InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ two family unight ❯ the wolf demon and the half breed ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Being the daughter of the demon wolf tribe leader Kouga, I was board and getting annoyed by him pushing me to pick one of the guys to marry but I dint want to but he wouldn't listen to me of corse. I got up and walked out of the cave. I came to the tree I use to play in when I was little. Looking up I remember that day when I saw when I was around 6 or 7, I can't remember, when I saw him walking, the boy with the whitish/silverish hair, and the most adorable ears I have ever seen! I hid and watched him walking in the clearing! He stopped and took a whiff of the air. I gasped and went to take a step back, but I lost my balance. The next thing I knew I was in his arms. Now that I looked in his eyes I could tell that he was much older than me. He looked around 9 or 10. I was speechless; I blushed and said;
 
Thanks,”
 
“No problem….. You should be more careful….. Apretty girl like you could get hurt in these woods,”
 
Said the boy. I blushed again; I see his ears I said to myself. I couldn't help but reach out and touch his ears.
 
“Are those real?”
 
I asked the boy. He took my hand and said
 
“Stop that!”
 
He put me down and I quietly said
 
Sorry,”
 
And I blushed for the 3rd time.
My name is Atymae, daughter of Kouga and Ayaime leaders of the demon wolf tribe here on the mountain,”
 
“I'm Inusharuo of well I don't have a tribe just a mom and a dad, who live in the village near here.”
 
“May I ask what their names are?”
 
“Inuyasha and kagome.”
 
Replied Inusharuo. I gasped and took a step backwards ……
 
”Your dad is Inuyasha?”
 
“Yeswhy, what's wrong?”
 
“My dad said he's a dangerous half demon…. So that makes you a half demon to.”
 
Said Atymae with an almost scared voice.
 
“He isn't dangerous ….”
 
Inusharuo said as he took a step forward. I backed up against the tree with no where to run, so I just stared at him. He looked in my eyes, the look in his eyes changed from anger to sorrow and guilt, then he walked up to me and I shut my eyes as he raised a hand. I prepared myself to be hit, but I felt his hand slowly touch my cheek.
 
“Sorry if I frightened you. My anger can getthe best of me at times.”
I opened my eyes to see him so caring; I just melted inside and out. Then his ears twitched!
 
“I have to go will I see you tomorrow?”
 
Yea I will be here the same time tomorrow,”
 
My heart was racing, what did I just do …… thinking to myself as I walked home his name running through my head. Inusharuo ………… Inusharuo.
 
 
“Where the hell have you been all day …………………”
 
My mother yelled as I walked in the cave, but stopped when she seen the look on my face.
 
I was out walking ……… that's all ……. Really.
 
I lied to my mother, what I was sapost to say, I couldn't say “I was with dad's enemy's son” now could I ………
 
About a week after I met him, we had been coming vary close to each other. I've fallen in love with him. I couldn't sleep so I got my wolf tyame and snuck out. I walked to the clearing then I herd talking so I walked farther to the back of the clearing where Inusharuo had run through. I came to a village I have never been this far from the clearing before ………… but I kept walking then I seen them, a boy I didn't know and I think it was Inusharuo but I wasn't shere so I stayed back. Then the next thing I know someone garbed me form behind, I looked around scared then when I saw who it was I relaxed. It was my Inusharuo ……
 
What the hell are you doing here Atymae ………… if my father finds out that you're here he'll kill you. You know that.
 
Yow but I wanted to see you I couldn't sleep at all ………… I'm sorry I'll go back so I don't get you in trouble ok …………
 
I started to walk off when he grabbed my arm ……………
 
Wait ……… I don't want you to go ………
 
He blushed and looked away. Then I hugged him and he picked me up and took me back to the clearing so we wouldn't get in trouble. He sat me under the tree then sat down beside me.
 
I couldn't sleep either so I came out here ……. Then I seen you walk passed the tree and in to the other side of the clearing …… I fallowed you then I stopped you so you wouldn't get caughtby my dad and uncle.
 
I laid my head on his shoulder he tensed up the relaxed. We were there all night, I must of have fallen asleep cause when I looked up It was almost dawn. We herd people coming and got scared, we stud up and looked at each other in horror as my parents walked in the clearing at the same time as Inusharuo parents walked in the clearing. Both are parent walked up to us. I yelped as my dad garbed my arm …………
 
What the hell do you think your doing out here with this half-breed!
 
My dad yelled at me ……
 
He could of hurt you …………
 
I could never hurther!
 
Inusharuo yelled at my father.
 
Shut up mutt!
 
Who do you think you're calling a mutt! You bloody wolf!
 
Inuyasha yelled to Kouga
 
I got out of my dads grip and ran to Inusharuo and started crying.
 
Stop fighting you guys, can'tyou see your scaring Atymae!
 
Inusharuo yelled at them. They got quiet and looked at us in disbelief. My face in Inusharuo chest crying.
 
Now look here you guys fighting have Atymae scared to death.
 
Kagome looked at inuyasha as Atymae looked at Kouga with confused looks on there faces.
 
He's right inuyasha look at her she's shaking to death. All this fighting has the girl terrified.
 
She's right Kouga does it look like he's going to hurt her?
 
Well no …………………… but you never know he could in the future
 
I don't think so Kouga …………
 
Inusharuo interrupted
 
I would never hurta hair on her head ………… and I never will.
 
I chimed in ………
 
Papa …… he would never hurt me …… I trust him!
 
You do ……
 
Yes I do …… and always will …….
 
 
It seemed like only yesterday that all this happened, I'm 12 now and I haven't seen Inusharuo for 3 years now!
 
 
~mean wile~
 
Inusharuo where are you?
 
Yelled his cousin …………and best friend togen!
 
What do you want?
 
Togen climbed the old sacred tree that Inusharuo was sitting in so he could talk to him.
 
Are you thinking about her again?
 
Maybe ……… what'sit to you?
 
You got that look in your eyes again
 
Shut up and leave me alone ……….
 
Why won't you just go look for her in stead of moping around?
 
Why it'sbeen 3 years since I seen her last ……. For all I know she could be married now. Or she could of forgotten me.
 
But you promise to go back and get her ………….
 
I know this already ……….
 
Then why the wait?
 
I don't know ………
 
Then its final we're going to go find her!
 
Huh ….. What…… wait …….. I never said that ………
 
To late togen was pulling him out of the tree and to the village to tell there moms they were go to the old village.
 
Mom … can I borrow kirara for a week or so?
 
Why …….
 
Inusharuo and I are going to the old village!
 
Umm ……. Ok doing get lost ………..