InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Unexpected Love ❯ Their arrival and the secret of the four stones ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
*~Unexpected Love~*

Summary: It's time now, Akina is at the age to mate, Rin and Sesshomaru had brought two sons from the land to try and to get Akina's permission to mark her as his. Rin and Sesshomaru thinks it's time for their daughter to find someone like they did. One of the sons have no desire to make her as his mate, he is more interested in her sister Norika but Akina doesn't care she thought the other son was going to be a better mate to her than him. Will both girls find a mate at the same time or will no one pick find out. And while this is going on the four stones has came and chosen their children and Rin herself to be the chosen ones.

Chapter One: Their Arrival and the secret of the four stones

The weather perfect, the sun was out, the skies were bright like always, today was the day, the day she had to chose. Yes Akina, daughter of Sesshomaru and Rin, had to find a mate, she should feel lucky but she's not. The only reason why they were doing this to her was because years ago a servant from the western castle, plotted against them, against her family. Besides that he only did that to get Akina to become his mate, she declined his offer, he was furious and so was her parents. When her mother and father heard about it, anger rose, but she didn't know nothing about their hatred for Kai, she never knew she was forbiden to see him. Akina knew she going to get in trouble if she see's him again, and she did. One day she was walking in the garden in the northern lands, she walking walking with her baby brother Shinseimaru, he was only a month old at this time, she walked and stopped at the fountain in the garden she put her back against the fountain, and let her brother lay against her chest. She was always in charged to watch him but it didn't bother her, she always wanted a baby brother.

Anyways while her and Shinseimaru layed there, Kai came running toward her as if he was going to fight her, Akina was defense less right there with her brother in the battle. She had to get away from him before he attacked her with her brother in her hands but before she could get up Kai had attacked her. Her brother fell in the water, Akina was angry herself now, she quickly grabbed her brother and took him into the castle. Kai stood there thinking she was running from battle, he knew she would never, he saw her return moments later in armor and had her sword out. They fought and fought, finally when Akina used a strange power of water Kai disappeared like how he did when he fought her sister. That's when she earned the crystal that had a symbol of tear drop.

Akina sat in her room getting ready, she brushed her hair and got dressed, she wore a long purple dress that had a breast plate over it, her sleeves were long like the kimono's her father wears. She had a purple bow tied in the front, she wore matching high heels to the dress. She bearily wore makeup she had on purple eye shadow and had light pink lip gloss, as for her marking's on her face they were different from her sister's and parents, she had two black strips going from under her eye, she had the same blue crecent moon on her forehead. she looked beautiful, her hair was in a high ponytail with a purple ribbon tied in it. Akina waited and waited for her mother or sister to come in her room and tell her it's time.

What Akina didn't know was that her mother nor sister was coming Mina was, Rin told Mina that she was free, she was a servant at the castle anymore, Mina had told Rin that she wanted to stay, Rin was like a sister to her. Rin let her stay, not as a servant but a friend. Mina came into Akina's chambers, Mina told Akina that it was time, Akina got up from her nightstand and walked with Mina to the roal garden, when they arrived they saw three dragons, they were all standing next to her father and mother. The leader of them all was a female dragon, she was pretty, she had short black hair, her bangs were cut almost halfway down from her hair. She wore a long blue kimono, the collar was white and the sleeves were long, at the end of each sleeve was yellow. A bow was tied, tightly around her waist, her huge purple wings were sticking out her back at this moment. Her eyes were red, they looked so sweet like Rins light brown ones. Her ears were pointed like everyone around her. What was really strange about her was her aura, it was covered with dark clouds, purple clouds also surrounded her.

The lady next to her, looked just like her but she wore a red kimono and a yellow bow around her waist, she had long purple hair and her eyes were light brown, her wings like the lady next to her but they were even longer. The guy that stood next to her was a look alike of the leader, he had long red hair, his wings were long but red, he only wore red kimono pants, his wings were covering his bare chest. When Akina first saw him she shuddered at the thought of having her parents stick her with him as her mate, when she first looked at him the first thing she looked at was his eyes., they were glowing red, he looked so evil. She couldn't imagine her parents wanting her to mate with him, not even for a moment, his claws were so sharp, he had spikes coming out his hands, she could see him playing with fire. Akina walked up next to her mother, she was scared, what if her parents choose him as a good mate to her.

The women next to Mina she met before, she couldn't remember her name, it started with an M, she tried remembering her name, than it came to her, Princess Mononoke, ruler of the eastern lands, sister of Ryu and Ryo, daughter of Aya. Princess Mononoke was nicer than her brothers and her mother, no one knew her when she took the crown the lands of eastern lands. Her people said she was the unknown sister of Ryu and Ryo, and she was, no one knew about her and she wanted to keep it that way, she was their older and wiser sister. She ran away when she heard her family planning on to kill Rin and her family. Everyone thought she was dead but she wasn't, she had to come back to take what was hers. Akina looked at the man beside her, he was around her age but alittle bit older, to her he was handsome, he wore a black kimono with white slashes around the waist, he's eyes weren't brown like he's mother but the were light blue, he had long black hair that went past his waist, he had the triangles on his cheeks like his mother but he didn't have if on his forehead.

Rin looked at Akina, she didn't look so possitive about this, Akina looked at her mother and the baby in her arms, she went to turn her head when she heard Princess Mononoke's voice. Not only was it bad that her mother and father made her do this but on her birthday, Akina looked over to the lady across from her, she knew that the woman infront of her was a kind lady, she met her years ago when she was still a teenager, her and her mate came to greet them and to tell Rin that she was back, and that she was now the ruler and leader of the Eastern Lands, and that her and her family could drop by anytime, she had things to do to recover and redo the damage her brothers did.

"It's been a long time Akina,"Princess Mononoke said to her

"It's been to long, Princess Mononoke,"Akina said looking at her, she seemed even more kind than before

"Akina look how much you grown, you were only a mere child the last time I saw you,"Mononoke said looking at her, she grown fast after the years she seen her

"I have, you also grown but in a way of change, you changed so much the last time I saw you,"Akina said her voice was even more softer than ever

"Anyways, can we get this over so I can go home,"Someone said from behind the lady next to Rin

"Kinko, don't be so rude,"Lady Kia said looking at Akina and Rin,"I'm so sorry Rin, he really didn't want to come or do this, but he should know better than to talk to someone like that,"

"That fine Lady Kia,"Rin said looking at her, she than looked at Akina,"Akina, can you hold him for me, your father and I need to talk to Lady Kia and Princess Mononoke for a while,"she saw Akina nod her head, she gave Akina the baby and walked away with Sesshomaru and the two ladies, leaving her with Mina and the two princes

Akina walked away from the group, Mina followed but she told her to leave her be she wanted to be alone, even though she had her little brother with her. Akina walked into the garden, she walked over to the fountain and sat down on the edge of it, she took off her heels and put her feet in the fountain where the water went down to her ankles, she sat Shinseimaru next to her. He too had a symbol of a leaf blowing in the wind. Her mother told her and Norika about the Chosen Valley, and why they had those crystals, at first when her mother told her that her, her sister, her brother and her mother herself that they were the chosen ones and that when they learn to control their powers. You see when Norika and Akina got their crystals Rin thought Shinseimaru wasn't going to be a chosen one until that day she saw him save Akina's life with the power of wind.

Now Akina, Rin, Norika and Shinseimaru are the chosen ones of the four stones, water, wind, earth and fire, with these four stones and power Rin and her children could create a better life for them, a larger life, with someone to love. Akina thought about her mother said about these four stones and why they were created and not destroyed when Sana left the earth, when she died by her terrible mother. Yes Sana, leader of the four lands, creater of the four stones, she was also the divider of the four lands and stones. She did it for a great reason, to keep her sisterfrom destroying themand taking the lands for herself. Sana died when she chosed the last of the four rulers, she told her mother that when she died those lords or ladies who she choose to rule those lands, will rule, they will be a better rule then her and her mother. Sana had put a orb in Rin and her childrens hearts when they were born, even though she was dead she tried and succeeded to give them apart of her, the ord contain the crystal they have around their necks. Sana wanted them to be the chosen ones when they grow up, to destroy her sister.

Akina stopped thinking about it when she felt something strike her cheek, she looked over at the person who struck her cheek. To her surprise it was Kai his self, Akina looked at him than at the small thing in the river, when she noticed it was her brother, anger rose from her, she quickly grabbed Shinseimaru and put him on the ground then turnned back to Kai he was above her. He seemed abit smarter than the last time they fought. Akina grabbed her sword Angelle and ran to him with it, Kai quickly dodged it and ran from behind her and dug his claws in her back, when he felt the blood rise to her he let go and pushed her into the frozen water. Kai jumped onto the fountain and into the water also, it was cold to him and warm to her. Akina tried getting up, but when she did Kai pushed her down. Kai saw the blood in the water and smiled, the wound in her back would heal unless he makes more damage to it. He walked over to her and saw her body shaking from the lost of too much blood, he laughed then smiled as he kneeled before her and whispered in her ear.

"Be my mate and I will spare your life Akina,"Kai said in a small whisper

"Forget it you bastard,"Akina said trying again to get back up

"Than die, if I can't have you than no one can,"Kai said pushing her down and taking his claws and dugging them into her back

Norika and Mina saw this and ran to her, Norika told Mina to take Shinseimaru inside and tell her mother and father. Norika ran to her older sister and looked at the pain in her eyes, fire began rising in the air from her feet, she used this fire to make Kai suffer the same pain he gave her sister, before Kai could even get hit by it he disappeared he knew Norika was going to kill him. Behind Norika stood the son of Lady Kia, Kinko, he was amazed at how she could use that much power, he also disappeared when Rin and Sesshomaru came running to Akina. Rin ran into the fountain and grabbed Akina head and put it on her lap, she tried waking Akina up but nothing happen when she did. Akina was unconcious right this minute, Norika watched her mother give Akina to her father. Sesshomaru took Akina into her quarters, he had healers and maids to watch over her and to fix her wounds, he had her personally servants clean the wounds and clean her. Akina's kimono was ruined but he would get a new one.

Hours later Norika and mina walked into Akina's room, she saw her sleeping on the bed, the scratch on the cheek was deep, the wound on her back was deeper, both wounds turned purple. Norika walked over to her sisters bed, she soft got on the bed and sat down next to her sister, she looked at Akina and saw so much madness and pain in her, she saw anger in her even when she was asleep. The maids walked in and looked at Norika.

"I'm sorry Princess but you are not aloud in here when were cleaning her wounds,"One of the maids said than looked at Norika nod her head and walked out with Mina

Norika headed to her room with Mina still behind her, Norika walked into her room and walked over to her closet, she had a torch next to the door, it wasn't lite. Norika used some fire to light it, when it was lite a secret door open, Mina and Akina always knew Norika had this secret door here, since it was Rin's castle they told her mother. Sesshomar knew about it and said it wasn't concern for them to worry about so they kept it, Norika herself used it to get away from things, that night when Kai attacked her, she came there when they left the western lands. Norika was thinking this time, she had to do something about her powers, something that involves controling her powers, to kill Kai, so that he can't disappear when she comes or when someone else is fighing him.

Norika had a plan, her mother told her and her sister that when they want or when they control their power they could go to the Chosen Valley. Her mother did say that it was a place where only people that have a gift can go, if their not a chosen one or a gifted one than they could not enter the valley. Norika had her descison, she left her room and ran to the study hall, her mother and father always went there to plan out where their going to protect the borders. She knocked softly on the door, when she heard her father's voice she opened the door,she saw no one but her father in the study hall, she walked over to him and asked him where her mother went, he had told her that her mother was in the secret garden she had created, Norika thanked her father and walked out the room.

Norika ran to the secret garden her mother created, it was connected to her mothers room, she had to go through her mother's room, she had to get permission from her mother or father to go through their room to get to that garden, her father said she could go ahead and walk to the garden from their room. Norika saw her mother sitting on a small branch in the tree that hovered over the freezing water. When Norika walked over to her mother she explain everything to Rin, telling her what she thought was right, Rin agreed but told her they had to wait until Akina was better.

Weeks later Akina got better, one of the princes came to her asking her if she was okay, Mizuno, Princess Mononoke's son. He had visited her since Kai attacked her. Three weeks of getting to know him, she found it that he liked her and she liked him, Mizuno had took her to the gardens sometimes and to the library so she could catch up on her reading. Akina heard her mother tell Princess Mononoke and Lady Kia that they were to come back in a few weeks with their sons. Rin told Akina that when she was well that they were going to the Chosen Valley to learn how to control their powers. When Akina felt better she told Rin and Sesshomaru, Norika was happy, she had brought their baby brother into her room to visit her. When Akina saw that Shinseimaru was okay she swore to herself that next time they encounter Kai she was going to kill him. Akina started to get up when she saw Norika bring Shinseimaru to her, she was glad he was okay, her mother walked in after that.

Rin looked at Akina try getting up and went to help her, Akina smiled as she was able to get up. Rin looked at Akina hold her baby brother and knew right there that Akina was the one who protected him all this time, when Shinseimaru would always get into trouble considering he's a mere baby. Akina had been protecting Shinseimaru since he was born and wasn't going to stop until she got her revenge. Akina got out of bed and walked out the room, she saw her father walking out of his study, when he saw Akina he walked to her. Rin stood behind her, Norika was next to her smiling. Sesshomaru walked over to his daughter and smiled at how much she healed from the wound. Rin told Akina to get ready, Sesshomaru got their demon rides out, Mina and Norika went and packed their stuff. As Akina packed she started to think now that she was older she should have tooken a mate, but when Prince Mizuno name slipped out her mouth she thought harder, he was nice and he liked her, same with her but mostly as a friend.

When Mina and Norika came into the room Akina was already packed, the three walked out together untill Akina grabbed her crystal necklace. Everyone met up in the garden stabbles, Sesshomaru had brought out his dragon but didn't dare to bring out Rin's, he brought Kitana for Norika, Itzumi for Mina, and Keir for Akina. Keir was a black horse Rin saved when it was in the frozen river near the meadows, she took it back to the castle and trained it but it was no use, when Akina saw it Keir never tried biting her. Rin and Sesshomaru gave Keir to Akina as a birthday gift. Rin got Hiarkri and Hikariko who grown very much but she still needed hermother. Everyone climbed on their rides backs and rode off to the woods. it would take days if the didn't run, Rin was in the led, running as fast as she could Kitana forgot about running and started flying, Kitana was a horse that could fly. Keir was running faster than Itzumi, Kitana tried catching up with him but couldn't.

Akina made Keir go slower when she saw her mother and father stop for a minute, she looked around nothing was wrong, that's what she thought. Rin got off Hiarkri and started walking toward some tree, she had gave Shinseimaru to Sesshomaru to hold while she look at the tree. Rin put her hand on the tree than backed away, it was a tree like the one she saw when she called for her father but this one was a tad bit different. It was holding something inside of it but she couldn't grab it, she saw a sheath hanging form the branches above, she grabbed the sheath and saw the marking on it, which had a symbol of a fire stone. Yashima, Rin herself didn't know what it meant, she wasn't reading her books about Japanese language. Norika and Akina climbed off their horse and ran to their mother, they looked down at the sheath and the symbol on it.

"Mother what is this,"Akina said as she went to touch it, when she did Akina backed away from it

"It's a sheath from a lost sword, I guess no one but the master can touch it,"Rin said as she saw Norika go touch and nothing happened,"impossible, how come you can touch it and we can't."she went and looked at the symbol,"Yashima, what does that mean."

"It's an ancient name from Japan,"Norika told her, she grabbed the sheath from her mother,"I wonder where the sword went."

"Who knows Norika but we have to continue,"Rin looked at her than at the treethat glowed as Norika touched it,"Norika please tell me that you are the one who is causing that tree to glow?"

"That's not me mother, it's coming from either the tree or the sheath,"Norika said looking at her mother than at the tree and sheath, she suddenly felt her hand sink into the tree,"Mother is this tree suppose to be doing this,"she looked over to Rin, she shook her head no,"than what's happening,"as she inspected the tree, her hand sunk more into th tree, she felt something cutting her hand and intended to grab it, a sword was hiden in the tree, it must have been Yashima

"What a beautiful sword,"Akina whispered she went to touch it and got shocked at how it wouldn't let her

"We have to go girls,"Rin told them than walked back over to Hiarkri and climped onto her back

Akina went in the front with her mother as Norika put the sword in her empty sheath she had been saving. The sword was beautiful but it had the smell of blood coming from it, as Norika put it into the sheath she smelt blood coming down her hand to the floor, Sesshomaru noticed this and looked back at his young daughter, he saw the blood flow down her hand to the floor within a moment. Sesshomaru got off Ryuujin and walk to Norika, Norika held out her hand as Sesshomaru riped part of his hakama, he used the cloth to wrap around Norika's hand. When it was placed around her hand not tight or lose he walked back to Ryuujin. Everyone got back on the road and rode off into the woods, Rin wanted to stop for the night but Sesshomaru told her that wasn't needed, they were going to travel until the dragon and horses were tired, Norika had already fell asleep and so did Akina, she feel asleep after Norika.

Rin and Sesshomaru stayed awake so that there was no attacks if demons came, Mina went to sleep too, the two stayed awake for awhile until Rin began getting tired, they had been traveling for hours which felt like days. Rin tried keeping her eyes opening when she suddenly fell off Hiarkri, quickly and swiftly Sesshomaru catch her, he had her leaning against Ryuujin while he pulled Hiarkri to him and tied her to Ryuujin's ropes. He got back on the black dragon and rode off, he told the demon horses in back of him to hurry and keep up with his pace without waking the girls. They arrived at a small creek in the middle of the Southern lands, Sesshomaru got off Ryuujin and carried Rin to a tree so she could lean on it. Norika and Akina had already woken up as Mina began to wake also.

All three girls had a job to do now that they were awake, Akina was to get the water, Norika was to get to fire wood, and Mina was to hunt for food in the river. Sesshomaru stayed at their camp well Rin slept, he didn't want nothing to happen to her, he walked over to her and sat down, he layed her head on his lap as he caressed her cheek, his hands went through her hair to get any tangles from it. Akina grabbed two buckets of water and walked to the river, when she got their she saw Mina having so much trouble getting the water. She walked over to her and helped her, she told Mina to get the water while she got the fish from the river. Akina catch three fish, than began catching more, she now caught at least ten fish plus five huge ones. Meanwhile Norika looked for the wood, it took to long to find the wood so sh began scrapping wood off the tree, she gather alots of wood but it was not enough for one night. She turnned around to see a flying dragon landing infront of her, to her surprise it was the prince of the southern lands, Kinko.

"Princess Norika it's a pleasure to see you again, what brings you here to the southern lands,"Kinko said in a low tone, he was actually being nice

"Same with you Prince Kinko, My family is here traveling to the Chosen Valley,"Norika said picking up one of the fire wood that fell,"if you would excuse me, I must be going."

Kinko watched her walk away into the creek, he was going to follow her but that would disgrace their families trust, including the way how he was to marry Akina, well not exactly, it was either him or Mizuno that would capture her heart. Norika fled away from Kinko, for some reason so couldn't control her feelings around him. She returned to the camp, she saw her mother sleeping, her brother on her fathers lap, Akina and Mina was waiting for her to get the fire, she layed the wood on the floor away form everyone so the wouldn't get burned. She light up the wood with fire from her hand than walked away, she walked over to her mother and layed down, Akina cooked the fish while Mina gave everyone a glass of water. Sesshomaru put Shinseimaru on Norika's lap as he went into the forest for a minute, he went to look for something. Something has been bothering him since Norika found that sword.

Hours had gone away since Sesshomaru left the camp, Rin was awake and was waiting for Sesshomaru's return, the girls had fallen asleep, Shinseimaru stayed away since Norika took him. Rin grabbed the small baby from Norika's arms. Rin got up and walked to a tree that had the demon horses and the two black dragons post there, she saw that Sesshomaru didn't take Ryuujin, she walked over to the male black dragon called Ryuujin and climbed on his back. Ryuujin was nice, he was kindier than Hiarkri, maybe he wasn't protecting a small dragon that is her child. Rin stayed on Ryuujin for a while longer before Sesshomaru came back from where he went, Rin watched Sesshomaru came back, she saw he looked abit tired, she climbed off Ryuujin and ran to Sesshomaru. When he saw her he smiled, but moments later it felt like something was coming, something that had much blood coming toward them.

Rin too smelt the sight of blood, Sesshomaru told Rin to wake up the girls and he'll get their rides prepared, the three girls got up, they all got on their horse demon or dragon. Everyone was ready the then ran off into the darkness, whatever it was it's still following them, RIn was worried, she didn't kno why but she was, with her son Shinseimaru with them this could be dangerous he was only but a child. They ran and ran but ended up in a dead end, Rin looked behind them and saw something coming at them fast, she told everyone including the horse demons to climb into the tree, since the dragons already knew what to do than Rin and Sesshomaru didn't have to tell them what to do. When the girls was in the tree Sesshomaru climbed down before he could get off the tree Rin grabbed his arm, he had told her that he'll be back. Rin hoped that nothing had followed them, compared to the crying Shinseimaru was doing she knew something was wrong.

Sesshomaru stayed by the tree looking if someone was trying to scare the girls, but when he heard Shinseimaru's crying he knew something was really wrong. Sesshomaru then noticed something coming toward them and it was coming at them fast, Sesshomaru looked at it stop infront of him. It was a young demoness, while that's what he thought, her hair was red, she had bright blue eyes, she wore a red skirt and a shirt, it was all ruined, there was blood all over it. She was a demoness, everyone could tell, by her aura, the fangs in her mouth and the claws from her hands. Rin looked down at the girl, she remembered her for some reason, she looked so familar to her, than it came to her, Sakai the demoness of blood, she was one of the chosen ones but she was gifted with blood. Rin climbed down from the branch next to Sesshomaru and smiled, Norika and Akina looked at their mother, what was she doing, they saw Mina climb down, they soon thought she was crazy. The two girls soon climbed down the tree and next to their father.

"Sakai, long time no see,"Rin said looking at her

"Lady Rin, how long has it been,"Sakai said looking at Rin than at Norika and Akina hiding behind Sesshomaru,"I guess these are your children Lady Rin."

"They are,"Rin said as she looked at Norika and Akina and told them to come out,"Norika and Akina met Sakai demoness of blood,"she watched Norika and Akina look at Sakai,"the blood we smelt was not only because of the sword but most of it came from her the most."

"Lady Rin did you already find Yashima,"Sakai watched Rin nodded her head,"let me guess none of you could pull it out."

"Norika did,"Rin said looking at her,"Yashima sheath made us believe that none of us could pull it out but when Norika did, I was lead to believe that Yashima is not only a sword of blood but a sword of fire."

"Come here child, let me see your hand,"Sakai said watching Norika walk over to her, when Norika was in front of her she told her to hold out her hand, she saw the cloth that Sesshomaru put around her hand had blood all over it, Sakai put her hand over Norika's which sucked the blood the was still coming from her hand, it made it stop,"that should do it,"a markiing showed up moments later on her hand, it told Sakai that the marking was a mark of a true owner,"you are the true owner of Yashima, and that mark is the symbol of ownership."

"Um...thank you,"Norika said to her

"Milady Rin, I must go but you are closer to Toukaidou the sword of lost gods, it was named after a princess castle years ago, anyways, you are also closer to the death sword Motosuwa, when you get closer to the Chosen Valley, Milady I will give you guys the last chosen sword Mantai a sword of air,"

Rin nodded as she watched Sakai disappear infront of her, Rin looked at Norika and at how surprised she was when she saw Sakai healed her hand. Rin told everyone to get ready they were going, everyone again got ready, the rode off, Rin thought to herself, Sakai said when they get to the Chosen Valley she would give them the last sword the sword of air meaning it must be Shinseimaru's sword. They all left, wondering what the they were to do now, the Chosen Valley is not far from here but they have to find Toukaidou the sword of lost gods, and Motosuwa the sword of death. Rin had read about the sword of lost gods, they had named it after a burnning castle the was own by the Princess Heikeia, she had died from the fire because she was human, a human that had great power, she was chosen by a god to be one of the lost gods. Rin didn't know why Sakai wanted them to find these swords, sooner or later she would find out why, Sakai must know something that they didn't.

Later that day, it turned dark really dark they had to stop but there was nothing but trees, no water or food, they had to find somewhere with water, like a river or a small pond. They had to stop though, Rin and Sesshomaru didn't mind going on till dusk but they had to think about the girls, they're still so young. Rin looked at the sleeping baby in her arms, he was so cute, and adorable when he slept, Rin always said he looked like Sesshomaru almost like a twin, Shinseimaru had the long sliver hair like his father, he had the strips, he had a full moon on his forehead instead of the crescent moon. Rin adored him so much, she was glad she had him, she was glad when she had Akina and Norika but she always wanted to raise a son that can take after his father, her daughters can take after Sesshomaru but they are more like her. Shinseimaru leaned more in Rin arms, his was so cute, Sesshomaru looked at his son in Rin's arms, he knew that Shinseimaru was going to take after him and rule the west like he did.

Akina and Norika was awake, Mina fell asleep, after awhile they both all most fell asleep, they saw their parents stop at a small clearing, Akina watched her parents get off the two dragons. Akina and Norika had the horses go up more to the river, Akina grabbed Mina horse and dragged it to the river too, Akina saw something shining in the river, she went to grabbed, she pulled it out, to her surprise it was sheath like the one her mother found and Norika kept, Yashima was the name. This sheath was different way different, it had a symbol of water on it and under it, it had name, Toukaidou the sword of lost gods, Rin looked at the sheath, she remember it from the top of her head. Lady Heikeia's sword the one she forged from her mates fang, Toukaidou, Rin knew that when Heikeia died she took the sword with her unless it's back to claim Akina as it's master. Rin looked at a rock next to the river, Akina put her hand through it and was surprised to grab a sword from it.

Now Norika and Akina had a sacred sword, not there was one more sword to go to get to the valley and to Mantai the sword of wind. Akina sheathed Toukaidou and sat down next to Mina and Norika. Rin sat next to Sesshomaru while holding Shinseimaru in her arms, Sesshomaru looked down at the small child in his mates arms, the baby was awake. Rin let him walk around in the river, when she saw him almost drowning she went running to him, Akina saw this and quickly used her water powers to let him float in the air, she turnned him to her mother and let the water float her brother back to her mother. Rin grabbed him and rocked him to sleep so he could stop crying, he would attrack demons if he went on and that what happen. Demons started surround them, Sesshomaru got up and told Rin and the girls to climb the tree and he'll hand this, they all were dragons, weak at that.

Sesshomaru looked at the dragons surround him, when he noticed Mina still sleeping and the dragon surround her, one was close enough to kill her but he stop that right there. He grabbed Mina and put her in the trees, he went to use the green poison whip on them until he heard a voice coming toward them, it was Lady Kia and Kinko her son. Sesshomaru stopped and looked at the two come closer to him, Kinko looked at Sesshomaru than at Rin who climbed down from the trees, Akina came down with Shinseimaru in her arms, she was singing him to sleep. Lady Kia looked at Rin and smiled, she knew she would see her before the week was over.

"Rin what are you doing here,"Lady Kia said looking at her

"Passing through Lady Kia, trying to get to the Chosen Valley,"Rin said looking at her, something was wrong, Lady Kia never comes when she hears a small sound like the one Shinseimaru did

"Oh, Rin did you see Sakai awhile ago, she killed two of my men, the best soldiers in my pack,"Lady Kia siad, Norika looked at her, she knew something was wrong also

"A while ago but that was hours ago, Sakai wouldn't have killed them just because she wanted to, the soldiers might have threaten her or something,"Rin said looking at the anger rising on her face, Kia was someone you never wanted to make mad

"A threat, she's traspassing, if you find her tell her to watch her back, I won't allow her to kill anymore of my men,"Lady Kia yelled, Rin went backing up,"she killed them for their blood, I know, I won't allow this to go on anymore, at first it was a threat but not it's not, she's doing it for blood."

"Lady Kia, I swear to you that Sakai didn't mean..."Rin tried saying until she interrupted her

"She didn't mean to, she meant to believe me she did, Rin if your protecting her stop because if something happen to her, you'll be the blame, I'm telling you because I have much respect for you Rin but this has gone long enough, Sakai will PAY!"From her voice you could tell Kia was mad, Kia continued,"it's over for her...."

"Stop this Kia,"Sesshomaru shouted, Kia stepped back,"Sakai wouldn't do anything to you or your family unless a threat came apon her, so back off."Rin was surprised herself, she never saw Sesshomaru this mad since they mated

"...Sess....Lord Sesshomaru....I didn't mean to make you mad."Kia said looking at his anger

"Let's go Rin,"Sesshomaru said walking to Ryuujin, who looked at his master, climbing on his back Sesshomaru turnned to Kia and looked at her when he spoke,"stay away from her, if you have much respect for Rin than the grudge you have on Sakai will go away, if it doesn't you will be showing much disrespect on her now,"he told Ryuujin to go around her,"Rin gather up the girls and follow the path I'm taking, I'm going ahead."

Rin and Akina looked at Sesshomaru ride off into the darkness, Norika was shaking up in the tree, Mina had woke up when she heard Sesshomaru yell and shout at Kia. Rin and the girls rode off to the path Sesshomaru hoping to meet up with him at a different clearing, Kia watched them and laughed Sesshomaru may be mad but he was mad at her not Kinko, so she had a plan to learn more of what they knew.

"Kinko follow them, learn what they know of Sakai, I'm getting revenge."Kia said walking off the other way while Kinko walked toword Rin's way.

Rin and the girls found Sesshomaru at a cliff, he was on Ryuujin's back, at the edge of the cliff, he knew they were behind him, he turnned around and saw Rin standing there infront of Akina, Mina and Norika. Sesshomaru told the dragon to go, Rin followed then the girls, what worried Rin the most was that Kia was after Sakai for something that she did, Sakai had killed may demons but none that connected with royal. Rin had realized something was very wrong and she was going to find out, when they stop for water she'll have to talk to Sesshomaru alone with no one listening. Sesshomaru had stopped in the middle of the rode, Rin looked at him than at Shinseimaru, she wanted to know why Sesshomaru was mad, it couldn't have been just because of Kia and her disrespect, nor could it because of Sakai killing's. Sesshomaru began to walk again, that's when Rin knew something was wrong, Sesshomaru never acts like this. As they walked and walked Rin noticed something had changed, Sesshomaru was even more silient than ever.

They were going to stop at a clearing west from where they stoped the first time, Sesshomaru didn't stop and they always stop when he wants to stop. Rin knew that the girls were tried and she didn't blame them, she gave the baby to Akina and went running to Sesshomaru, she told him that everyone was tried, he had told her the next clearing was where they were going to stop which was the last spot to stop till they reach the Chosen Valley. But that was miles away, the girls can't make it that long, she knew because he did this to her when they were kids, well not exactly when they were kids but when she was old enough to travel alone and to mate which she did. He told her it was to test her strength, she thought he was playing but when she asked him if they were going to stop anytime soon he told her "no". It really did help her strength but she didn't understand why he was doing it this time. Rin suddenly stop when she saw something in the ground, Sesshomaru didn't notice it until he heard her gasp, he turnned around he saw her holding a beautiful sword.

The looked at the sword than at the sheath in the ground next to it, he picked it up and gave it to her, Rin looked at him hand her the sword, she really didn't nderstand anything anymore because the swords barriar is suppose to reject him. Maybe it was because they were connected, the mark on her neck proved that they were, but the sword is suppose to reject everyone including him. Rin grabbed the sword from his hand, she put the sword in the sheath, when it was in Rin climbed back on Hiarkri's back. Sesshomaru continued on with walking on the path, he rode past the trees and through the paths in the dark, it still was dark they would get to the last clearing in a few hours if they continue in this pace, he made Ryuujin to go faster, Rin nearily cursed under her breath, she told Izumi, Kitana, and Keir(horse demons) to go faster and to keep up. Sesshomaru was ahead he knew it would take along time to get to the Chosen Valley so he decided to not stop, his test will make everyone mad but if they wanted to grow stronger than this was for their best.

Rin stopped at the clearing that Sesshomaru tried passing but wasn't successful, Rin had stopped him, Rin had told him he could go any farther than he would be riding alone. None of the girls like skipping meals and skipping resting for at least a hour but Sesshomaru never let them since they encountered Lady Kia and Kinko. Rin told the girls that she needed to talk to Sesshomaru alone so they were going to take a short walk than come back. Rin and Sesshomaru left Hiarkri and Ryuujin at the clearing when they went for the walk. They walked at least a mile away from the clearing, Kinko walked through the trees spying on Rin and Sesshomaru since they left the camp. Rin stopped Sesshomaru at a small tree so she could talk to him right there.

"Sesshomaru what's wrong with you, you haven't spoke since we left Lady Kia at the clearing,"Rin said as she looked at him, she looked at how he turnned his head from her, that what made her mad, something was wrong with him and he didn't even talk to her about it, normally he would,"Sesshomaru don't do this to me, I mean...I don't know I just worrying."

"Rin..."Sesshomaru whispered as he turnned around,"I meant to tell you that Sakai didn't kill the two soldiers..."

"PLease tell me you didn't....you did didn't you, you killed them,"Rin said as she turnned to him, he again turnned his head from her, she did see him shake his head no that he didn't do it,"than who did."

"That's what I don't know, she is some demoness that was collecting blood from everyone she passes,"Sesshomaru said looking at her,

"How the hell do yo know this,"Rin said looking at him, he kept turnning his head from her, she grabbed his chin and turnned it to her

"I passed her, she said she needs all the blood that she could get so she could revive her mother to rule the four lands again,"Sesshomaru said grabbing Rin's hand and taking it off his face, he dragged her alittle bit back to the clearing,"this demoness said blaming Sakai for everything was easy, she told me she wouldn't kill me, but if I said something to anyone she would come after me."

"I still don't get it Sesshomaru, Sakai takes blood too may be the demoness is fooling you, Sakai wants blood because that's what she does it's a gift."Rin said as she felt him grabbed her hand and jumped into the tree,"what are you doing."

"Shhh, she's coming,"Sesshomaru said looking at her, Rin stayed quiet as she looked down and saw a girl running from someone, this girl was a demoness too but a weird one,"stay here."

"Sesshomaru hello, you can't be serious, don't you dare leave me here,"Rin told him,"may I remind you that I come first besides whoever is coming is running toward the clearin the children Shinseimaru, Akina, Norika, Mina, they come first too,"

"Shut up Rin,"Sesshomaru said looking at her, he climbed down the tree to see the young demoness stop and hide behind Sesshomaru

Sesshomaru watched the girl shake in fear, he looked at a powerful demon coming toward him, it was her, the one who blamed Sakai for killing the two soldiers. Sesshomaru stopped her. Rin had climbed down, she heard Sesshomaru growl at her to go back up but she didn't listen to him.

"We meet again but this time with your mate with you,"she said looking at him than at Rin,"how rude I'm I, the names Alanna ruler of darkness."

"What the hell are you doing here,"Sesshomaru said looking at her

"Do you have to be so harsh, all I want is the girl, she's a trader."Alanna said looking at him than at the girl behind Sesshomaru,"Mink come here you brat."

"Shut up Alanna, you are no one to boss me around,"Mink siad behind Sesshomaru, she had looked up at Sesshomaru and Rin

"What do you want with the girl Alanna, it seems she doesn't want you."Rin softly said

"This is none of you concern, her blood is on my hands,"Alanna heard a growl come over from Sesshomaru

"Let's go Rin,"Sesshomaru turnned around and walked back to the clearing

Rin and the demoness Mink walked back too, Alanna waited for Mink to come back but that didn't happen. Rin introduced Mink to Akina and Norika than to Mina, the last person she met was Shinseimaru, the baby. Sesshomaru told everyone that they were leaving and told Mink if she wanted to come with them she would have to ride on one of the horses backs with either Mina or Norika. They left at morning, Rin was ready to leave, everyone was, they rode off, the rode lead them to a small creek which was the opening of the Chosen Valley, they saw Sakai waiting for them at th opening. Rin hurried over to Sakai, they ran into the valley, everyone gasped except for Rin and Mink, Sesshomaru was surprised at how beautiful it was and how huge it was but he never gasped like his two daugthers and Mina. Rin and the other put the demons on a post next to a small hut, this hut was for Norika and Akina, she figured Mink had somewhere to stay, she walked over to a bridge and crossed it. When she crossed it she saw a huge hut fit for her and Sesshomaru and the small baby Shinseimaru.

Sesshomaru followed Rin to the hut, he opened it and saw Rin walking into the room, she layed her stuff on the floor and ran to the bed and jumped on it. She hasn't been here in the valley for years ever since she mated with Sesshomaru she decided not to come here if there was no reason, she had everything she wanted, Sesshomaru, her two beautiful daughters Akina and Norika, and her adorable son Shinseimaru, she wanted nothing more than to be with her family. Sesshomaru watched her as she layed down on the bed, he walked over to the bed and sat down, he felt Rin pull him down like she used to when the were in the woods as friends. He knew she was playing with him, she always played around with him, he flipped her over, he stared down at her when he saw her smile. It's been days since he seen her smile, it been days since they been together like this, he bent down and kissed her. Rin kissed him back with much passion and love, she pulled him down to her more, that's when she pulled away from the kiss and reflipped him over where she was ontop.

Sesshomaru looked at her, she was looking at him, she was smiling at him too much, Sesshomaru went to flip her back over so that he was on top but she kept him down. Sesshomaru tried getting up but it was impossible with her on him he didn't want to push her away just so he could get up, that'll be cruel and he didn't want to hurt her feeling's. Rin looked at Sesshomaru, she went to get up Sesshomaru grabbed her hand and flipped her over back where he was on top, Rin tried pushing him backward to get up but he wouldn't allow it. Rin told him to get up instead of getting up he kissed her, she knew it would take forever to get him up, it always have, one time it took an hour to get him up, other times he would only get up when he see's tears in her eyes. She was always playing when she start cryin', it was the best way for her to get him up, he had told her cryin' was not going to work on him no more but that was years ago before they had Shinseimaru. Rin tried pulling away from his kiss when he lean down on her even more, she was stuck in between Sesshomaru and the bed. he parted from the kiss leaving her panting for air.

Not even a moment, did someone knock on the front door of the hut, Rin looked at sesshomaru and smiled, she won this round, and other rounds in the future. Seshomaru looked at her smile, he wasn't going to let her win next time, he was going to get her, he got off her and walked out the room, Rin followed behind him, she went and answered the door. Opening the door a demoness with long sliver hair like Sesshomaru, the young demoness Mink they encountered early was standing next to the other demon. Mink had long blue hair that stopped st her waist, a tiara was wrapped around her forehead, she had the most wonderful light blue eyes, she wore a black tank top the was opened in the front, it was showing most of her stomach because it stopped half way down her stomach, she had it zipped up, she had black mini short that was inches from her hips, she had on these black high heels. The girl next to Mink had beautiful long sliver hair, her eyes were the same light blue color as Mink's were, she only wore a red kimono, with many flowers on it.

"Thank you Lady Rin and Lord Sesshomaru, if it wasn't for you Alanna would have killed me,"Mink said bowing infront of Rin and Sesshomaru

"If you don't mind Mink could you tell why Alanna was after you,"Rin asked as she looked at her and the other demoness next to Rin

"Alanna needed my blood to bring back her mother Sansai, the both of them killed Lady Sana, we had kicked Alanna out of this valley because of what happen,"Mink told her,"me and Naomi has to get ready, everyone requests that you and your family attend the ball tonight,"she watched Rin and Sesshomaru nodded their head,"i will also tell you more about what had happen with Lady Sana."

Rin watched as Naomi and Mink walk away from the hut, she wondered if Mink was talking about the same Sana that ruled over thousands of years ago. Rin walked back into the bedroom, she went to change, getting out a beautiful white dress with a blue collar, it had a a black ribbon around the waist, the dress went down for a couple of inches, with the matching high heels, Rin put on the dress and the white heels. She walked over to the mirror as she put on gold hoop earrings, she looked in the mirror and saw Sesshomaru walk to her, he had changed his kimono to a black one, Sesshomaru walked inback of her and wrapped his arms around her. Rin smiled in the mirror, she turnned around to face him, Rin wrapped her arms around him, she had told him before Mink came that their battle wasn't over. Rin looked at him, than at the baby that was just laying on the huge bed, Rin put him there so he had more space, he was sleeping right this moment. Rin unhooked her arms form Sesshomaru's neck, she walked over to the baby on the bed, she gently sat down and took the baby in her arms.

Rin told Sesshomaru to go get the door when someone knocked on the door, Sesshomaru walked over to the door, he opened the door to see Mink and Naomi standing in the doorway. Sesshomaru told them to wait a minute while he went to get Rin, Rin got up from the bed, she layed Shinseimaru on the bed again and tucked him under the blanket, she kissed him on his forehead and walked to the door. Rin and Sesshomaru walked with Naomi and Mink, the two girls showed them to the ball, it was in a castle north from their hut, Akina and Norika had already been ready and out the door. Rin looked at all the servants bow, some of the peopple from the valley bowed also, she looked at how everyone keep staring at her and Sesshomaru. They arrived at the castle, people had opened the door for them, walking in the castle Rin saw a lady standing by the throne, Sakai and two other girls was standing next to the lady. Sakai came running to Rin when she saw her, the two girls next to her walked to them instead of running. Sakai gave Rin a small hug than looked at her.

"I bet you heard about Lady Kia blaming me for the killing of those soldiers,"Sakai watched Rin nodded her head,"as Mink told you Alanna pretended to be me, she wants the blood of demons and humans,"

"I heard about it but still I don't understand what your trying to say, Alanna is the great Sana's sister,"Sakai nodded as Rin continued,"Sakai after the party can you take me to Sana's grave."

"Yes milady, oh yeah, here."Sakai grabbed the sword in her sheath and gave it to Rin,"That's the great sword Mantai, Lady Sana's sword, the sword of wind, give this to young Master Shinseimaru when he grows,"she looked at Rin put it in her sheath, she seemed confused about it."Sana's barriar will only allow the keeper that's me, the chosen one for wind and you, and Lord Sesshomaru to touch the sword."

Rin nodded as she walked away with Sesshomaru trailing behind her, Sana the faithful ruler of the four lands has a dreadful named Alanna, Rin couldn't imagine Thorn thatway, Thorn was just like Rin, sweet, kind and curious. Rin walked away from the party and out the castles door, she spotted her youngest daughter, Norika talking to a girl with long black hair, blue eyes, lovely clear wings, she wore one of the most beautiful white dresses, it was inches from her past waist, and had straps on her shoulder. Rin watched the two girls talk, she went to wal;k inside when she felt something, it was a feeling that the village and Shinseimaru was in troouble, Rin excused herself from the party for a moment and took Sesshomaru back to the hut they were gifted with. Rin ran to the door which was wide open, she quickly ran inside and ran to the bedroom where she put her son. Shinseimaru was on the bed crying, the room was ruin, Rin ran to him, she quickly grabbed him before the roof fell on him, the whole hut was crashing down, Sesshomaru quickly got her and his son out of the hut before it crashed on them. Rin held the crying baby in her arms, she was rocking him to go back to sleep but nothing worked, she saw something on top of the huts across from theres, she gasped when she saw Alanna and two other demons next to her, the two demons were only in white kimonos.

Alanna looked at Rin and Sesshomaru than at the small child in Rin's arms, Rin started to calm Shinseimaru down, his crying could be heard from miles away. Alanna and the two girls jumped from the roof and walked toward Rin, they wanted the child, Rin backed up as Sesshomaru stood infront of her. Sesshomaru stood infront of Rin as he saw Alanna walking toward her, Rin began to get worried, she didn't want nothing to happen to Shinseimaru or Sesshomaru, she was glad the girls didn't come with them to come and get Shinseimaru because they was going to be in danger.

"Hand over the child, you'll regret it if you don't,"Alanna said stopping infront of Sesshomaru

"Rin get out of here, I'll handle her,"Sesshomaru said looking toward her direction

"Yes,"Rin said running with the baby in her hands, she ran back to the castle

"I don't think so,"One of the girls said as she ran after Rin, the other one ran a different way to try and to trap her

"Inukiko, Mya don't let her get away, kill her if you have to, just bring me the kid,"Alanna shouted, Sesshomaru growled as he looked at Alanna

Rin ran and ran, she was close to the castle, the two girls came at her all at once, the girl they call Inukiko ran from the back of Rin and the other girl Mya ran in front of Rin, running toward Rin Mya came at Rin with full force. Rin clawed her in the cheek, Mya roared as she put her hand on her face, Rin ran past her and to the castle, Inukiko came running to Rin, nearily tripping her Rin fell, Sesshomaru noticed this and ran to her. Blood scraped her cheek, Rin looked up to see both girls leaning forward to get the baby from Rin's hands, Rin came out and kicked one and slapped the other one, she quickly got up and ran forward to the castle. Sesshomaru looked at Mya and Inukiko run after her, he came at them with more force then they could ever have, they both fell to the grould crying out in pain, Sesshomaru ignorred them and ran into the castle. He looked around for Rin when he saw her Sakai was checking her wound on her cheek, he walked over to her, he saw his son crying in Rin's arms, Rin looked up to see Sesshomaru standing infront of her. She had a scratch on her hand that was bleeding like hell.

Rin's would was clean, she got her son to sleep and kept an eye on him, Alanna was going to pull the same stunt on her, Sesshomaru kept an eye on both his son and his mate. The lady of the village and owner of the castle Sukiya had gave Rin's whole family rooms in the castle, Rin and Sesshomaru room was in a secret room next to the tower, Sukiya's daughter Sarina showed them to the room, then got back to her job which was showing Akina and norika to their rooms. Sesshomaru had told Sukiya that Shinseimaru was going to stay in his and Rin's room, Sukiya had agreed to it, she didn't want anything to happen to the young prince. Rin layed on the bed sleeping, Sesshomaru stood on the balcony making sure nothing happen to his two daughters, Norika and Akina, he looked around saw them nowhere in sight. Sesshomaru turned from the window and to his mate, she was sleeping, he walked over to her and sat down on the bed next to her. His son was laying in the craddle next to the bed, he made sure that he could see him if something were to happen. He looked down at Rin, she looked so peaceful, her bruises were not that bad but Sakai told him to keep Rin in bed for a day or two.

Akina and Norika walked around the castle smelling the flowers like their mother, they had spotted many servants while they were in the garden. They saw Princess Sarina a few times, they never hung out, she was worried that something was going to happen, not that she thought Akina and Norika was a target of someone but she didn't want nothing to happen while she was outside. They spent hours in the garden and was now tired, a servant came and told them that dinner was ready and that two princes was here to see them, Akina was worried that it had been Mizuno and the rude prince Kinko. Her worries was luck out it was indeed them, Prince Kinko of the Southern Lands, and Prince Mizuno of the Eastern Lands. Akina and Norika was into the ballroom and saw them both standing in the hall, Norika looked at Akina's confusion, she too was confused, why would they be here.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Auther's note:Sorry to stop it there but it was getting to long, next chapter The Four stones revealed. I hope you like the first chapter, and to clear up things Akina likes Mizuno but she is afraid to express it, Kinko likes Norika that's why he is nice to her but cruel and mean to Akina, Norika is afraid to be near Kinko, she doesn't know how to express herself when he is around, she likes him but don't know how to tell him, her feelings go crashing down on her when he's around, as for Mizuno he really like Akina, he thinks she know but she doesn't.

Sesshomaru is really protective in this story, he's protective of Rin, his two daughters and his son Shinseimaru, he wants Shinseimaru to grow up and rule the west along with him, Akina doesn't want to rule but she has to, the northern lands is her soon to be, as for Norika she would be incharge of the dog demons pack, she had to protect both borders of the west and north. She'll be like the leader of the soldiers in both lands.

As for Alanna she needs blood from demons and humans to bring back her mother, Sana is her angel sister, she hated Sana because of how she ruled the four lands and how she created them to be four lands, Alanna wanted to make every demon pay for what they did to these lands, she would have killed everyone when she was queen but didn't her mother stopped her and told her that in the matter of time Sana was going to die by her hands. Her mother hated Sana too but Sana was heir to the throne, Sana was nice and kind never once have she killed someone just for fun, a threat was cause apon her family which made her go to war.

"The Four Stones Revealed," is going to tell about how Sana died, and why Alanna wants Shinseimaru, it will tell about why the gave the stones to Rin and her family. If the stones were connected Sana would come back from the dead, that means if wind, water, fire and earth connects the stones then Sana would come back, alive which will let her find Katana and Mitsuki her two-headed pet dragon.

Why did Mizuno and Kinko come all this way to the castle of Sukiya? Find out in the next chapter! Bye, Read and Review.