InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Two New York Chicks in Inu-world ❯ Chapter 4

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Now the Player Hatin' lawyer is still here so I gotta tell you that the only things I own in this story are Rosa, Estella, and the secret recipe to the chicken in Sistah Soulja's Fried Chicken. ( To the lawyer) There, I still don't own Inuyasha and you're still a Player Hater. Thank you to Moonwave, I would love to have you as a beta reader. Now if only I knew what that was.
 
Chapter 4
 
No Limit Soulja Girl
 
The next day, after Rosa's rather unexpected confession, the group set out once again for Kaede's house. Estella was making sure everyone knew she wasn't happy.
 
“I'm tired, I'm bored, my feet hurt, are we there yet? I'm tired, I'm bored, my feet hurt, are we...”
“Estella Carmelita Camille Morales Gonzales Rodriguez, if you don't shut up, I am going to beat your ass so bad your great-grandkids are gonna feel it!” Rosa threatened.
“Fine Bubbles!” Estella shot back.
“Thank you Chuchie!” Rosa said. The rest of the group decided it was better not to address the odd nicknames, instead Kagome ask about Rosa's “weapons”.
“Yo Rosa, you really packin' the nines up in that bag?” she asked ( yall all KNOW I had to make Kagome a little ghetto fab in this story).
“Damn straight!” Rosa said as she pulled out an Uzi out of her stuffed bag. The group looked at the gun in wonder.
“Where'd you get it?” Kagome asked.
“Well usually it's a tell you gotta kill you thing, but yall seem like nice peeps and Uzi's ain't been invented yet. I got it from a dude named Norman. See this fool is tryin' to revolt against the Bush Administration, but I say, why bother, I mean the dudes only in office for four years anyway. But I got it from him `cause you know there be too many thugs and wanna-be's where I live.” Rosa told them.
Suddenly the wind picked up and Sessomaru was standing in front of Rosa. He glared at the rest of the bewildered group and took Rosa with him on his misshapen horse. Rosa could hear the shouts of her friends below as she was lifted into the air.
“Yo, man, what do you think you're doin'?” she demanded. “You lookin' to get slapped?” Sesshomaru grabbed the front of her shirt and let his poison claws melt the collar.
“You are here because you intrigue me, oddly colored human, don't make me change my mind,” Sessomaru growled. Rosa raised an eyebrow at the clawed hands on her shirt.
“O.K. first, the name is Rosa, second I know you've gone outside your natural mind grabbin' my shirt. Fool I may have dropped my bag, but I'll still mess you up good,” she growled back. Sessomaru let go of Rosa's shirt and stared at her for a minuet.
“You are very brave, Rosa,” Sessomaru added her name almost as an after thought.
“Yeah well you got guts takin' me like that. You don't know me,” Rosa snapped. The rest of their ride was silent, however Rosa's mind was goin' at a mile a minuet.
` Oh this guy is hot, and he knows it, too. If he puts his hands on me like that again, I'ma have to break it,' she thought. ` Yup, I'ma have fun with this guy if he does that again, believe that.'
 
Sessomaru and Rosa stopped outside of a cave. Rin and Jaken ran outside to greet him.
“Lord Sessomaru Rin picked some flowers for you,” Rin said handing him some dandelions. Jaken pushed Rin out of the way and went up to Sesshomaru.
“Lord Sesshomaru, thank goodness you're here, that little human was irritating me so. First she.... Wha! You've brought another one with you, ohh,” Jaken whined (does anyone else think that Jaken is gay?)
“Yes Jaken, this is Rosa, my new servant...” Sessomaru started.
“Hold up! I ani't nobody's servant. My ancestors didn't spend over a hundred years in the cotton fields just so I can be a servant to some Japanese dog demon!” Rosa yelled.
“You will do as you're told, human, if you want to live!” Sesshomaru yelled. “Jaken you are to do as Rosa tells you.”
“Yes Lord Sesshomaru,” Jaken said, doing the proverbial kiss ass. `Is this what I've been reduced to? Taking orders from a human?' he thought.
“ What do I address you as,” Jaken asked, making a disgusted face at the ground.
“ Rosa, the No Limit Soulja Girl,” Rosa answered making no
effort to
hide her disgust for Jaken.
 
Well what do you think, good, bad, ugly? Hit that crazy,sexy,
cool
blue button.
God Bless, love, peace, and hair grease,
Angel15025