InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Two New York Chicks in Inu-world ❯ Meeting Sesshomaru ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 2 Meeting Sesshomaru
 
While the group set out to Kaede's hut, the wind picked up and the sky grew darker as Sesshomaru cloud filled the air.
"Little brother, I have called for father's sword."
"Yo, who are you? You look like Inuyasha, you his daddy?" Estella asked
"What?!?!?!" screamed Inuyasha and the usually expressionless Sesshomaru.
"Estella, did you not just hear the dude call Inuyasha "little brother"?" Rosa said scathingly.
"My bad! So who are you anyway albino stranger?" Estella asked.
" I am Lord Sesshomaru," he said regally. "Show respect, you worthless humans!"
"Hold up, Lord High in the Land of Mantience," Rosa said, Estella and Kagome laughing in the background. "Those are fighting words, and I hope you're ready to back them up. Let me explain something to you, Albino Retardo, when you came here, you stepped into the United States of America, and I am George Bush. I may have cheated my way into the White House, but I will defend it at all cost. I know you had better drop that attitude before I stick my foot so far up your ass, the water on my knee will quench your thirst. Now get out my face, bastaillo!"
" I, Lord Sesshomaru, will be back later to teach you your place, you oddly colored human." With that, Sesshomaru left.
" I know that fool did not just dis me for being black!" Rosa yelled.
"Ro, let go, just let it go!" Estella urged, holding onto Rosa's shoulders.
"Girl, I wanna go get him, I wanna go get him," said Rosa flexing her fist.
"Is she o.k," asked Sango.
"Yeah, she just needs to cool down, hand me that plastic bag with the words on it," Estella said.
"Is that fried chicken?" asked Kagome.
"Uh huh, SSFC!" Rosa said looking at the bag happily.
"Uh don't you mean KFC?" Kagome questioned.
"No, SSFC, Sistah Soulja Fried Chicken (I don't know if this is an actual restaurant, but it might, so just in case, I don't own it). This is the special recipe my grandma gave her," Rosa told her.
"Yall want some? We've got plenty plus a twenty-four pack of
Pepsi we don't feel like carrying," Estella offered.
" Sure, I haven't had fried chicken in ages," Kagome accepted.
" I'll try it!" Shippo said. Soon everyone was eating SSFC.
"Oh! This is HOT!" Miroku exclaimed.
"Really? I think Sistah Soulja needs to use more Cajun powder in the mix. Ro pass the hot sauce," Estella said.
"Yo, can I have some, too? You're right, it's not spicy enough,” said Kagome. Estella passed Kagome the hot sauce. " Oh! Hot Papa John! I love this stuff!" Kagome exclaimed.
" Yeah girl, this is the good stuff. No offence to the Japanese cooking, but yall don't know nothing about spicing stuff up," Rosa commented.
 
Unknown to the group, they were being spied on. ' That girl. There is something different about her. I, the Great Sesshomaru, am intrigued. I shall be back, Rosa.'