InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Two New York Chicks in Inu-world ❯ Kouga's New Girlfriend ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 3 Kouga's new Girlfriend
 
The wind picked up again as the group finished eating.
"Oh, tell me Lord Albino Head Up His Ass is back for more," Rosa said getting ready to fight.
"No, I know that stench anywhere. Kouga," Inuyasha said darkly.
Just then Kouga landed in front of the group.
'Hello, Papi Chulo!' Estella thought. " Hi, I'm Estella. What's your name, Playa?" Is it obvious that Estella has a new crush?
"You can call me Kouga," he said raising an eyebrow at Estella and Rosa.
“How about we go somewhere and talk. Maybe we can start a little sumthin-sumthin," Estella said.
"Sumthin-sumthin?" Kouga asked getting confused.
"She is seriously mackin' you!' Rosa tried to explain.
"Mackin'?" Kouga asked again.
"Kouga, sh-she l-likes you!" Kagome said, trying not to laugh.
Kouga ran up to Kagome and grabbed her hands. "No one could ever take your place in my heart!"
"Sorry Playa. I think she's got a thing for Inuyasha. I'm free though," Estella said. Inuyasha and Kagome both turned the color of beets (anyone else think that beets are the vilest substance on earth?)
"What makes you think I like HER?” Inuyasha asked.
"I thought it was obvious," Estella said. Kouga was getting very annoyed.
"Where are you two from?" he asked.
“Only the hottest city on Earth," Estella said.
“The city that neva sleeps," Rosa said.
“New York, New York!" they said in unison.
“Is everyone as strange as you there?" Kouga asked them.
Estella raised an eyebrow at him and said, "If that's how you like it, Baby." Kouga decided that maybe it was time to go.
"I think it's time for me to leave," he said. "Goodbye, my love!"
"Bye, Boo!" Estella said.
"Not you, I was talking to Kagome!" Kouga said as he left.
" Ohh, I think he likes me!" Estella declared. The rest of the group did a face vault.
 
I hope yall like this chapter. I worked hard on it. Lots of fluff in the later chappies between Rosa/Sess, Estella/Kouga, Kag/Inu, and San/Miroku.
 
This is ladyhawk89 signing off. Love, Peace, and Hair Grease.