up at her."It doesn't matter, I can give you my bed and sleep on a couch or I can sleep in here and you sleep on a couch, whatever." He took off his pirate pants to reveal blue pin striped boxers. Kagome watched him. He was irritationg her so badly. She wanted to sleep with him, but for some reason was being so stubborn.

"I'll sleep on the couch." Kagome tried not to sound mad or dissapointed but couldn't help it. She didn't know what she did. Yea she yelled at some chick but Inuyasha didn't even know her and she yelled at Kikyo and tried to beat the shit out of her, so it didn't make much sense. She was still drunk and didn't feal good.

Inuyasha laid in bed and thought about Kagome yelling at that girl.
'What the hell is going through her mind?' He thought. 'I want her so bad, but Kikyo, I would be doing the same to her that she does to me.' His thought process was inturrupted when his door opened.
"Kagome?" Inuyasha questioned and tried to see through the dark.
"I can't sleep. I want to sleep with you." Her words slurred. Inuyasha smiled.
"Ya. Just don't break anything coming over."
"I don't want to risk it!" She worried. Inuyasha got up and searched in the dark for her. He found her waist and grabbed her. She was surprised and gasped. Inuyasha wanter her near so much.

He pulled her close,

Kagome sighed and wrapped her arms around his neck

they leaned towards each other and gave a passionate kiss.

When they broke away Inuyasha helped her into the bed before he got in himself.

She curled up close to him

and closed her eyes.

"Inuyasha?"

She paused.

"I've always wanted you to want me like that."





end*
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


Okay, ya it's been a while.. I don't know if this chapter is good or great or bad or whatever.. So it would be cool to hear some more reviews. Later gater.