InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Twitterpated ❯ Twitterpated ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Twitterpated
 
By Inu Hanyou Nikkie
 
Theme: Bambi
Pairing: InuYasha/Kagome
Word Count: 1000
Rated: PG-13 (for InuYasha's mouth and kissing)
 
Disclaimer: I do not own nor make any monies off Inuyasha and the gang. No, that pleasure completely belongs to the Goddess Rumiko Takahashi. I am only using them for pure entertainment value. I, also, in no way own, make monies off or have anything to do with the company Disney and its movie Bambi beyond owning a copy of it. Nor do I lay any claim of ownership to the term “Twitterpated” and the great line of “the water's Stiff!”
 
 
Twitterpated
 
 
He had been forewarned! Told what the Symptoms were! But the stubborn, mulish and cocky silver-haired Inu Hanyou just `Keh'-ed at them stating it'll never happen to him!
 
InuYasha moodily leapt up into his favourite tree to perch on his favourite branch entering Sulk Mode. He was annoyed by the snow, as it felt funny and not fun under his now clothed feet as he ran and jumped.
 
 
 
He really enjoyed the summer more, the way his hair would stream out behind him like a plumed flag or racing horse's tail as he ran. When the grasses meant he could run barefooted and have the blades tickle the soles of his feet and feel the squishiness of the warm mud between his toes after a wonderful rain shower had gone by.
 
What made it even better was when his best friend, Kagome, (since they were nursing pups) would join him. She would take her own shoes off and run barefoot too her own midnight-black hair streaming behind her and how she would laugh as the mud went between her toes too! It was great to have a friend like her! InuYasha couldn't have asked for a better buddy to rough-house and play pranks with on the adults! She was very sneaky and clever in some of their tricks! She held her own against him when they played Predator and Prey, even winning sometimes!
 
 
 
He was deep in thought, pouting cutely about in his tree when Kagome finally found him. Bundled in her warm silvery jacket and red Halstuch* she pressed the tab on her cuffs letting the energy field form a glove about her bare hands. She scooped up a handful of snow and swiftly bunched it into a firm sphere and launched it with deadly accuracy at her best friend.
 
It hit its target dead on, the inertia easily pushing the perched hanyou off the branch and onto the thickly snow covered ground creating a white explosion.
 
FUCK! That Hurt!! Damnit Kagome!” InuYasha snarled as soon as he popped up rubbing the tender cheek of his rear, covered with mounds of snow on his head and shoulders.
 
Kagome took in his fierce expression, snow mounds, the rear rubbing and collapsed in a fit of laughter. InuYasha's angry expression quickly melded into one of great naughty revenge. He used his enhanced powers to pounce on her and shove a good handful of snow down the back of her jacket. This made her shriek and laugh harder before turning it into a snow-flying scruffle. Soon they were panting heavily, laughing breathlessly, resting side-by-side with their heads pressed together.
 
Kagome sat up and with her sapphire-blue eyes sparkling urged InuYasha upright to sit as well. InuYasha rolled his sun-kissed golden cat-slitted eyes but let her pull him up.
 
“I have a great new way to play! Come with me and I'll show you! I discovered it a few days ago!” she excitedly told him.
 
InuYasha was intrigued! Another fun game! Created by Kagome! Within seconds he had them standing, his dog-ears twitching excitedly. Kagome smiled and led the way running for the frozen lake. Soon as InuYasha caught on where she was heading he scooped her up onto his back without breaking stride and reached the lake sooner.
 
Setting her down he looked at her curiously as to what could be fun or exciting about frozen water. He watched as she pressed a few tabs on her feet-cloths and a single energy beam appeared at the bottom. She easily got InuYasha to sit while she pressed his feet-cloth tabs until his looked the same.
 
Then she walked onto the ice gracefully gliding a few feet and chirped out, “Come on InuYasha!! The waters' stiff!*” She spun about slowly and glided back to him.
 
 
 
That did it for InuYasha! He wanted to try! So he strode confidently onto the ice. . . and found his feet going in a multitude of directions all at once most of the time not even being on the ice, his knees going in opposite directions of his feet. His arms wind-milling directing space traffic, his ears twitching madly upon his head and his still sore butt creating orbits in the air!
 
 
 
 
Kagome watched shocked as her best friend flail about before cringing and looking away. Had she been looking she may have seen it happening. . .
 
 
 
 
InuYasha's mad movements to remain upright with both feet on the ice led him quickly to Kagome.
 
 
. . . .
 
 
THUNK!!!!
 
 
 
The crash was spectacular to see and hear!
 
They went down in a tangled heap; InuYasha landed on top of Kagome with his lips pressed snuggly against hers, his one arm creating a cushion to protect her head. They groaned softly from the impact and slowly opened their eyes to see the other up close and personal. They took in the shocked expression before noticing their lips still sealed together.
 
A brilliant pink-red flush crossed their cheeks.
 
Kagome made the mistake of attempting to speak. Moving her lips and creating a wonderful friction that spread through both bodies. The warmth creating a pleasant sensation and the want to keep doing it.
 
InuYasha could feel his knees becoming weak, his head was spinning, he felt lighter than air, and stronger than ever before!!
 
They broke apart, lips parted and puffed sweetly, glossy-pink.
 
They looked at each other again, pupils dilating.
 
Kagome licked her lips and gave a silent whimper of loss of pleading.
 
InuYasha drawn to the movement of her tongue, her lips; ears pricked forward catching her silent entreaty. He wanted to do this again and again. His eyelids drifted slowly shut as he eased his head back down pressing his lips to hers again.
 
Kagome's lids fluttered shut welcoming his touch.
 
 
 
 
They kissed many more times after before finally stopping with blissful, tender expressions.
 
Something changed, something very good. . .
 
 
 
 
While walking home, hands carefully entwined together, InuYasha made an `unhappy' discovery.
 
 
 
“Ah, FUCK!!! I'm TWITTERPATED!!!!
 
 
Owari
 
Ciao!
 
 
 
 
*Halstuch: means scarf in German
 
The waters' stiff!* - Line from Bambi uttered by Thumper.