InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Undying Love ❯ Undying Love ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I do NOT, I repeat do NOT own Inuyasha. I do however own the plot, Blade, Shep, Tyler and everyone else that do not appear in the TV Series. I do not get paid for this, therefore you have no right to sue me.

Authors Note: This story is rated for Swearing ONLY. I do NOT write lemons or whatnot. So do not ask me to.

Chapter One: Enter Blade and Friends.

A young girl of 19 came out of her house one night not realizing her life wouldchange. The girls name is Blade. Her parents are Inuyasha and Kagome. Blade hasdog-like ears on her head and dark grey eyes. Blade was born different thaneveryone else therefore gets treated different. ***Blade walked to her mother's old well house and stepped inside. "blade yourmother said for you not to be in there." said a person. " oh but uncle Souta."Said blade. Blade stood up and was suddenly pulled into the well. Souta raninside and yelled, " Kagome! Inuyasha! the well! Blade! gone!" Kagome andInuyasha came to the front door. Kagome said, " what?" "Blade got pulled intothe old well." Inuyasha took Kagome and they both jumped down the well. " Willwe find her Inuyasha?" " I hope so Kagome."***Blade climbed out of the well only to be met by villagers. " Where am i?" thevillagers took her and tied her hands. One villager said, " No one ahs beenthrough that well sense Kagome and Inuyasha left 19 years ago." Just then Kagomejumps out of the well with Inuyasha. "Let her go Kikyo." Blade ran over to herparents. " Kagome it's been far too long." " Yes it has Kikyo. - but I’m afraidwe can't get back right yet." " You may stay here. I'm sure Miroku, Sango andShippo would be happy to see you again." A scream is heard and Kagome is down onher back. " Oh hi Shippo." "Kagome your back! Sango! Miroku! Kagome and Inuyashaare back!" "Kagome? Really? " Hey Sango." Blade pulled Shippo off her mother. 'Who is this Kagome?" 'Make my mother fall on her back again I’ll kill you."Blade drops him on the ground. " Your daughter Kagome?" " Yes Sango my -our-daughter." "She's just strange" "hey I’m not weird you little imp!" "Shippo.""yah Inuyasha?" "run" Blade starts to run after Shippo. ***Kagome and her family stayed in the feudal world. " But mom!' "NO 'but moms'blade we're staying and that's final!" " So you're going to leave Uncle Souta byhimself?!" Blade ran back to the well and sat down beside it. " Blade?" Bladejumps at the sudden break of silence. " What?" " Your too different to say inyour mother's time." " go away Shippo." Shippo comes out of the shadows. " yourmom is just trying to look out for you Blade.' Blade stands up only to be facedby the eyes of her mother. " Lets go get Souta.***The next day seemed to be normal. " I can't believe he wanted to stay." " It'salright blade." "Thanks for being a friend Shippo." " No problem" Blade gaveShippo a hug. " I guess my uncle had big plans." Blade ran after Shippo andtackled him. " Hey looks like blade found a mate." " WHAT?!" "Inuyasha calm down" "NO!" "At least she's happy for once Inuyasha." "Kagome has a point." " Thank youSango." "You're welcome Kagome."***


Authors Note: Yes pretty crappy place to end. I actually have all the story typed up and ready to go. But I’m rather tired, and I still have to fix the other chapters. Please Go easy on me, this is my first ever Fan-fiction.

Converting /tmp/phpNmD7Br to /dev/stdout