InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Two Inus Are Better Than One ❯ Two Inu’s Are Better Than One ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Birthday present for Inugrrrl. Happy birthday grrrl!
 
Also, as a note, this thing is 18 pages long, making it the longest thing I've written ever. Wow.
 
Two Inu's Are Better Than One
 
“We've been following this lead for two days, and there's been no sign of any jewel shards,” Kagome complained.
 
“Yeah, so?” Inuyasha huffed, folding his arms into the sleeves of his haori ahead of her.
 
“So, I told you I have a test coming up, and while we're here on a wild goose chase I could be home studying,” Kagome explained, running to keep pace with the hanyou.
 
“Big deal, you told me you take the tests you miss when we come back,” Inuyasha protested.
 
“That's not the point!” Kagome groaned.
 
“Could you two please stop fighting?” Shippo asked, jumping up onto Kagome's shoulder.
 
“Shippo's right, the day is almost over and we haven't encountered any sign of Naraku's presence here, or that of a Shikon shard,” Miroku chimed in. “If it would suit Kagome, perhaps it would be best to return to the village for a few days.”
 
“What is with you, for all we know that youkai could be just over the next hill sleeping,” Inuyasha replied, turning and marching forward. There was a loud rumbling, and the hanyou cried out as a large horned youkai stepped out from the forest, a large glowing blue club in its hand.
 
“You Inuyasha…” the ogre hissed.
 
“You were right for once,” Shippo whimpered.
 
“Yeah, guess so,” Inuyasha muttered, pulling out the Tetsusaiga. The ogre swung its club towards him, and Inuyasha leapt on top of it and jumped to slam the Tetsusaiga into the ogre's chest. It roared angrily and stumbled back.
 
“Kagome, where's the jewel shard?” he called, evading a clumsy punch. Kagome concentrated for a moment.
 
“It's in his club, but…” Kagome trailed off. There was something weird about that club.
 
“You strong,” the ogre chuckled, swinging its club where Inuyasha had been a moment ago. “I use power the baboon give me.”
 
“Baboon? Where is he?” Inuyasha demanded, slicing a long wound into the ogre's back. The ogre turned and palmed its club, growling.
 
“Baboon say you kill me, but if I use this, I kill you,” it said, raising its club. Kagome gasped as a dark purple aura spread over the club from the corrupted jewel shard imbedded in it.
 
“Inuyasha watch out!” she screamed. The youkai swung as Inuyasha landed from his last attack, and caught the hanyou in the chest. Inuyasha screamed as he was flung back and slammed heavily into a tree with a blue flash.
 
“Now I kill you,” the ogre laughed, walking towards Inuyasha.
 
“Don't think so,” Kagome called after it, pulling out an arrow from her backpack. The ogre turned as it flared pink on her bow, and the arrow sliced through the air a moment later. The ogre roared as the purity arrow tore through its chest, purifying it to ash. Its club vanished into dust, and a tiny pink jewel shard fell through the air. A flurry of insects flew out of the forest from where the ogre had come, one of them grabbing the shard from the air and turning around to fly higher.
 
“Damn. We didn't even retrieve its jewel shard,” Miroku sighed. Kagome pulled back another arrow, then lowered it when the saimyosho flew out of her range.
 
“Come on, let's make sure Inuyasha is alright,” she said, jogging towards him. Miroku and Sango followed as Kagome kneeled down where Inuyasha lay.
 
“Oh my god…” Sango whispered, her eyes wide. Inuyasha groaned and rubbed his head, opening his eyes slowly.
 
“So, how'd it go?” he asked, climbing to his feet. “Damn ogre got me a good one.”
 
“Inuyasha…” Kagome said, staring at him. Inuyasha looked down at her.
 
“What, what's going on?” he asked, twisting his head around. “Am I missing a limb I can't see or something?” Inuyasha turned his the other way, and froze. A hand came up to pull a tuft of midnight black hair into his face, and Inuyasha dropped it to look at his clawless hand. “Oh fuck!” he cried, stumbling back.
 
“You're human,” Miroku noted.
 
“Thank you for stating the fucking obvious!” Inuyasha screamed. “What the hell is going on?”
 
“I think we've got bigger problems,” Shippo said from behind Kagome's hair.
 
“Like what?” Inuyasha snapped. Shippo pointed, and the group turned to follow his gaze. Lying on his back a few feet away was another Inuyasha, this one turned away from them.
 
“That…other you looks hanyou still,” Kagome said, confused. “What's going on?”
 
“How the hell should I know?” Inuyasha muttered, alternating between looking down at himself and the other Inuyasha. The other Inuyasha grunted and turned over, putting a claw on the ground to push him up. “Oh shit,” Inuyasha hissed, stepping back and pulling Kagome with him. The two stared at the two dark blue stripes across the other Inuyasha's cheeks, before it opened crimson eyes and stood up fully, letting out an angry snarl.
 
“All in favor of running?” Shippo whimpered. Youkai Inuyasha whirled to face the kitsune at the sound of his voice, and Shippo screamed, burrowing back behind Kagome's hair.
 
“Which one of them is Inuyasha?” Sango asked, wrapping a hand around the handle of Hiraikotsu. Youkai Inuyasha narrowed its eyes and swept its gaze over the group, stopping when it was looking at the human Inuyasha.
 
“Oh shit,” the human Inuyasha groaned again, looking down at his waist. Somehow the Tetsusaiga's sheath was around his waist, not the youkai's, and the sword itself lay untransformed in the grass between the two of them. The youkai Inuyasha sniffed the air a few times, its growls growing in volume.
 
“What do we do?” Kagome whispered, worried to see youkai Inuyasha's ear twitch. Could it understand her? Inuyasha's youkai side had always been consumed in a mindless bloodlust. What was it like outside of the rush of battle?
 
“Get an arrow ready,” human Inuyasha replied. Kagome slowly reached her hand back to grasp an arrow, beginning to shake as youkai Inuyasha's eyes followed her movements. She jumped slightly as a hand wrapped around her waist, and youkai Inuyasha's lips curled up in a snarl.
 
“If it attacks, you know I'll protect you,” human Inuyasha told her. Kagome nodded and lowered the arrow to her bow. It flared pink at she pulled it back, and youkai Inuyasha let out a loud snarl and turned to dash into the forest. The group let out a simultaneous breath, and Kagome looked up at human Inuyasha.
 
“So now what?” she asked.
 
“The first thing we need to do is figure out what happened when that ogre hit me with that club. Then we'll deal with m…the youkai,” human Inuyasha replied.
 
“Kaede, she has to know,” Kagome said. Inuyasha nodded.
 
“Yeah, so how do we get there, it took two days to walk out here, and I'd like to figure this out a little sooner than that,” he reminded.
 
“Kilala,” Sango said, turning to the neko perched on her shoulder. “Take them back the village, and fast,” she ordered. Kilala mewed and hopped down to the ground, growing into her larger form in a flurry of flame. Inuyasha smiled.
 
“Thanks Sango,” he said. “Come on, let's go.” Inuyasha reached down and grabbed Kagome's hand, pulling her onto Kilala with a squeak. He pulled her hands around his waist and took a breath. “Hang on.”
 
Kilala flew up into the air, and Kagome looked up at the sea of inky black hair trailing down Inuyasha's back.
 
“What happened to you?” she wondered silently.
 
- - - - - - - - - -
“So the ogre struck ye with its club, and when Kagome came to ye, ye were a human?” Kaede asked. Inuyasha nodded.
 
“Yeah, I didn't feel any different or anything, I didn't notice something had happened until I saw my hair,” he explained.
 
“And a few feet where he was laying was his youkai half. It woke up, glared at the two of us and ran away,” Kagome finished.
 
“Do you know what could have done this? The ogre said that it had been given something by a baboon, so who knows what Naraku cooked up,” Inuyasha said.
 
“Aye, I have heard of curses like this,” Kaede nodding. “It is a dark spell that splits its victim into two halves. Naraku must have used the Shikon jewel shard in the ogre's club to carry the spell and inflict ye with it.”
 
“So which one of them is Inuyasha then?” Kagome asked.
 
“They are both Inuyasha,” Kaede clarified, turning to Inuyasha. “Ye were split into ye human and youkai sides, but both are two halves of the same whole. Ye youkai and ye human are both the same, just different parts.”
 
“Alright, but there's something I don't get. Why would Naraku risk sending out a jewel shard just to get me hit with this curse thing?” Inuyasha asked.
 
“The manner in which the split occurs varies depending on the victim, but from what I recall in most of these curses, if one of the split beings dies, the other dies as well since they are the same being,” Kaede explained. “Naraku must have intended to strike down ye human side while ye were helpless without ye youkai power and so defeat ye both.”
 
“Well then we can't let him get that chance,” Inuyasha said, shaking his head. “Kagome, you said you had a test to take in your time, right?”
 
“Yeah, math,” Kagome replied.
 
“K, then we'll hide out in your time while Kaede and the others figure out how to reverse the curse,” Inuyasha continue. “Kaede, you know how to reverse the spell right?”
 
“I have heard of a way, but I fear it is not likely to occur,” Kaede sighed. “The curse is designed to split ye into ye opposite qualities. But if ye opposites should be unified in thought and soul, then ye will merge. The curse is doing the work of keeping ye separate, if ye work together than ye shall undo the effects.”
 
“Shit,” Inuyasha muttered. “That's not gonna happen, my youkai side barely thinks at all, there's no way we'll be unified unless it's in killing something.”
 
“It is a problem, but I am sure there is another way. I will search the scrolls for more information. In the meantime, ye should hide in Kagome's time while we find an answer. There is still the problem of finding ye youkai and until we track it down there is nothing more to do,” Kaede said.
 
“Right, we'll head back,” Inuyasha said, standing up. “Come on Kagome.” Inuyasha held out his hand and pulled the teenage miko to her feet. “Good luck Kaede,” he called, leading Kagome out of the hut. Kagome looked at Inuyasha out of the corner of her eye by the moonlight.
 
“This isn't like anything that's ever happened before,” she thought. “Hey, Inuyasha, you okay?”
 
“I'm fine,” he replied. “I'm just worried. For all I know my youkai is out there somewhere fighting Naraku about to get himself killed, or attacking a village, or doing something else stupid and brainless that he…I…we'll regret once this is over.”
 
“Yeah,” Kagome agreed, lowering her gaze. “He hasn't let go of my hand yet.”
 
“You're tense,” Inuyasha observed, giving her a suspicious look. “Don't worry, you'll be okay, I'm the one in danger here.”
 
“How can I not worry, I'm worried for you, idiot,” Kagome chided. “I don't want anything to happen to you.”
 
“Thanks,” Inuyasha smiled, looking down at her. Kagome looked away and mentally groaned.
 
“Get a grip girl, this is human Inuyasha, of course he's going to be less rude,” she reminded herself. The mental reminder that this was a human and not a hanyou she was borderline flirting with didn't help much, it was still Inuyasha, or a part of him at least. That meant something, right? Kagome frowned as she considered that. It wasn't like this was coming out of nowhere. He was still Inuyasha, just a slightly more affectionate version of him.
 
“Why are you acting so weird?” Inuyasha asked as they crested the hill on the way to the Bone Eater's Well. Kagome blushed out of his view.
 
“Well, it's just…” Kagome clenched her eyes shut. “You're holding my hand!” she blurted. Inuyasha raised an eyebrow and looked down at the hands in question.
 
“Yeah, so?” he shrugged. Kagome's jaw dropped. The way he said it was like he did it every day, what was with him?
 
“So, it's weird!” she protested, pulling away from him. “You're…Inuyasha, and you're holding my hand and being all nice and smiling, you're never like this.”
 
“Would you prefer I go back to insulting you?” Inuyasha muttered dryly.
 
“Nooooo,” Kagome moaned. “You're not supposed to care about what I want! Just be Inuyasha and stop being so…sweet!”
 
“So I'm too affectionate for you?” Inuyasha scowled.
 
“Yes…no,” Kagome sputtered, shaking her head in frustration. “You're you, and it's weird. You're not supposed to…like me…” she trailed off and mumbled the last part before she stopped herself, but Inuyasha heard her.
 
“What?” he gasped, grabbing her chin and turning her head to look her in the eye. “What you talking about?”
 
“You're not supposed to be affectionate to me, it's…”
 
“Weird,” Inuyasha finished. “Why is it weird? Come on, we're friends, we've kissed, what's wrong with holding hands?”
 
“We kissed once when you were a youkai, that was different. I just did it to turn you back, that doesn't count,” Kagome protested. “Beside, you mmff!” Kagome was cut off as Inuyasha ducked his head down and kissed her full on the lips. Her eyes went wide as soft human lips moved against her own, and a few seconds later he pulled back.
 
“Does that count?” he asked with a small smirk. Kagome did her impression of a goldfish and stared up at him.
 
“You kissed me!” she accused.
 
“No kidding,” Inuyasha grinned. Kagome groaned, caught somewhere between being elated and being pissed, leaning a little towards the former.
 
“You…you kissed me!”
 
“Yeah, we've kinda established that,” Inuyasha replied. “Wanna do it again?” he asked coyly.
 
“No…well…no!” Kagome cried. “Why'd you kiss me?”
 
“Well come on, Kagome,” Inuyasha chuckled, raising a hand to stroke her cheek. Kagome blushed at the gesture. “If you don't know how I feel about you…”
 
“Whose fault would that be?” Kagome asked dryly.
 
“I deserve that,” Inuyasha admitted. “Hey, in case you haven't noticed my hanyou self is a little bit of a jerk.”
 
“So what, I'm supposed to put the moves on you during your human night?” Kagome scoffed.
 
“Yes,” Inuyasha said bluntly.
 
“What…what is with you?” Kagome shrieked. Inuyasha smiled down at her.
 
“When I'm hanyou I've got all those past problems and youkai emotions holding me back. Being human like this, even for a while…I don't know, it's…freeing,” he looked up in thought and pursed his lip. “Huh, I never really looked at it that way before, being human. It's kinda nice.”
 
“This is insane,” Kagome groaned, turning and slamming her forehead into a tree behind her. “You're only acting this way because you're human, you said it yourself.”
 
“And how is that a problem?” Inuyasha frowned. “It's still me, Kagome. I'm still Inuyasha.”
 
“Yes, but you're…different,” Kagome replied, turning around. “And it's not like this is permanent.”
 
“I know, so let's both enjoy this while we can,” Inuyasha agreed, kissing her again. Kagome squeaked again as the hanyou-turned-human pushed her back against the tree behind her.
 
“This isn't right, he's not himself,” she thought. A warm tongue brushed up against her lips, and Kagome groaned again. “Ah screw it, it's not like he's going to get mad.” Kagome wrapped her arms around his neck and parted her lips to invite him in. Inuyasha's tongue swept into her mouth, and Kagome suddenly felt lightheaded. “I could really get used to this,” she thought dreamily, lifting her own tongue to shyly meet his. Inuyasha's hand had begun to creep up the back of her shirt, and suddenly he pulled back. Kagome out a small sound of protest as he looked over her shoulder, eyes wide.
 
“What is it?” she asked.
 
“I heard something,” Inuyasha whispered, taking a step back. Kagome stepped around the tree and looked into the forest.
 
“What was it?” she said, turning back to him. There was a flash of red and white before her eyes, and Kagome screamed and fell back as a furious youkai grabbed Inuyasha by the neck and slammed him up against the tree.
 
“Inuyasha!” Kagome screamed. The human struggled as youkai Inuyasha glared at him, red eyes flashing. “I don't have my bow, and he can't use Tetsusaiga when he's human,” Kagome thought, panicking. Human Inuyasha beat on the arm of youkai Inuyasha furiously, the blows doing nothing. The youkai looked him over and sniffed, pushing human Inuyasha's head back and leaning in until their noses were almost touching.
 
“You smell like me.”
 
Kagome blinked for a moment as her brain slowly registered what had just happened. Did Inuyasha's youkai just…speak? Human Inuyasha wheezed as the youkai tightened his grip on his neck.
 
“You smell like me and were kissing my bitch,” youkai Inuyasha growled. “Why you smell like me?” Kagome watched the two, terrified. What if Inuyasha's youkai tried to kill his human self? Would they both die like Kaede said?
 
“I…” human Inuyasha gasped.
 
“Answer, or I kill you,” youkai Inuyasha snarled.
 
“I'm…you…” human Inuyasha coughed out. Youkai Inuyasha's gaze narrowed, but the hand on human Inuyasha's neck went slack slightly.
 
“Explain,” youkai Inuyasha demanded.
 
“You…we're hanyou,” human Inuyasha said. “I remember, don't you? We're the same person, a hanyou, we just got…split.” Youkai Inuyasha growled.
 
“Remember being cold, and chained,” he hissed. “Never come out, except to kill, when hanyou is weak…you chained me.” The chokehold tightened again, and human Inuyasha groaned. Kagome gasped softly. His youkai had been chained?
 
“I've never hurt you, how could I?” human Inuyasha protested.
 
“You use sword, chain me, keep me locked away. Never let me out except to kill,” youkai Inuyasha snarled, pressing their faces together. Human Inuyasha leaned his head back away from the fangs in his face.
 
“Stop it, let him go!” Kagome screamed. Youkai Inuyasha turned to stare at her, and carelessly dropped human Inuyasha to the ground. Youkai Inuyasha walked towards her, and Kagome climbed to her feet to run away, crying out as Youkai Inuyasha jumped in front of her and wrapped his arms around her shoulders.
 
“He chain me and kissed my bitch, he dies,” he growled, nuzzling her hair. Kagome gulped heavily and craned her head to watch human Inuyasha get up.
 
“Leave her alone, don't hurt her!” he pleaded, rubbing his neck.
 
“L…let me go,” Kagome whimpered. Youkai Inuyasha pulled back slightly.
 
“Bitch afraid,” he whispered, licking her nose. Kagome gasped slightly as youkai Inuyasha lowered a hand to grasp her hip. “You not afraid, never hurt bitch. Take care of her…” the last few words came out in a soft growl.
 
“Take…care of me?” Kagome asked.
 
“Kill for you, anyone, kill anyone who wants take you away,” youkai Inuyasha explained. “Protect you, kill anyone who take you. Kill him.” Youkai Inuyasha glared at human Inuyasha.
 
“You can't kill him, if you kill him you die too, it's a curse,” she explained. “We have to find a way to put you back together.”
“NO!” youkai Inuyasha howled, pulling her tighter against him. “Never go back, chained, cold. Not go back. Die before be chained again.”
 
“Well if you didn't try to kill my friends every time you got out,” human Inuyasha accused.
 
“Never hurt pack, never hurt bitch, but you not listen. You let me out, I save you, kill, and then you chain me again,” youkai Inuyasha sneered. “You let me out to fight, I fight, then get locked away again.”
 
“So…you're not gonna hurt me?” Kagome asked.
 
“No…take care of you, take good care,” youkai Inuyasha purred, rubbing his nose in her hair. Kagome groaned. Him too?
 
“This is ridiculous, you're a hanyou and you never say a word, then you get split apart and both of you drool over me, literally,” she complained, turning her head to glare at the obvious youkai smelling her hair. “Why couldn't one of you three be normal and just say you like me?” Neither of the Inuyashas was paying attention to her.
 
“You…won't hurt us?” human Inuyasha asked, edging closer.
 
“I not hurt you unless you take bitch away!” youkai Inuyasha repeated.
 
“I can't take her away, I'm you!” human Inuyasha said.
 
“No, bitch mine, not yours,” youkai Inuyasha shook his head.
 
“But I'm you, so she's kinda mine too,” human Inuyasha pointed out. “I smell like you because I am you.”
 
“What are you talking about?” Kagome hissed. “Since when am I yours, either of yours?”
 
“You not take her, then I let her go,” youkai Inuyasha offered. Human Inuyasha nodded, and youkai Inuyasha looked down at Kagome. “Bitch not afraid?”
 
“Uh…no, bitch not afraid,” Kagome said, only telling the half-truth. Did his youkai have to keep calling her that? Youkai Inuyasha removed his arms, and Kagome practically leapt into human Inuyasha's embrace. Youkai Inuyasha glared at the affection, but didn't make any hostile moves.
 
“You're okay now,” human Inuyasha whispered, kissing her forehead. Kagome nodded into his shoulder, and youkai Inuyasha stepped forward.
 
“Bitch want to mate?”
 
Twin sets of human cheeks turned red, and Kagome's jaw dropped.
 
“W-what!?” she sputtered. “No I don't want to…mate!”
 
“You want to,” youkai Inuyasha insisted, sniffing. “You smell aroused all over…bitch smells good.” Clawed hands carefully wrapped around her shoulders, and Kagome tensed. Inuyasha's youkai said he wouldn't hurt her, right? “You were gonna mate with him,” youkai Inuyasha said. “Both smell of arousal…”
 
“So, that doesn't mean we were gonna have sex!” Kagome protested. “Tell him!”
 
“Well…uh…” human Inuyasha stammered. Kagome's eyes went wide.
 
“Oh you so better not say what I think you're going to say!” she hissed.
 
“Well I hadn't thought that far ahead!” human Inuyasha cried. “I wouldn't say no, but it's not like I had planned out that whole thing.”
 
“We just kissed, that's all,” Kagome repeated. She gasped as youkai Inuyasha spun her around and fiercely kissed her. He was considerably less gentle than human Inuyasha, his tongue burst into her mouth and his hands wrapped around her shoulders. Kagome barely had time to register it was even happening before he pulled back.
 
“Bitch liked that,” youkai Inuyasha accused. Kagome blushed furiously. Well, okay, Inuyasha - both of them - were good kissers, his youkai side less so. What was she supposed to do, turn to stone? “Take care of bitch,” youkai Inuyasha reminded with a purr, rubbing a hand up the back of Kagome's blouse.
 
“Leave her alone,” human Inuyasha glared.
 
“If she wants to stop, I stop,” youkai Inuyasha offered, nipping Kagome's neck. “But she doesn't want to stop.”
 
“Y…yes I do,” Kagome whimpered. “I am not turned on by this, I am not turned on by this, I am not turned on by this…” a second hand suddenly dove under her skirt to cup her backside, and Kagome squeaked. The mental mantra suddenly wasn't working. Shit.
 
“I said leave her alone!” human Inuyasha roared, grabbing youkai Inuyasha's arms and trying to pull them away.
 
“Bitch likes it,” youkai Inuyasha told him.
 
“I don't care, I'm not going to let you do this,” human Inuyasha snapped.
 
“Not let you take bitch away,” youkai Inuyasha whispered into Kagome's neck. “But I share.” He spun her around and lifted the hand under Kagome's skirt, deftly drawing a claw down the front of her blouse. Kagome gasped as cold night air rushed against her skin. Youkai Inuyasha steadied his hands on her hips, kissing her neck from behind.
 
“Inuyasha, do something!” Kagome hissed. Human Inuyasha stared at her blankly, then cupped her face in his hands and kissed her. Kagome groaned, partly in frustration, partly in enjoyment.
 
“Is that all you do in any situation, kiss me?” Kagome accused as he began making his way across her face.
 
“No,” he replied. Kagome inhaled sharply as a hand slipped under her skirt and pushed aside the crotch of her panties. A finger teased the folds of her moist slit, and she moaned when human Inuyasha kissed his way to her collarbone. Clawed hands pushed aside the torn folds of her blouse to cup her breasts, calloused thumbs rubbing her nipples into firm peaks through the fabric. Fangs gently nipped at her neck as soft lips made their way down her stomach. She was vaguely aware of a small metallic sound, and the zipper of her skirt came apart and the garment pooled at her feet.
 
“Do not enjoy this, this is not right,” a little voice in her head insisted. Kagome clenched her eyes shut and reached up for something to grab. Her hand found its way into a mess of silver hair, and she clawed at youkai Inuyasha's scalp. Her panties slid down her legs, and Kagome sucked in air as human Inuyasha leaned forward and placed a kiss right at her entrance.
 
“Oh, shut the hell up,” Kagome mentally told the voice. This may have been wrong, but right about then she didn't really care. Youkai Inuyasha's head snapped up as she pulled on his hair, and she turned her head to kiss him, forcing her tongue into his mouth and groaning down his throat. He growled his approval and stroked her tongue with his own, massaging and caressing her breasts through her bra. A quick swipe of a claw sliced apart the strap between the cups, and youkai Inuyasha grabbed the ruined bra and the ruins of her blouse, pulling them back off her arms. Human Inuyasha smoothed his arms up the back of her thighs and pressed his face into her snatch, gently running his tongue up and down her moist folds.
 
There was the sound of cloth behind her, and Kagome let out a mewl as a hard chest pressed up against her back, the heat between their skin making her blood boil. Youkai Inuyasha resumed his ministrations on her neck and breasts, palming the soft mounds and suckling her pulse point. Meanwhile human Inuyasha was slowly thrusting his tongue in and out of her hot cunt, lapping up the juices inside. Kagome's hand gripped his hair as she let out another moan of pleasure. Human Inuyasha shifted his position slightly, taking off his haori and tossing it behind him before swinging her legs over his shoulders. His hands cupped her ass and held her up to his face. Kagome's legs wrapped around his head and neck, her back arching up. Her head lolled back onto youkai Inuyasha's bare shoulder and let out a soft mew.
 
“I can't…can't…” Kagome panted between moans. Neither of the Inuyasha acknowledged her, if anything they continued with renewed fervor. Human Inuyasha's tongue began to quickly lap at her pussy, his hands squeezing her backside and offering her no escape. Youkai Inuyasha's thumbs rubbed the undersides of her breasts, and the youkai shifted closer to her. Kagome's eyes went wide as something large and hard pressed up against her lower back, something covered in cloth…oh. Youkai Inuyasha began to grind against her, growling his pleasure into her neck.
 
Kagome's head pitched back in a high-pitched scream of pleasure as she came, releasing her juices. Human Inuyasha pulled back slightly as the miko bucked against his face, her mouth opening and closing in silent screams. She collapsed backwards into youkai Inuyasha's arms, her eyes glazed over.
 
“Tha…that was…wow…” she gasped, liking the inside of her suddenly dry mouth. Youkai Inuyasha purred into her skin and began leisurely stroking her stomach.
 
“Bitch smells very good now,” he growled. Kagome absentmindedly nodded as human Inuyasha came up to kiss the other side of her neck. She sighed and put an arm around his shoulders.
 
“Well?” human Inuyasha asked.
 
“Well what?” Kagome replied, turning to kiss him.
 
“Well, do you want to keep going?” human Inuyasha asked.
 
“We stop?” youkai Inuyasha muttered, glaring at his human counterpart.
 
“I…” Kagome thought for a moment. On the one hand, that was quite possibly the most incredible experience in her life. Sex would probably be better, but the prospect was scary. “Is this real?” Kagome asked. “Is this…with you, either of you…does this change anything?”
 
“What do you mean?” human Inuyasha frowned.
 
“It's just…when this gets undone, the curse, what then?” Kagome explained. “If we share that, even sharing what we just did…I don't want you two to merge together and just forget about this.”
 
“Never forget about bitch,” youkai Inuyasha assured her, sounding almost offended. “Besides, not merging back, so it not matter.”
 
“This is real, and I won't forget it,” human Inuyasha agreed. “Kagome, if you want to stop, we can stop.”
 
“We can?” youkai Inuyasha growled. Kagome chuckled slightly.
 
“I don't want to, but I…” how to put this tactfully? “I don't want to be hurt,” she whispered, locking eyes with human Inuyasha and moving her eyes to indicate the growling red-eyed youkai behind her. Human Inuyasha's mouth opened and he nodded.
 
“She doesn't want you to hurt her,” he explained, looking at his youkai.
 
“Never hurt bitch!” youkai Inuyasha protested.
 
“Not on purpose, but you're a youkai and it's her first time. You might be a little rough,” human Inuyasha continued. Youkai Inuyasha growled in frustration, and Kagome turned. Oddly enough, the youkai wasn't as terrifying as he had been an hour or so ago.
 
“Thank you, but I'm nervous. You understand, right?” she asked, kissing the youkai's cheek.
 
“Not like, but understand,” youkai Inuyasha pouted. Kagome giggled slightly at the youkai pouting, but gave him a quick kiss on the lips and turned.
 
“So, um…” Kagome blushed, which seemed weird after what had just happened. “So, what do we, um…”
 
“Just enjoy and go with it,” human Inuyasha smiled, wrapping his arms around her waist. He ducked his head to kiss her, and Kagome quickly opened her mouth to greet him. She was fairly sure she was going to be addicted to kissing him by the time the night was over if he didn't stop being so damn good at it. Human Inuyasha slowly lowered to the ground, bringing her down to straddle him. Kagome whimpered in need against his lips and pawed at the edge of his hadajuban. Human Inuyasha stopped kissing her and sat up, pulling off the garment and tossing it behind him. Kagome immediately pushed him back down and ran her fingers down his chiseled chest. His hands came up to cup her backside again, bringing her into a slow grinding motion against the hakama-covered length between his legs.
 
“Miroku is rubbing off on you, you keep grabbing my ass,” Kagome teased between kisses.
 
“Well if it wasn't so nice,” he shot back, slipping his tongue back into her mouth. Two sets of hands drifted down to his hakama, fumbling with the ties and pushing them down to his knees. Kagome looked down and gasped as his cock sprang up free of its confines, pressing hard and hot against her entrance. Human Inuyasha grabbed her hips and looked up at her.
 
“Hold on, this might hurt,” he soothed, kissing her forehead. Kagome closed her eyes and nodded. Human Inuyasha looked down and slowly slid her down onto his length, letting out a small moan as her tight pussy enveloped him. He encountered resistance, and stopped. “Brace yourself.” Kagome nodded again, and Inuyasha brought her the rest of the way down, sheathing himself inside her in a final quick thrust.
 
Kagome's eyes shot open as she cried out into the night. Her first orgasm had been idyllic, but this actually hurt. How the hell did anyone have sex is this was what it felt like? She lay still for a moment as human Inuyasha kissed his way around her face, frowning at her whimpers.
 
“You okay?” he whispered. Kagome drew in a slow breath as the pain of the unfamiliar invasion subsided slightly. She nodded slightly as the sensations began to change. Human Inuyasha kissed her and steadied his hands on her hips. He slowly began to rock her against him, and Kagome let out a small moan. Human Inuyasha smiled coyly at her and rocked her harder. Kagome gasped and began to move with his hands, grinding against him.
 
“Oh god…” she whispered, tossing her head back. It was incredible. His cock slid in and out of her slow and hard, filling her to the brim. She'd never felt anything even remotely like it, but dear god was it heavenly. She ground against him harder, needy. A coil began to twist in the pit of her stomach, aching to be released. Kagome slowly turned her head down to find the human below her with his eyes clenched shut, head tilted back and mouth wide in a silent scream of pleasure. Kagome dropped down, draping her hair onto the grass to tangle in human Inuyasha's own inky tresses, and sucked on his pulse point. His hands roamed over her body, tracing her curves and the sides of her breasts.
 
“Kagome…” human Inuyasha panted out, lifting his head. Their tongues tangled around each other in yet another kiss, and Kagome locked her hands into place on his shoulders. She began using them for leverage, grinding her hot pussy into him. His hips bucked up in response, driving him further into her. Kagome pulled back and ducked her head into the crook of his neck, moaning her sinful delight shamelessly into his ear. Human Inuyasha opened his eyes to look up, and frowned. Kagome whimpered in protest as he slowed beneath her, his hands suddenly stopping their journey up and down her sides.
 
“What are you doing?” human Inuyasha demanded, sounding annoyed. Kagome began to lift her head up to ask him what he meant, and gasped. A hard, hot body pressed up against her back, and a pointed fang dragged against her earlobe, making her shiver.
 
“I share with you,” youkai Inuyasha growled, breathing into her ear. Her eyes went wide as she felt poke against the crest of her ass, and shook slightly. “Now you share with me,” the youkai finished, looking down to line up his cock.
 
“No, you can't…” Kagome didn't get to finish as the youkai held apart her checks and ran her through, sheathing his dick up her ass. Kagome let out a scream at the sudden, brute thrust. All pleasure from the human Inuyasha was forgotten, and she felt a tear slip out the corner of her eye.
 
“You hurt her!” human Inuyasha protested, glaring up at his youkai. Youkai Inuyasha either didn't hear or didn't care, turning his head up with a cocky smirk. “Kagome, you okay, you gonna be alright?” human Inuyasha asked, lifting her head up. Kagome weakly nodded. Above them, youkai Inuyasha growled softly and began to thrust into her.
 
“I just…I wasn't expecting…you were gentle,” she explained, taking a few shaky breaths.
 
“That's exactly why she was afraid of you, you're too rough!” human Inuyasha snapped. He tried to move to get up and push his youkai away, but the weight of the two people lying on top of him made it impossible to even sit up.
 
“Gentle now…” youkai Inuyasha ground out, increasing the pace of his thrusts. Kagome swallowed heavily, the pain of being invaded by the lustful youkai fading and being replaced by the familiar pleasure. Every thrust into her ass in turn ground her against the cock buried inside her, and before she knew what she was doing she was moaning again.
 
“See? Bitch likes it,” youkai Inuyasha grinned, sitting back and grabbing her hips. Kagome put her hands on the ground, rocking forward. Human Inuyasha watched her in awe for a moment before angling his hips to drive up into her. The dual-invasion was an odd sensation, although not necessarily a bad one. It felt forbidden, dark, and to her guilty horror she loved it. Youkai Inuyasha was growling and snarling above her, thrusting into her from behind with reckless abandon, and the human Inuyasha underneath her had grabbed her ass yet again and was helping her grind into his cock. Kagome felt her eyes roll back behind her eyelids as the two fucked her hard, letting her moans of pleasure fill the moonlight forest along with ragged masculine grunts.
 
“I'm gonna…again…” Kagome whispered. The otherworldly delight of twin cocks slamming into her drove her to her peak, and Kagome felt her release approach. The anticipation of the end didn't dissuade either of the two men inside her, and Kagome's breath hitched as they doubled their efforts. The two Inuyasha were almost in unison with each other as they pounded into her, and Kagome's hands clawed up clumps of dirt and grass on the sides of human Inuyasha's head. The coil in her stomach tightened more, more, more…
 
Kagome threw her head back, raven hair streaming down her back as she wailed her orgasm to the world. As she thrashed and bucked between the two of them, both of the Inuyasha shortly followed, twin howls of pleasure drowning her out as they released their seed into her, filling her to the brim. Kagome's reflexive movements slowed to twitches, and she was vaguely aware of a strange white glow as she fell forward against human Inuyasha's shoulder, her eyes glazing over as they closed.
 
- - - - - - - - - -
 
The sound of a bird's song filled the air, and Kagome let out a small sigh, blinking her eyes open to look up at the perpetrator on a tree branch overhead. She sat up and let out a yawn before reaching down to scratch an itch on her leg. Kagome gasped as she felt a breeze rush over her nude body, and memories of the previous night came flooding back.
 
“Oh yeah…Inuyasha…both of him…” she whispered, blinking. Had she really had sex with Inuyasha? That in itself was shocking, and then she factored in that she had actually had sex with two of him. Kagome let a small smile slip across her face and lowered back down, draping herself across the firm chest beneath her and pressing a soft kiss to his shoulder.
 
“Hey,” she called, lifting her head. Her eyes went wide again, and she grabbed Inuyasha's shoulders, shaking him. “Inuyasha, wake up!” she urged.
 
“Wha, what?” Inuyasha mumbled, opening his eyes. He sat up as Kagome sat back against him, and he looked up and down before smirking cockily. “Hey,” he said huskily. Kagome tampered down the wave of lust his actions caused - now was not the time - and swallowed.
 
“You're hanyou again,” Kagome whispered. Inuyasha looked down at his body, holding up his silver hair for their inspections.
 
“Huh. How'd that happen?” he frowned. “Kaede said we'd only merge when…” he trailed in understanding.
 
“When your two halves were unified in thought and soul,” Kagome finished. Inuyasha raised his eyebrows and tossed her another smirk.
 
“Guess that counts if anything will,” he teased, laying back against the grass and pulling Kagome with him. He kissed her deeply, and Kagome let him for a moment.
 
“That was incredible,” she admitted, pulling away. “I've never felt anything like that before.”
 
“Keh, you've never felt anything like it before?” Inuyasha snorted. “Try feeling it twice at the same time. Gave a whole new meaning to the phrase `simultaneous orgasms', didn't we?” Kagome giggled slightly, oddly at ease around the hanyou considering what they had shared the previous night. “So…you don't regret it, right?” Inuyasha asked cautiously.
 
“Of course not,” Kagome scolded. “I lo…really care about you,” she corrected. Inuyasha rolled his eyes and tapped a claw against her nose.
 
“Hey, I'm pretty sure we're past the whole `caring' stage. I'm not stupid Kagome, come on.”
“Well, am I just supposed to come out and say it? It seems a little inappropriate after…that,” she protested.
 
“It seems inappropriate to tell me you love me after you fuck me? Both of me?” Inuyasha scoffed.
 
“Fine, I love you. Happy?” Kagome grumbled. The hanyou grabbed her chin and pulled her into another kiss, sweeping his tongue around her mouth.
 
“Very,” he grinned, releasing her. Kagome smirked and giggled. “What?” Inuyasha barked.
 
“I lied, I think I have one regret,” she admitted, blushing and not entirely sure she'd have the guts to say it aloud. “It's kinda too bad that curse ended so quickly.” Inuyasha caught her meaning and growled low. The vibrations coursed through her body and a familiar coil formed in the pit of her stomach.
 
“Kinky bitch,” Inuyasha laughed, bucking against her. Kagome moaned between closed lips at the length of bare flesh slapping her thigh.
 
“Well it was my first time, and I had both of you,” Kagome teased, shrugging. “I mean, be reasonable, now that you're whole again how do you plan to live up to that?” she squeaked in surprise as Inuyasha flipped her over to her back, laying her down on the grass and tossing her legs over his hips.
 
“Simple: practice,” he leered, slamming into her.