InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Until One FateFul Day ❯ Kagome! ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
a/n: I'm not grounded! I plan to update my story very fluently now!


Yes, I agree, the part with Kagura was totally off of character. But, you must remember, Kagura wants to be free of Naraku. She knows if Koneko Neko joins forces with Naraku before either InuYasha or SesshouMaru defeats him then her hopes of freedom won't do much good. Because Naraku will only be stronger.


Also, I have another amazing charachter to put in my story, Aisha-sama. Aisha means alive in Egyptian...


Shes an awesome character! She MY favorite character, you'll read why in this chapter, in the section titled "The Story on Aisha." Which is written by me and in POV , dur. Lol


DdDdDdDdDdDdDd


Chapter 3: Kagome!


Darkness. That was all Kagome could see. A darkness. It was thick and it seemed to be alive. It was surrounding her. The darkness. There was no light, just the darkness. Then there appeared a woman. She seemed sad, and angry with the world. Her eyes held a certain being, one that seemed to make Kagome feel like she was alive, and yet like she was dead.


The woman was approaching her. The woman's skin seemed pale and she had few freckles across the bridge of her nose and her cheeks. She had long, golden blonde hair. Her shirt was a light color, like the color of sand, and it went to just above her belly button. Her shorts went from just below her belly button to about 6 inches above her knees. Her clothes seemed made of silk, they looked soft. They looked like a goddess' outfit. Not your normal shirt, or your normal shorts.


She wore no shoes, and she looked like a goddess. Her finger nails were short, as were her legs. She wasn't very tall at all, only about 5'5. She seemed to be a fellow teenager, and she was very slim, her small, hard-looking abs showing. Her eyes seemed to be looking into Kagome's soul, searching her emotions, her memories, her past.


The woman was now right infront of Kagome, bending down so her face was level with Kagome's. Her eyes, they held no expression, they just continued to look at Kagome, to look into Kagome. Then with a soft, sweet, strong, independant voice the strange woman spoke. "Do not be afraid child." She began. Kagome opened her mouth to speak but when she tried to no words left her lips.


"You are not in danger, have no fear. I am Aisha. I am life, death, and all the inbetween. I am guardian of Earth. I come to you for short reason. You are not going to die here today. But you are to come with me. You are to learn." Aisha spoke, her words soft. They didn't seem to be heard through Kagome's ears, but through her heart.


"Why? I have to go back to my friends! They need me! and InuYasha---" Kagome had found words, she had spoke them. But Aisha's finger covered her lips, and Kagome once again became silent. She stared at the woman in confusion. "Why do you think I brought you here? You are here to fulfill what I believe is your destiny. I shall train you, Kagome, and you shall be one with life, death, earth. You shall be one with all, just as me. You are to be the next, I do believe..."


Aisha stood, her hand lowered down to Kagome. Kagome grasped the woman's hand as she was pulled to her feet, then she let go. "Please, child, follow me." Aisha turned. "Why do you keep calling me child! By your looks i'd say i'm older then you!" Kagome's anger and fustration, mixed with how scared she was. She didn't mean what she said, she didn't want to upset this strange woman...


"Looks can be deiceving." Was all she said, she began to walk softly, but quickly away. For a reason Kagome couldn't quite put her finger on, she followed this strange woman. Aisha. Teacher. Aisha wanted to teach Kagome to be just like her, because she believed it was Kagome's destiny to be the next. The next what? The next guardian of Earth?


Was having to reasemble the Shikon No Tama not enough?


DdDdDdDdDdDdDd


The story on Aisha:


With all the books, or novels, that I author while i'm at home, I ended up creating someone. I created a character inside my mind that represented me inside a totally different world. The character that I was was life, death, and all the in-between. She was the guardian of earth. The world, or Earth, inside my mind, takes place in the future. The future... Demons came out of hiding, and slowly turned the world into a battlefield. Children had to learn to fight, or else they would never survive. Villages were once again established, instead of cities or towns. Because they were all destroyed. Malls no longer exsist, neither do the olympics. The world is covered again with natural beauty. But there is a battle that is to be fought. There is an evil demon, who is said to be all powerful. Demons attack villages on a regular basis. School still exsist, as well as the high education humans are able to be taught. But they are no longer taught in schools, but in dojos.


I named my character Aisha after the character in my mind. Shes not the character in my mind, but a small likeness to her. The character is sad, and angry. But why, not even I know. Though I should. Shes sad and angry with the world because thats how I am.


Aisha's story shall be told further, later. For now I think you know enough about me, and about Aisha. The small likeness of the character in my mind.


DdDdDdDdDdDd


"Kagome!" InuYasha couldn't find her scent, he couldn't find her tracks. What had happened? It was as though Kagome had just disappeard. There was no scent of a demon mixing in with hers. The demon rampage had stopped. Miroku's wind tunnel had cleaned up the mess. "Kagome-chan?" Sango called from atop Kirara. Shippou's eyes held tears within them.


Where was Kagome!


DdDdDdDdDdDdDdDdDd
a/n: This chapter was mostly about the whole Kagome & Aisha thing. It will be explained further on in the story.


REVIEW PEOPLES! PLEASE!


REVIEW! REVIEW! REVIEW! REVIEW! REVIEW! REVIEW! REVIEW! REVIEW!