InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Two New York Chicks in Inu-world ❯ The Talk ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Wassup yall! I have a grand total of 1review for my story, that's bad because that means no one is reading my story and I'm writing it for nothing, but it's also good `cause I'm not getting flamed, yall know what I'm sayin'? Anyway, yall know the drill, I don't own Inuyasha unless someone knows something their not tellin' me. I do however own Estella and Rosa. On with the story, ya heard?
 
Chapter 6
The Talk
 
It was another sunshiny day in Feudal Japan (is it ever not sunny?) Sesshomaru was keeping as far away from Jaken as possible. Jaken was wondering what was bothering his beloved master, while dodging rocks. Rosa and Rin were looking for rocks to throw at Jaken, well Rin was looking for rocks, Rosa was looking at Sesshomaru tight…yeah, that. Rosa was getting up the nerve to ask Sesshomaru something that had been bothering her since she first met Sesshomaru. “Yo, Sesshomaru let me ask you something,” Rosa started.
“You will address him as `Lord Sesshomaru'” Jaken said hoping to regain his master's favor.
“Silence, Jaken. You forget your station is lower than hers.” It didn't work. Jaken fell back and started crying. And was ignored.
“Now what did you want to ask me, Rosa?” Sesshomaru asked.
“Well, I've just been wondering why you and your brother hate each other so much,” Rosa answered. Sesshomaru looked at Rosa for a minuet then turned away with a far away look in his eyes.
“We weren't always this way you know,” Sesshomaru started. “We used to be quite close, actually. Inuyasha wouldn't remember because he was so young when Father died. I guess when he died I grew resentful because Inuyasha still had his mother; mine died giving birth to me. When Inuyasha got the Tetsuiga, I suppose you could say I was overcome by jealousy, I believed it was a sign of favoritism. Tetsuiga can be used as a weapon, but Tensegua can only be used to bring life.”
“Well that sounds fair to me,” Rosa said. “You are a full demon so you don't really need a sword to take life because your strong enough already. Inuyasha though, is half human, so he may need more protection than you do. I think your father was wise in his decision.”
Sesshomaru just stared for a minuet, at nothing in particular, he just sat and thought.
“Thank you, Rosa,” he said, with a shadow of a smile (A.N. Sesshomaru smiling? Alert the media. Coverage at 6!). He got up and walked toward the trees. “I shall not be gone long. See to it that Rin is fed. And Jaken is to stay away from her unless you say so.”
 
Yeah I know, this chap is short. I was starting us on the road to fixing Inuyasha's and Sesshomaru's relationship. PLEASE, REVIEW! I beg you. My self-esteem needs boosting. Anyway, I've got to go. God Bless you all. Love, peace, and hairgrease,
 
Angel15025