InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Two New York Chicks in Inu-world ❯ Sorry, Your Toad is Gay ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Now for my disclaimer, I don't own Inuyasha and I never will so stop throwing it in my face! Without further ado,
 
Chapter 5
I'm So Sorry, Your Toad Is Gay!
 
Later that day, Sesshomaru left to go find food for his growing group. Rosa was getting bored so she started poking Jaken with a stick.
“Why do you have so many pimples?” Rosa asked him. Jaken ignored her so she kept poking him. After several minuets of poking Jaken started turning red, or whatever color you get when you mix green and red.
“Rosa, stop poking me!” Jaken yelled. Rosa then proceeded to punch him down and step on his head.
“Did I say you could call me Rosa?” she asked dangerously.
“N-no,” came the quivering reply.
“What did I tell you to call me?”
“No Limit Soulja Girl!”
“That's better. Hey Rin, want to play a game?”
“Yes Lady Rosa, Rin would like to very much!”
“Oh I told you Rin, you can call me Rosa!”
“Hey!” protested Jaken. “Why are you giving that child more respect than me?”
“Quiet, toad, or I won't let you play!” Rosa threatened. Jaken quieted down except for some grumbling occasionally. Rosa taught them how to play battle tag, dodge ball and bombardment, and Jaken had several new bruises on his body.
“That was fun Rosa!” Rin told her.
“Speak for yourself, human child!” Jaken grumbled. Rosa socked him on the head and death glared him.
“Apologize toad!” Rosa demanded .
“O.k. I am sorry No Limit Soulja Girl!” Jaken groveled.
“Not to me, idiot! Rin!” Rin took her cue and trembled her lip a little (like you all believe Rin is as innocent as she seems). Jaken groaned and apologized to Rin.
“I never have to put up with this when Lord Sesshomaru,” Jaken said with stars in his eyes. Rosa stared at him as the little light bulb in her head started to glow, and then got brighter as she slowly understood something about our fine green skinned friend. Jaken is gay, not only that, he had a crush on Sesshomaru. As this realization hit, doubts grew in her head. What if Sesshomaru was gay (NO!!!)? She was usually perceptive about guys, even guys like Sesshomaru. She thought she felt a spark between them. Rosa stared at Jaken for another moment and asked him.
“What do you think of Sesshomaru, Jaken?”
“Oh Lord Sesshomaru is the bravest, strongest, wisest, most cunning demon I know,” Jaken got a far away look in his eye as he continued. “Not to mention he has a nice butt!”
“Oh! O.k I did NOT need to know that!” Rosa said disgustedly.
“You did not need to know what?” Sesshomaru had come back carrying some food he had bought from the near by demon super market, Giant Demon (I know there is no super market in Feudal Japan, but it's my story).
Rosa looked up at Sesshomaru with a serious look on her face.
“Sessomaru, we need to talk,” she told him. She took the packages out of his hands and gave them to Jaken. Rosa led Sessomaru to a grove of trees.
“Alright, I've got something important to tell you, but first I need to ask you how you feel about Jaken,” Rosa told him. Sessomaru got a disgusted far away look on his face.
“He's the stupidest most useless demon I have ever known. I'd rather hang around my brother than him,” Sessomaru told her.
“I know how you feel. I have three older brothers and one younger. They are annoying, but at the end of the day, they're still there for you.” Sessomaru nodded, considering what Rosa said.
“Well anyway, I have something important to tell you,” Rosa hesitated, wondering how to tell him that his servant had homosexual feelings for him.
“Spit it out, human,” Sessomaru urged. Rosa smiled and spit on the ground next to her. Sessomaru rolled his eyes and Rosa's grin got wider.
`Man, she's cute,' Sessomaru thought. (See, he's not even denying his feelings like someone else we know)
“Well, Sessomaru, Jaken likes you.”
“So? Rin likes me too.”
“No, Jaken REALLY likes you. I'm sorry Sessomaru, your toad is gay.”
Sessomaru looked at Rosa for a minuet.
“What do you mean?”
“Jaken likes men. No, not just men, Jaken likes YOU!” Sesshomaru stared at Rosa for another moment before her meaning finally hit home.
“You mean...Jaken is...and he... That's it I'm killing the toad,” Sessomaru said as he stood up and grabbed his whip (AN: I just read that last part and it sounded so wrong >__<).
“Wait! Don't kill him yet. Useless as he is, he still serves some sort of purpose. I can't be around Rin constantly and I don't want her to get hurt so Jaken can be my assistant,” Rosa said cheerfully. After working out some minor details, Sessomaru agreed to let Jaken live until they could find someone else more competent, better at cooking and not gay.
 
Well that's chapter 6. What do yall think? Review me, and pity the fool who flames me!
 
God bless all, love peace and hairgrease,
Angel15025