InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Until One FateFul Day ❯ Chapter One ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
In an ancient legend,

Written in japans ancient past,

A writer tells,

Of a hanyou named InuYasha,

And a miko named Kagome,

Who could do amazing things,

They just didn't know it,

Until one fateful day...

In the start...

"Hey, wench, hurry up already!" InuYasha stood by the well, waiting for Kagome to hurry up. As usual, he thought she was taking to long. Of course, in Kagome's defense, Inuyasha always thought she took to long to return from her world...

"I'm coming, I'm coming! " Kagome walked over, her giant backpack slung over her shoulder. She sighed with releif when InuYasha grabbed the bag and motioned for her to move along with a tilt of his head.

She slung her legs over the edge and jumped into the well, the blue light surrounded her until it eventually faded, when she was on the other side of the well. She crawled up the edge ,as she once again saw the blue light. She had just gotten over the side when InuYasha leapt up out of the well.

He dropped the bag on the ground and folded his hands inside the sleeves of his kimono. "Come on already, Sango, Miroku and the welp are waitin' for us at Kaede's." Once again, Inuyasha grabbed the bag and began to strut down the hill toward the old miko's hut.

"Wait for me!" Kagome ran to catch up with the trotting, impatient half-demon.

------------------------------------------------------ -----------------------------------------------------------
"So how are things in your time Kagome?" Sango and Kagome sat by the fire they had made when Miroku and InuYasha had decided toget hungry. Shippou was nestled in Kagomes lap and, likewise, Kirara was nestled in Sango's lap.

"Things were petty quiet, as usual, just alot of schoolwork I had to catch up on, and I had to try and get out of a date with Houjo, but no such luck..." Kagome stroked Shippou's hair as he snored in his sleep.

"Is this the same Houjo as last time."

Kagome sighed," Yep..."

"What did he say this time?"

"He wanted to know if I could go out with him to dinner Saturday, since I couldn't find an exscuse, I said yes.."

"So your gonna join him for dinner?"

Sango didn't know much about Kagome's time, and she didn't know much about Houjo, but she new enough from Kagome that her friend didn't like this Houjo as more then a friend.

"Nah, atleast, I don't think so, i'll probably still be here..."

"Whats that sound?"

The two looked up at the trees as a deep growl emitted from the leaves.

InuYasha didn't realize it when he started growling, but he took a good guess and figured it was when Houjo was brought into the conversation. Kagome always talked about these "gifts" that Houjo would bring her and he would always ask her to go on a "date" with him. InuYasha didn't know what a date was, but he knew he didn't want Kagome to go on one with "Houjo."

He knew the two heard his growl when they stopped talking, so he tried to hide himself further in the trees.

"Come on Sango, lets SIT over there."

'Thump,' InuYasha landed face first in front of the fire on the opposite side of Kagome and Sango.

He didn't have to look up to know they were both glaring at him, nor did he have to look up to know Shippou and Kirrara were now awake...

"InuYasha...what were you spying on us for!" Kagome stood up, Shippou perched on her shoulder.

"I ain't been spyin' on nobody wench, I was sleepin' in the tree til you sat me out of it!" He glared at her, just as she glared at him.

Miroku popped outof the bushes and ploppd down by Sango. "Monk! You were spying too!." Sango went to reach for Hirakotsu.

"Now, Sango, my dear, would I do such a rued thing. Nay, I was simply observing to beatiful--" Hirakotsu was planted firmly atop Miroku's head.

"Ow." Was all the monk said before Sango slapped him and screamed pervert! Yes, he decided, it was worth it,her round bossom in his hand was a wonderful feeling.

Kagome and InuYasha had stopped there argument and looked in Sango and Miroku's direction. To caught up in there own feud, they didn't notice the others argument.

Both pairs were startled when Kirara hissed and transformed, taking on a defensive position. InuYasha growled as he smelt what Kirara obviouslydetected. "Demons, alot of'm."

Soon they were all surrounded by demons, each prepared to fight. Kagome picked up her bow and set her arrows in their sack over her should, InuYasha drew theTetsuaiga, Miroku prepared his staffand hopped on Kirara behind Sango who had Hiraktsu out and ready to throw. Shippou was cowering in fear on Kagome's other shoulder...

"Who are you?" Inuyasha growled a warning, but the demons didn't back down, "Are you some of Naraku's new spon?"

"Naraku, never heard of the man, no its the miko we seek. We are here because our master, Koneko Neko, sent us to retreive her." The biggest demon, who seemed to lead the group, stepped forward.

"Well thats to damn bad, cause your not gettin' what ya came for, bastards!" InuYasha lifted tetsusaiga above his head, and charged forward.

--------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------

Koneko watched as Himori, the leader of the demon group, spoke to the hanyou named InuYasha. She had been warned that he protected the miko, but he was just an impudent speck in her way. She watched as the hanyou charged into battle with his anger blinding him, now why was he so angry? She grinned and prepared to jump from hiding when she heard a laugh behind her.

------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------

THIS PAGE WAS JUST EDITED!

A/N: Wow, I reeaaaaaaaaally didn't like this chapter, its been a long time since I last wrote fanfiction and I was so nervous i think i made my story suck...lol

It'll get better, me promises. The first chapter is usually the worst, and in my case the shortest, I promise others will be coming soon, As soon as I get some sleep i'm gonna start a new chapter, just have to start my homework first.

By the way I named the evil character, Koneko, after my own nickname, it means"kitten" in japanese and neko means "cat" in japanese.
Cool? lol, leave me reveiws people, please?

LEAVEME REVEIWS! WHETHER YOU LIKED IT OR NOT!

Please?