InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ True Love Lives On ❯ Chapter 6 ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 6

As he got up to Kagome's house he decided to knock on the door, (as Kagome had once shown him). When no one answered he began to worry and climbed into the house through an open window so as not to make too much noise. As soon as he got in he made his way upstairs to Kagome's room where he could hear her crying and thinking aloud.

"It's just not fair," she cried.

"I love him more than anything, and yet he still loves Kikyo! Damn the old witch for bringing her back…and damn Kikyo for keeping some of my soul! Heck, maybe I should just start dating boys here, like Hojo perhaps…"

With the sound of that boys name Inu-Yasha burst through the door.

"No Kagome, please!"

"What do you want Inu-Yasha? I don't want to talk about this. I have made my decision already, I'm done, and I can't deal with this anymore."

"Wait, please Kagome. I need to talk to you, It's very important."

"What are you going to say Inu-Yasha? Last time you never even apologized! I was the one that came back and talked to you. You were just going to let me leave. I should have known it then…"

Before she could finish her sentence Inu-Yasha kissed her. It wasn't a big kiss, just a peck on the lips to startle her a little.

"Please Kagome, I need to talk to you, it's important. I have something I need to tell you."

Kagome stood in silence for a little bit trying to process what had just happened here and Inu-Yasha stood in front of her with a very worried look on his face. He was praying she wouldn't use the "S" word on him. There was no way his human body could handle it tonight. After what seemed like hours Kagome spoke in a very soft and gentle voice.

"What do you need to tell me Inu-Yasha?"