InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ True Love in the Making ❯ Heart Broken ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Genre: Romance/Humor



Pairing: Sess/Kag, Inu/Kik, San/Mir, Rin/Ship



Disclaimer: NO T-T

A/N: Hehe don’t kill me please! Well here is your chapter…

________________________________________________________________________

That morning Arekkusu was up the earliest try 4:30 am. Getting out from other the covers she walked slowly to the bathroom to clean up. At about 5 am she went down to start breakfast. About half an hour later every thing was set. Bacon, eggs, sausage, oden, rice, and many other things satisfied with her work Arekkusu was about to call every one down but struck with an idea she could not resist she took a deep breath and began to chant.

“Isei Watashi no Isei. Omoi Watashi no Omoi. Waga Isei Waga Omoi Watashi no. Lend me the bodies of those whom sleep. Let me control them for a while. NOW!” nothing happened Arekkusu frowned she was positive those were the words.

Then all of a sudden 10 chibi doll versions of every one asleep in the house appeared and hovered in mid air. Next a tiny version of the mansion appeared and the dolls went to the place in the mini mansion of to where their bigger counter parts were.
Rin and Shippou were snuggled up in the playroom dubbed Foxes Den. Next she saw Kohaku, Sango, Kirara, and Miroku in the Lounge room dubbed Underwater Love. She giggled at how kawaii these scenes were and then remembered Sesshomaru and Kagome how she was supposed to match make them. But this was defiantly something she didn’t expect. The little Sesshomaru and Kagome went in the same room on the same couch and snuggled. They were in the entertainment room the one from last night dubbed Master quarters. She grinned knowing this was valuable information for a) blackmail b) it would be easier to match-make them.

Next she decided her plan of action with the dolls completely and utterly defenseless. Oh dear Lord!

Grinning from ear to ear Arekkusu picked up the dolls and put them in the living room; where she was at and in an instant the people and demons were in front of her! Grinning this time mischievously she made them dance. Sesshomaru started the conga and then the can-can. Laughing at them she took some pictures a.k.a. blackmail. They seemed to be bothered by the flash of light they each woke up. When they all woke up, confused and distorted they looked at Arekkusu whom was beaming for the first time in days.

“Arekkusu what did you just do?” Sesshomaru asked annoyed.

“Well you see…Sesshomaru?”

“Nani?”

“You can let go of Kagome any time now ok?”

The two blushed and jumped apart each regretting it for they both fell on the floor due to a mischievous tenyou.

Grinning once again she led them to breakfast.

Dining room_________________

“ Wow Arekkusu you really out did yourself this looks so good!” Kagome said looking at all the food lie out on the table.

“ Hai Arekkusu this is really nice thank you” Kohaku said right after eyeing the pancakes.

Arekkusu blushed prettily of to which Rin and Shippou caught. Smirking Shippou pulled out a chair for Rin, which she sat in after blushing and giving a questioning stare. He turned his gaze to Kohaku whom was looking at them weirdly. Shippou rolled his eyes and pulled out his chair and sat down. Next Sesshomaru did the same for Kagome whom blushed beat red much to Arekkusus’ amusement. Then Miroku did the same for Sango of coarse he couldn’t control his hand and got a slap in return. Rolling their eyes Kouga and InuYasha sat down. Now Kohaku and Arekkusu were still standing.

The girls other than Arekkusu were glaring at Kohaku who just sat down. Arekkusu inwardly sighed as she bowed and left the dining room to go cheek on her Lavender Tea Cookies. (I love herbs! ^-^)

In the Dinning Room____________________

*Thwack*

“Itai, Shippou what the hell was that for?” an annoyed and hurt physically not mentally Kohaku said as all the beings in the room looked at him dryly.

“Gods little brother you are so blind” Sango said in a mix of annoyed and well just plain annoyed it was quite obvious that Arekkusu liked Kohaku well to everyone but Kohaku.

“My god…KOHAKU YOU GOT A CHICK THAT LIKES YOU AND YOU DON’T GO FOR IT!” Miroku piped in obviously frustrated.

“She doesn’t like me like that you know we’re just friends” he said as Arekkusu walked in with a tray of Lavender Tea Cookies. Arekkusu looked hurt but quickly hid it with a mask of cheer.

“Well here guys eat up we have to go soon ok?” She said with a faked smile.

“Yeah ok hey aren’t you going to eat?” Sango asked.

“Huh oh no I…I’m not really that hungry tell me when you’re done ok I’ll be in my room.” With that she left.

Everyone in the room minus Kohaku looked at the spot where Arekkusu was standing. There was a small drop of water where she stood.

“I’ll go cheek on her ok.” Kagome left to see the young broken hearted girl.

*WACK*

“Itai what was that for now!?” Kohaku cried.

“Baka!” everyone in the room yelled except Sesshomaru who looked like he was going to burn a hole through Kohaku.

In Arekkusus’ room._____________

“Arekkusu?” Kagome called out softly.

A bit of shifting could be heard and a muffled “what” came as the reply. Arekkusus’ head poked out of the darkness.

“You mind if I turn on the light in here?” Kagome asked. Arekkusu shook her head. “Go ahead Kagome I am just preparing the potion to awake your sister.”

With that the lights flickered on. The room was filled with plants, herbs and flowers to be more precise. Arekkusu was busy grinding down the dried herbs to dust.

“Kagome could you please pass me the Sage Pineapple leaves please?”

“Ano…. Here you go Arekkusu.” Kagome said handing over dried fragrant leaves.

“Arigato so why aren’t you down stairs grubbing with the rest of the peoples?” Arekkusu asked

“Huh? Oh I just came to see how you are doing you seemed pretty hurt back there…. You know with Kohaku.”

“Oh that…don’t worry bout it. I am not destined to find love in this life maybe the next but heh it doesn’t matter.”

“Arekkusu! Of coarse it matters you said so yourself! You shouldn’t be thinking about death your to young!” Kagome said some what horrified.

“Kagome I am much more older than you I am as old as time it self. I have been created to find others their love not my own…” Arekkusu said smiling sadly gathering more herbs.

“Arekkusu…” Kagome sighed.

“Eh its ok Kagome I’ll be fine now go down stairs and cheek on the buta for me ne?”

“Hai Arekkusu-Chan just don’t think things like that ok? Don’t worry you’ll find love some day.” with that Kagome left the room.

Arekkusu sighed and got back to work. “Kagome…you’ll find love and so will Sessho but not me just the way it should be…”

At last the potion was finally done now to get to work on finding the spell…She was going to need it.

________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Hehe gomen I am working on the awakening of Kikyou -_-u just stay tuned and you’ll see the stuff ok yeah I am going to read more so good bye…