InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ until death do us part ❯ chapter eight ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Same as always I own nothing
Jasmine, Rin and Shippo walked all the way to the newly built and furnished garage. She flicked on the light and the lights on the ceiling, flickered on in order of the rows.
Cars, cars and guess what, more cars. Ever since they first began selling automobiles, they had cars, imported and some cars that haven't even been invented yet. “Kay, Rin gets to pick out what kind of car.” Jasmine clapped her hands and Rin smiled.
“I want big cars; maybe the imports are big enough.” Jasmine took note that Rin said `I', Sesshomaru would be so proud if she always spoke like this, all the time. Jasmine and the two youngsters walked to the large cars area. “Shippo pick a car, any car.”
“Do I have to sit in a car seat?” Jasmine smirked, “Now, Shippo, you're quite small for your age so I'm not sure.”
“Please, I don't want to sit in one, they're so uncomfortable.”
“Alright, just pick a car and we'll se about that.” Shippo placed a grin upon his face and looked about the three rows of jeeps and vans, there was even a bus. “How about…” Shippo continued to look around with an index finger on his chin, “Will you hurry it up?” Rin told Shippo with her hands on her hips. “How hard is it to pick a car?”
Shippo stuck out his tongue at her but then point to silver SUV in middle row. “Okay, you don't have to sit in a car seat, but I'm putting a child lock on your doors.” Both children groaned. Shippo huffed and put his arms across his chest. “Shippo, you've been spending too much time with uncle Inuyasha.” Rin said wiggling her index finger at Shippo, as if saying no.
“Come on chickadees. The yummy food awaits us.” Shippo looked up at Jasmine and shook his head, why isn't she fat? Each time something weird happens, she turns to food.
Jasmine slid opened the SUV door on the back left side and Rin climbed in. She picked Shippo up and placed him in the seat behind the passenger's seat. “Hold on, I have to return the other keys.” And Jasmine left. “Rin, I'm bored.”
“Good for you Shippo.” Rin replied while putting her seat beat on. “Rin, you're mean.”
“Rin loves you too.”
“I didn't say that.”
“Rin knows, but that's what you meant to say.”
“No I didn't.” Shippo argued.
“Yes you did”
“No,”
“Yes,”
“How are you going to tell me what I meant to say?” Shippo told Rin.
“Because this Rin can read minds,” Shippo looked surprised, “Really?”
“Of course not, Rin is merely a human little girl.”
“If you're human, how is Sesshomaru-sama your dad?”
“I'm back kids, let's go to the store!” Jasmine interrupted them and slid into the front seat. “Every one buckled in?” She got yes responses from the kids behind. She pressed a button and one of the very far walls of the garage began pushing up. “I hate parallel parks and coming out of them” Jasmine muttered but the kids heard and let out giggles. She sighed and backed up a tad. Then she pulled on the stick for a second time, she turned the wheel and placed a tad pressure on the gas petal, and she crawled out into one of the lanes in the garage. Shippo saw a smile popping onto Jasmine's face. “Yes, I didn't hit a car.”
Rin giggled and so did Shippo, “You two are giggling like little school girls. Let's get out of here.”
888888888888888888888888
Kagome poked her head into a room that looked familiar, “Sesshomaru?” Kagome called out. She looked to the bed and there he was, He didn't have a shirt on and there was a band aid wrapped over his chest and shoulders. A blanket was over his legs and his hair was pushed to the left side of his neck.
She saw he had shadows under his eyes and she frowned. “What's the matter? Are you worried about something?” Kagome slipped into the room and he just glared at her.
“Who gave you permission to enter this Sesshomaru's room?
“No one, but then again, no one ever does.”
“Did Sango tell you anything?”
“She gave me the facts. Though I'm still lost, I know whatever I'm doing is to save all of Japan!” Sesshomaru actually chuckled, “You would believe anything.”
“I'm not gullible or anything, it's just, there was so much… evidence on what she told me and my life, it's…” Kagome continued to look for the right words to say but this time she couldn't fine any but, “My life is so boring so…”
“I understand.” Sesshomaru laid his head on the head board. “Sesshomaru, did you have a nightmare?” Kagome was being sweet, she had come here because she was worried and she wanted everyone happy. Smiles make the world go round, that's her motto. But she got no response so she tried with a different question that she was sure would quick his attention.
“Was it about Rin?”
“…”
“Is Rin even human?”
8888888888888
Sango sat at the lunch table. Kouga sat near Ayame and Kagura sat at a corner. Miroku sat right next to Sango but he sat on his hands, due to previous accidents. “So what's the word?” Kouga asked. Sango did a slight nod toward Kagura and eyed the wind demoness.
Kagura was reading a thick novel that had no cover. No title was on it either, not a thing. She felt something egging her on so she looked up and saw Sango right in front of her. “What?”
“What do you mean what? We all know you know what Naraku did.” Sango sneered.
“No, Sango, I don't, please explain.”
“”He's gotten Inutashio killed!” The entire cafeteria hushed up with a gasp. Kagura looked around and saw her class mates staring at her. Then an unemotional voice spoke, “I heard he went after that new girl and her family.” Miroku looked around and found the owner of the voice standing up and walking toward the group. “Are you correct, Kikyou?” Miroku asked. “I do believe that Kagome is staying with Lord Inutashio's family.”
Kikyou's face turned more pale then it was, (if that's was possible). The right side of her upper lip twitched up. “What, she's staying with Inuyasha?”
“Yes, Kikyou, do you have a problem with that?” Sango turned and told Kikyou, She spat out her name as if it was snake venom that she had just sucked out of her arm.
“I'm out of here, there's too much tension in the air. Kagura stood to leave. So did Kouga, Ayame, Miroku and Sango. “Kagura, we're not done talking” Ayame told her. `then come with me, I need some fresh air.” She quickly walked out and the four followed her. Kikyou dropped herself into a seat and huffed. That clone of mine is getting to close to my Inuyasha.
Kagura and the four stood in front of the school technically off school grounds. “Tell us what's going on.” Kouga demanded Kagura. All of a sudden they all heard a loud roaring and the ground felt as if it was trembling. They turned to the right to see what it was and thousands, no millions of demons were heading straight to the school.
“I suggest you try and save your classmates.” said Kagura. Unknown to the group, Kagura saved their lives. She knew that Naraku planned on killing them, but now the have the chance to save their friends and save them from the gift Naraku was going to give Miroku. She flew off on a feather she pulled from her hair.
88888888888888888888888888
Christine still stood in the dojo. She had just placed an `X' on the floor and a few feet away she placed a line. For the pass half hour, she started at the line, ran, stopped and jumped from the `X', she did a back flip in the air but she would always land on the `X', on her butt.
She tried again. She did the flip, but didn't do the full turn to end back on her feet; instead she ended on her booty. She growled in frustration and decided to head to the dining room to check on her sister and the body. She felt a shiver run her spine but she stood and headed toward the dining room any ways.
8888888888888888888888888
“Is that a yes or a no, Lord Sesshomaru?”
“Why do you want to know?”
“Because, I want to know why you were having a nightmare on Rin finding out her true form or how about the fact that Thuy's her mother?” Kagome walked to the end of the bed and placed her palms on it, “What are you hiding?”
Sesshomaru opened his eyes, feeling pressure on his bed. Wow, she is just too much. Sesshomaru thought, a grown version and more mature version of Rin. She's so curious of everything and wants to have everyone happy and content. Kagome looked at him, Now what is he thinking of?
“You are very nosy, why aren't you afraid.” Sesshomaru finally answered registering she had asked a question. “Why should I be afraid?” Kagome asked him. She walked around the bed and sat on the opposite side of Sesshomaru. It was near the bathroom door and Sesshomaru had an itching to grab her by the neck and throw her across his room, but he held himself.
“Should I be afraid of the fact those four days ago, everything was normal and then poof, now I'm staying with a murdered Lord's family?” Sesshomaru turned himself to see the back of Kagome. She had Justine's clothes on, he knew, it had Justine's scent all over it, but Kagome's scent was over powering Justine's. Then he decided to let her know that he knew more then he let on, “Don't you mean three days?”
“Huh,” Kagome blinked, oh no, I counted the day I had a date with Hojo! Kagome thought, they don't know I was there that night! “I, um…”
”No, I guess you're right Kagome, you were there that night. You remember in the alley right? The night Inuyasha, Miroku and Shippo helped me kill Goro.”
Oh my damn…
88888888888888888888888
Jasmine stood with an empty cart in front of her. Shippo had a basket in his hands and Rin also had a cart. “Okay, Shippo you're in charge of dairy products like cheese, butter, and Rin you're in charge of fruits and vegetables!”
“Are we splitting up?” Rin questioned Jasmine. “Oh, dear no, I might lose you two.” Jasmine picked up a small magazine for the market, from the basket near the door. “While were walking, I want you two to pay attention for the things you are in charge of. When you see something, put it in your cart.” Then she looked down at Shippo, “or basket,”
“How come I don't have a cart?” Shippo huffed and looked up at Jasmine. “Because the cart will probably push you then the other way around,”
“I didn't ask you Rin!” Shippo walked closer to Rin. Rin took a step up closer as well and said, “Well, too bad you got one anyways, squirt.”
“Who you calling squirt, geek?” Shippo took another step and so did Rin. Now they were face to chest. “Just because this Rin is smarter then you don't make Rin a geek.” Shippo looked up to stare at Rin's face rather then her chest.
“If you're so smart, why do you talk to people in the third person?”
“Okay! You two are bickering like my sisters and I do.” Jasmine pushed them apart, “Shippo on the right and Rin on the left. Let's finish this so we can get home and straight to the kitchen.” Rin and Shippo broke the staring contest they were having and went to their places to the side of Jasmine.
“Okay, but I get to eat some of the cream filling for the Korokke before its refrigerated!” Shippo shouted.
“No fair! You got to when Justine got sick!”
“So, you got to when Inuyasha was arrested!”
“But you…”
“ENOUGH! I won't let any of you eat some if you continue to act like this.” Jasmine told them. “Let's finish this shopping.”
888888888888888888888888888
Thuy sat on a deep blue chair. The antenna of her cell phone was in the corner of the right side of her mouth. Her legs were crossed over the right arm rest. She was in a very non-Lady like position but, WHO CARES!
She was thinking about calling the Lords ad Lady, or not. The funeral was planned for the day after tomorrow. They'll find out sooner or later, Thuy thought. She felt her phone vibrate. She had changed it to vibrate because that annoying tune. “Moushi moushi, this is Thuy.”
“Lady Thuy! It's so nice to hear you voice!” Thuy brought the phone away from her ear. Oh no! How did she get my number? Thuy thought and then she shook her head and brought the phone back. “Hello to you also, Lady Cho, how is it in the Northern Lands?” Thuy asked though she couldn't care less.
“It's wonderful here Thuy, I heard you're not with your father. You haven't been for a long time.” And in a few second, she's just going to be blunt and no more beating around the bushes. “Yes, Cho, you're correct. I'm living away from him and my sisters are with me also.”
“That's nice but that isn't why I called,” And here it comes, “I have just received information about a certain Lords death, why was I not informed personally? I am a Lady of the lands I have rights and responsibility to find out first!”
“Well, the incident happened just a few hours ago, I don't know who told you but I haven't even told my father ye…”
“Oh, I have already called him and he was quite furious mind you.” She did not just cut me off, “I do believe he said he was coming to get you all. Is the funeral soon? We have to discuss…” and Thuy slid the phone off. “Father's coming. He's coming to take us home!” Thuy spun to sit in the chair properly. The room was lightly dim and the rug was under the coffee table that was in front of a fireplace. “Father is laving the Eastern Lands to grab us and bring us home. Thuy stood up.
I can just feel disaster coming and this is one family reunion I want to miss.
Thuy stood up and headed to the staircase off to the right of the archway of the room she was in. The bathroom was straight ahead. To the left was a hall and on the walls to the sides held more archways and doors heading to other rooms such as the library, the music room, the tea room, the… A loud bang was heard.
All the way, at the end of the hall, was one of the front doors, the one in the middle and the largest one. Thuy took a whiff and smelt a faint scent of half of her was on the other end of the heavy set door. The knocker on the outside of the door was dropped again and three more bangs were heard.
She opened the door and saw two big men dressed in all black and even had on black sunglasses, standing before her. In a quick motion the grabbed her arms tightly. Behind them, she saw extremely tall man with a hat and suit on. Behind him, she saw a furry black tail swinging left then right. After him, there were another set of big men in black standing behind him.
If Thuy wanted to, she could have slipped right out of their grasp then and there but she knew they meant no harm. The man's hands were placed on a black cane that had a black metal dog head under his palms. He looked up, though you couldn't see his eyes, or nose, you saw him smirk. He had thin lips and his fangs looked like it was glistening in the fall's sun light.
Thuy now decided to slip out. She bent her knees and launched herself up. While in the air, she back flipped above the men and ended up farther in the house with the two men flabbergast at the door way. “Long time no see, River” the man with the hat spoke.
“Don't call me that,” Thuy told him. Then she asked “what in all liquids are you doing here?”
“What, I can't visit my own daughter?”
“That depends, what do you what?” The four men in black took their place around her father. Nothing could have gotten pass them except for sounds. “Well dear, I heard of your previous guardian's death and I'm here to take you home.”
88888888888888888888888888
“Hot damn, what are we going to do, ACK, what is…? Ah” Miroku had a pained look on his face and he grabbed a wrist. “Miroku what's wrong?” Sango shouted over his shouts. She ran to him and he dropped to his knees. “Kouga, Ayame, one of you hold them off and the other try to evacuate as mush students as you can.”
“What about you Sango?”
“Ayame, look at Miroku.” Sango kneeled to hold Miroku who seemed to be in extreme pain. His eyes rolled to the back of his head and all you saw was white. “Oh my Lord, Kouga, before you go after the demons get nurse Kaede!” The two wolves nodded and headed straight to the schools door.
“Miroku, can you hear me? I know it hurts but breath and try to relax.” Sango spoke into Miroku's ear and rocked him. They were on the gravel and he continued to wince and then he let out a yell. Gravel and debris began to come toward them. Miroku wasn't in much pain now, but his palm stung and he felt as if it were burning.
He looked at his hand and realized the flying objects were coming toward them, he put his palms up and everything went into the hand. Sango waited for impact. She kept her eyes shut closed and had a tight grip on Miroku's baggy black tee shirt. She opened her left eye and saw demons coming straight for them. She began taping Miroku's shoulder. “M-Miroku, are you alright now? We have a-a problem.” Miroku glanced over his shoulder, his eyes went wide and he put his palm up in that direction. The demon came faster toward them. “Miroku!” the snake like flying youkai came fast and directly for them.
Sango looked around for the two wolf demons and the nurse, no one. She looked back ahead and saw what was happening. They went straight into Miroku's hand, as if it was a tub of water then someone had pulled the plug. His palm just sucked it all in. “How are you doing that?” Sango questioned, staying behind Miroku. “It's taking it all in, does it hurt?”
“Yes,” Miroku simply replies and kept his mind set. “Stop it, if it's causing you pain. WE don't know what it is and where the demons and debris are going. You should really…”
“We got her!” a female's voice was heard. “Pick up the pace!” you also heard Kouga scolding someone. Sango turned and saw Ayame and Kouga coming with the old nurse with a patch on her left eye. She had something in her hands. Sango smiled and turned back to Miroku. “Look, the demons are gone, you can stop now, and the nurse is coming. She can help you!” Just debris and dust was entering his palm.
“Sango, I don't know how to stop.”
“What?”
88888888888888888888888888
Christine walked trough the archway of the dinning room. The first thing she saw was the first chair that was at the head of the table. There sat Tashio, his head bent back, dry blood in the corner of his mouth. Christine blinked back tears. `Justine,” Christine called to her sleeping sister. “Inuyasha,”
She walked to them and nudged Justine with her foot. “Hm, what do you want?” Justine opened her eyes a little disorientated. “Bring him to his morgue.”
“What morgue, we don't have a morgue.” Justine shot up causing Inuyasha to tip the other way thus, waking him up. “Where am I? Oh, I'm out of here,” Inuyasha stood up and left the room. “Justine, don't make me repeat myself.”
“How about you take him to his room, and I go to bed?” Justine stood up. “You know you are the strongest of us all, why complain?”
“Fine, but next time you wake me up, your ass is mine.” Justine said with narrowed eyes. She went to Inutashio but paused for a minute. Christine knew Justine was getting herself put together. Tashio was like a father to us. He was better than that man who helped make us, Christine thought.
She walked into the large kitchen. Across the walls were counter. Straight ahead, a few feet ahead were two ovens, one on top of another; two columns of two ovens. On the sides, left and right, of the Ovens were silver stoves. In the middle of the large Kitchen were three counters. Two of the counters had sinks on them. The last counter held a plate full of cupcakes.
To the left wall of the doors she came in through were two refrigerators and two freezers. Above the counters that were a lined against the walls were the cupboards full of dry ingredients and some cups plates, etc.
To the left of the dinning room door was another door. She opened it and entered a long hall. To the left was an archway and looked like a second dinning room inside. To the right was a storage room. She walked down the hall passing the bed room and bathroom doors, which belonged to the help of the castle, left and right. She passed an opened door and she paused. She peered in and heard silent cries. She pushed the door in farther into the room. She saw most of the hand maidens, servants, cooks, gardeners and sewing ladies gathered around the fire place.
They were finding comfort with in their circle. They've been here since before Sesshomaru was born. They were close to the family but kept quiet unless needed. Just seeing all of them like that brought tears to Christine. “So you all know?” She asked trying to make her voice heard. It didn't come out loud but a few of the acute ears demons heard her. A girl with short white hair stood from her place on a couch. She wore a long gray with two white strips skirt. Her shirt was a short sleeved gray top. She walked with white slippers. She had pearl earrings placed on her elf like ears. She had for webbed fingers; she walked and brought a hand out with her head down.
She raised her head and opened her eyes. Christine saw the familiar gray pupils. She looked at the hand maiden that was close to her. “Christine, we know how you're feeling, please come join us. That female bat demon told her. Christine nodded and took the hand the girl gave her. A male demon with long black hair walked to her and gave her a small smile.
Christine took the coyote demon's hand also. His bright red eyes were contrast to his Carmel skin. He had no Japanese features. His big eyes and thin lips, his thick nose and warm hands were heaven to Christine. She took a seat on the shagged blue carpet. Nori, the bat, felt her way to place on the couch to the left of the fire place. It grew quiet and Loki, the coyote, took his place right next to Christine. All that was heard was the crackle of the fire and a few sniffles. Christine decided to break the silence, “Jasmine just went to the market with Rin and Shippo. We'll eat extremely well these next few days.”
A few smiles broke into faces. “Are they coming for the funeral?” Nori asked and Christine's eyebrow furred in confusion. “Who, guest probably?”
“No the Lords and the Lady, don't you remember the last time them came? All hell broke loose!” Nori explained and some chuckles and tittering laughter were heard once they recalled that last invent.
“Maybe they'll come, but I hope they don't. I don't need to go through that again.” Christine said with a smile. The rest did a full on laugh. They then began chattering about memories and past accidents. Until a lizard demon told them to stop.
The laughter and chattering just stopped. They turned and looked at him. He was there when Lord Inutashio was there. He was Inutashio's father's helper. His nephew was the now Sesshomaru's little imp, called Jaken.
“Do you sense that?” everyone concentrated and then Christine's smile dropped almost instantly. “No,” she whispered and then stood up. “Oh dear, will you and your sisters be alright?” an old woman spoke. She was knitting and was seated in a leather recliner nest to the one the lizard was sitting one before.
She had no ears on the sides of her head; instead she had two white floppy ears wit a soft pink middle, on the top of her head. Her skin was pale, but her cheeks and nose were pink as well. She was the rabbit demon that took care of all the children that were born in this castle.
She had a quilt nicely covering her thighs and legs. “Nanny, I don't want him here.” Christine spoke. Loki had a nice grip around her ankle. He remembered the last time the Lords and Lady came and she was here. He didn't like it one bit.
“But, he's my father. It's my duty as his daughter to see him once he comes, at all time.” She looked down to where Loki was sitting. She saw his eyes filled with worry. She bent down to be eye to eye with him. “Relax, he won't try it again. I've already given him my answer. He can't force me.” Loki nodded and slowly removed him hand.
She gave him a quick peck on the check and began walking out. She heard Nanny telling her something, “Follow your heart dear, not your duty.”
“Yes Nanny, I will.” The front door was on the opposite side of the castle so she began a brisk walk
8888888888888888888888
“Why would you say that? Did you kill that kid Goro from school that my mom told me about?” And she lies once again, but will the great lord fall for it. DOUBT IT! Kagome beg that it was just a wild guess he took. Her body was tense and at alert on his bed. She sat with her back towards him and he was lying on his bed with no top with all his abs and glory.
“Well, Kagome, four nights ago, one of Naraku's incarnates found out where the Shikon no tama holder was. We didn't know it was you but we knew we couldn't let Naraku know, so to teach him a lesson, to not make anymore spies, we killed Goro.” Sesshomaru paused and stared at Kagome's back. She was breathing slowly and fear was radiating out of her. Her back rose up… Sesshomaru raised and eyebrow but then she exhaled.
He continued, “We left the body in the alley I had told Inuyasha to kill him in. WE had two witnesses, little Shippo and Miroku, so his lackeys knew we meant business.” He did another pause and Kagome's back stayed in that up position for a while, but then a fell. That clearly told Sesshomaru that she was having problems breathing at the moment. Her fear was going on full blast and she kept quiet. She kept forgetting to exhale and her body was so tensed, if you threw something it would surely bounce right back to you.
Sesshomaru smirked and went on, “Well, there was another witness. She saw it all. After we left, I'm guessing the same girl buried the corpus. What surprises me is why you didn't go to the police.” He paused and saw did her breath. “So, why didn't you?”
“…”
“Cat got your tongue or maybe a dog perhaps.” Kagome shut her eyes hoping once she opened it that it just turn out this all way a dream and that when she'll wake up she'll be waking up to her alarm clock telling her to wake up and go to sacred heart. She opened her eyes and she was still in his room. She felt movement behind her. “What are you afraid of?” She felt the hot breath on her neck and his voice melting in her head. That did it.
She jumped up and off the bed. Without even turning to look at him she ran right out of the room. Sesshomaru had heard the pounding of her heart. It was so fast and loud all of Japan could have thought and drum parade was going on. He waited a good minute before he stretched his left hand to the drawer nearest on the right side of his bed, he opened the top on and pulled a pager out, and he paged his trusty servant.
With in the second, a small frog like thing called Jaken came running in with a staff big then he was. “Milord, you paged?”
“Jaken, Kagome ran out. Go get her and bring her back here.
“B-but milord, isn't she just a worthless human girl? She doesn't…”
“She is the keeper of the Shikon Jewel.”
“Well, that means she's from the prophecy.”
“Go,”
“Y-yes, milord, I'll go right away.” He ran out but stopped as soon as he closed the door. Where would I find her? He wondered.
88888888888888888888888
Kagome ran to her room, I can't stay here! They are all crazy! I should have never believed their story. They're probably killers. I should have gone straight to the cops. They're animals. I thought Sango was my friend. Is she in on this too? Kagome looked around; shoot I have none of my clothes with me. This isn't my home. They're trying to kidnap me, and I almost went along for the ride. And I killed a MAN! I'm a murder!
I'm going home! And she headed to the front door with nothing but the clothes they gave her to wear, and her murder weapon.
8888888888888888888888
“So we're done here right?” Rin asked. She was using all of her strength to push the cart, She was huffing and puffing and she was about to go down. On the side, you saw Shippo dragging his basket with all his might. Jasmine carts were filled to the highest height. Yes, carts, she now had two cart and was pulling one while pushing the other. Midway though shopping, Jasmine's first cart was a mountain with all the grocery she through in there. She had gotten new pots pans also and tin foil. She took anything she thought she might need for the next day. She just had to take a second.
At some point Shippo got down on his knees and began pushing his basket. “Yes, we're done, let's go pay for everything.” Jasmine answered Rin. “Aw!” Jasmine turned to see Rin falling. She rushed towards her and knelt beside her. “Are you alright?”
Rin held her knee; her face was scrunched in a displeased look that just yelled out PAIN! She opened her grip on her knee and Jasmine looked at it. She saw blood. “What in flames did you trip on?”
“Rin tripped on that wheel.” Shippo answered for Rin. Jasmine raised her eye brows and looked to the front right leg of the cart and saw that there was no wheel and that had broken off. “Come on niecy, on my back.” Jasmine told Rin. She sniffled and raised her bloodied hands to tell Jasmine to help her up.
“We got to get home quick.”
“But the groceries, what are we going to do with them?” She questioned Jasmine. “We'll have one of the sales persons to hold them for us.” Jasmine made Rin comfortable on her back and began pushing and pulling the now three carts. She, then, just stopped when she thought of something. “Forget that, Rin I'll transport you home.”
“Auntie, you haven't perfected that yet. You might send this Rin to Antarctica.” Rin tighten her grip around Jasmine's neck. “I've sent a lot of things home easily.”
“Yes you have. But they were objects, not living things!”
“Oh Rin, shut up.” Jasmine closed her eyes and concentrated on home. “What are you doing? NO! Stop,” Rin protested. She felt a tad heat around her feet. She tilted her head down to see what it was and saw flames coming to eat her up, just it did to Jasmine when she was about to disappear. “NO!” Rin yelled once her entire body was flames, but not because it burned, because it didn't, not at all.
“Let's hope you get home.” Shippo spoke a little worried and Rin disappeared from Jasmine's back, taking the flames with her. “Jasmine, Rin was right. Who know where she's going to end up.”
“Shippo, I'll have you know, I've been practicing and I've transported Ayame around, a lot. It's no biggie. Now, let's go to the register.” Jasmine told the little boy. Shippo gasped, “You made us scared for no reason. Imagine how freaked out Rin is right now.”
“Oh Shippo, you were worried for Rin! Sibling love.”
“She's not my sister.” And that was end of discussion.
8888888888888888888888
Ahhhhhh! Thuy heard; she looked at the empty space it was coming from. It was near the opened door, near the men. Thuy took a whiff and smelt Rin's blood first. The air dried up a bit and then a blast of flames going up came from the ground in the empty space. The fire dispersed and in the air was Rin, until she fell on the ground. “She could have least sat this Rin the ground before she transported.” She punched the ground but then the pain of her knee came back and she quickly clutched it. “Rin,” Thuy ran to Rin, but before she reached her and was in front of one of the body guards, he grabbed her. “Where do you think you're going? You're father didn't give you permission to move.” However, he grasped and he felt a sharp feeling just went through him and he backed up feeling his right side cut up.
Coming from an archway, Christine walked in with a circular fan, “No one places a hand on her or anyone in this family.” She said and swung the fan again. You saw the gust of wind go straight to him and sliced him. He let out a gasp and fell to the floor. Thuy ran to Rin, “You alright, munchkin?” Rin looked up and saw pure worry in the Thuy's eyes.
“I tripped busted my knee.” Rin thought she might as well practice using `I'. Thuy nodded and helped her up. She walked through the archway her sister just came out of, but before leaving the room, she whispered into Christine's ear, “Dad wants to take us home”
88888888888888888888
Kagome ran to the front staircase but when she reached the middle she saw Christine and quickly did a 180 and went back up. “Where are you rushing to?” Kagome looked up from her steps and saw Justine with her hands on her hips. “None of your business.” Kagome turned to the left and she ended up back in Sesshomaru's room's hall. She saw a little toad thing and it looked at her.
“You're Kagome! I have to make sure you don't leave and you must come to milord!”
“Your `milord' is a fart!” She turned and saw Justine right there, “Why are you being so mean and rude, it's not like you Kagome-chan.”
“Don't call me that, you don't have the right.” She replied. “Justine, go greet your father.” Kagome heard a cool voce from behind and she knew it was Sesshomaru, she didn't bother turning around are even speaking.
“He is hardly my father.” Justine replied, “He's trying to make a bastard out of me.”
“You are still his blood kin and I need to speak with Kagome alone.” Kagome decide it was the time to speak. “The hell you do! I'm going home and you're not stopping me.” I a flash Kagome was lifted into the air and slung over his shoulder. “You're hurt, you shouldn't be carrying me so let me go you overgrown puppy!”
“How dare you speak like that to my lord? I ought to bet you to a pulp then burn you to ashes. How dare you-” The imp was silence by the lord's foot. “Justine, go.”
“Fine, but I just no something bad will happen.”
“LET ME GOOOOOO!” Kagome shrieked at the top of her lungs. She felt herself beginning to drop do to the fact the high pitch almost made Sesshomaru's ear bleed. She felt the ground on her back. She looked up and saw Sesshomaru holding his ear. That was when Kagome realized she was still screaming. She continued until she was black.
 
Inuforlyf: I wrote more but my soap opera is on so I must cut it off short! Review!