InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Untitled rite now........ suggestions? ❯ Kidnappings and Toran savings ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Seeshoumaru's Love

         Mel: Yay! My first InuYasha ficcy, ^^! BTW, I still got writters block for all my Yu Yu Hakusho one's, I might be deleting 1 or 2 soon, not sure, ^^

         Seeshy: Why must you torture me now?

         Mel: Because I want to, stupid! Not that you really are stupid, I mean, ok, now I'm confusing even myslef, well, whatever, Seeshy, do the disclaimer!

         Seeshy: -.-; fine, Melony89 owns nothing but her oc

         Mel: Thank you Seeshy!!!!!!!! *hugs Seeshoumaru* ^^

[BEGIN CHAPPIE 1, :P]

         A girl with flowing black hair in a tight french braid, and grey eyes that were closed, along with a long panther tail and two pointy panther ears, both black, layed on the soft grass in InuYasha's forest. She wore a black kimono with a black sash. As you could tell, her favorite color was black. Like Toran, Shiran and the other panther leaders, she too had an elemental power. Her element power was the wind. Also, she had forced herself to learn magic, so she can use some magic like a magican.She was actually only a half-breed. Her mother was a panther-dmoness and her father an illusionist human. The girl was then half ilusionist human, half panther demoness.

         The girls name was actually Sakura. Sakura sighed as she was actually awake. She was a good actor when she wanted to be and would only use her illusionists powers near a human village, all though she was pretty soon found out either way.

         "Mother," she whispered to no one in particular. When the panther clan had leanred she was half-breed, and that her father was human, they had both killed her mother and he father.

         What young Sakura did not know because she was not totally aleart, was that someone was wacthing her. A certain dog demon for that. A certain dog demon that hated his half-breed brother.

         Tears stained the young girls face. She had cried herself to sleep the previous night.

         'So this is the girl the rumors are going about.' Seeshoumaru thought as he wacthed the girl.

         Rumors of an undefeatable and the most stubborn girl around all of the forest were going around from demon to demon. All the rumors of it were about the young Sakura panther demoness.

         Sakura was actually only Kagome's height and was the age of a 30 year old girl. In most demons and demonesses eyes, 30 was actually a young age for a demoness.

         Sakura got to her feet after a few more minuetes of Seeshoumaru wacthing her and began to head off. Where, young Sakura had no clue. She soon made her eyes look like a dark blue color because of her illusion and soon made her ears and tail disappear. She made herself look more human-ish. She made an illusion of human ears under her now long straight hair. Her hair was no longer in a tight braid. She had been blindly untwining it while she was sitting.

         She soon reached the gates to a human villiage. She had senced two human gaurds infront of her. "I am Preistess Sakura, I had heard your vilag does need a preistess, correct?" she asked. She had her eyes open. Her now dark blue eyes were glazed over. The gaurds did not notice this. The first gaurd nodded.

         "We do need a second preistess I suppose, come in then," he said as Sakura nodded.

         "Thank you kind Sir," Sakura said as she walked into the village. She soon senced the one named Seeshoumaru, not that far behind her and smiled. "Hello, dog youkai," she said, not turning around.

         Seeshoumaru froze as he realized that the girl was talking to him. "Very observent I see, I like that in a girl," Seeshoumaru explained. "I know your hidding your demon features, Sakura," Seeshoumaru said. He smirked when Sakura's body stiffened.

         "Dont talk to me, while I am working doggy!" Sakura said calmly yet venimusly as she turned sharply towards the full-demon.

         Seeshoumaru noticed her glazed over eyes. "Blind, are we?" he asked, still smirking. Next, he noticed her cane holding her up. "And a bit weak too? Tsk, tsk, Sakura, I would've thought because of the rumors that you were one of the strongest panther demons," he said shaking his head in disappointment.

         "The rumors are true of me, Mutt , I am one of the strongest in the panther tribe. I just chose not to stay with those weaklings who had tried to kill you and your brother meerly, I beleave it was a month ago? The same day my mother and father had died?" Sakura said, coldly.

         "I am not a mutt, girl! And that is most-likely true, what were your parents names?" the dog-youkai asked.

         "Non of your buiessness, now, if you dont mind, I am leaving your presence," Sakura said as she flipped him off and walked away..... well, at least took a few steps then felt a strong hand grab her around the wrist. "LET. ME. GO!!!" Sakura screamed as she tried to get out of Seeshoumaru's grasp.

         "I asked you a quietstion, YOU ARE TO ANSWER!!!!" Seeshoumaru replied, tightening his grip a little.

         "And I dont want to answer, so let go!" Sakura yelled. She soon slapped him across the cheek and he let go to lightly touch where the girl had slapped him. Sakura began to storm off, seeing this as her advantage to egt away, but he soon grabbed her wrist again. "Is this gonna keep up until I answer you?" Sakura asked in a dull voice.

         She meerly received a nodd from Seeshoumaru. Sakura sighed and looked straight into his eyes, hopping to glare a hole in his eyes to make him blind. "Fine, my parents names were Mistress Tenshi Nai and Master Mirokin Nai, now will you let go of my arm?" Sakura asked as she looked up at him. Her eyes turned into her normal glazed-over grey.

         "Your last name is "Deathe"?" Seeshoumaru asked, knowing quite a bit of japanese.

         "Whats it to you, dog-breathe?" Sakura asked, getting a little annoyed. Tears began to form in her eyes as Seeshoumaru tightened his grip on her wrist. She looked to the ground. "fine, my last name is Deathe, now let go," Sakura ordered.

         "Cherry Blossem Deathe?" Seeshoumaru asked out of curiousity. Sencing that Sakura would back-talk again, he tightened his grip until he got a scream of pain from Sakura.

         "Yes! Thats my name! Now Lord Seeshoumaru, let go!" Sakura screamed as she let tears roll down her face. "Why I hide my demon-features is beyond me, every village I go to I get found out anyways!" Sakura stated, sencing that he was gonna ask something about her hidding her demonic-features.

         Sakura let her illusion fall off in a whirl of rainbow colors. She was soon back into her real form with her panther ears and tail. She let out a yelp of surprise as Seeshoumaru began to drag her out of the village they were once in. "Where are you taking me!?" Sakura demanded as she once more began to struggle out of his grasp. "And if your trying to get me to fall asleep in your gorss arms, guess again, pal!" Sakura finished as she tried to stay awake, but in a matter of minuetes, she fainted in his arms.

         "Finally she shuts up," Seeshoumaru mumbled under his breathe. He was on his flying cloud-thing flying to his castle-place that his dad left him.

An hour later

         Sakura awoken and found herself in a soft bed.(a/n: Seeshoumaru's palace-place wasn't that far from the village, XD) She groaned once as she sat up in the bed. "W-where am I?" she asked to no one in particular.

         "Your in Lord Seeshoumaru's castle," said a girl that looked to be the age of an eight year old.

         "Well, hi there, my name is Sakura, whats your name, dear?" Sakura asked. She liked children. She used to babysit her cousins, and little brothers and sisters.

         "I'm Rin, it nice to meet you Lady Sakura!" Rin said.

         "Ok, why did you call me "Lady Sakura"?" Sakura asked, a bit tweaked. "Because, no one, not even my clans people called me that, although I was the daughter the the Mistress and Master of my clan," Sakura finished.

         "Because, Lord Seeshoumaru plans on marking you," Rin said, all happy.

         "WHAT!!!!?????!!!!!" Sakura yelled. Her yell was echoed through the silent castle.

         Rin meerly smiled, a bit too happily. "Ok, Rin, your smiling too sweetly, some little girl is planning something, isn't she?" Sakura asked as she stared down at Rin, a little weirded out.

         "Nope, Rin not planning anything!" Rin said, her smile still plastered across her face. "But Lord Seeshoumaru is probably, seeing he is right behind you, Lady Sakura," Rin finished.

         Sakura gulped and looked up. "Uh, heheh, hi?" Sakura said, nerviously. She noticed that Seeshoumaru was now ontop of her and she was abruptly thrown onto his bed is what she found out. "Get off me!" Sakura screamed as she struggled under him.

         "Rin! You can leave, this is for only grown-up eyes. Go play with Jaken or something," Seeshoumaru ordered, ignoring Sakura at the moment.

         "Yes Lord Seeshoumaru!" Rin said cheerfully. She skipped out of the room.

         Sakura had a scared look on her face. "What do you want with me!?" she ordered. She wanted to know first.

         He sighed and sat on her stomache, so Sakura would not get away. "If you must know, I find you attractive enough to be my mate," he answered.

         "NO WAY, MAN!!!" Sakura screamed. "DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH OF AN AGE DIFFERENCE THERE IS BETWEEN US!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?" Sakura screamed, causing the hole castle to hear her once more.

         Seeshoumaru flinched at the girls yelling. "Yes, and I can make that age difference disappear," he replied, bringing his mouthe closer to hers.

         There was soon a knock on the door and Seeshoumaru sighed of exasperation. "Thank you whoever is knocking at the door from saving me from this freak-dog!" Sakura called out towards whoever was at the door.

         This earned a growl and a slap from the so-called "freaky-dog" as Sakura had put it. "Shut up, Wench!" he shouted at me.

         "Oh no you didn't!" Sakura yeled as she wrenched both her hands free from under his graps and continuously slapping Seeshoumaru. "GET. OFF. OF. ME!!!!" she yelled again as the door creaked pen, but then shut abrubtly from the demon from getting scared.

         Seesoumaru simply growled and grabbed her wrists and tightened his grip tight enough to make her whimped. "How about..... no?" he asked leaning down and whispering it into her ear, making her shiver. It made her neck hairs stand up, and her stomache to turn. Also, for her heart to skip a beat.(a/n: That happens to me whenever I see romance scenes :) )
[P.][O.][V.]

          I shivered when he said those three words that I hate so much. Why do I feel a feling only I felt around the children I babysat and for my relatives and mother and father and brothers and sisters? But, why does this love feel so different for what I felt for my family? Love? What kind of madness is love? Is this Kami-sama's way of torturing me from my bad dead from last week? From an accident that happened? I ask myself all of these quiestions.

         Now, here are my answers to my quiestions. I dont understand how I can feel this kind of love, I dont know why this love is any different from what I felt for my family. I Dont even know what love is. I beleave its punishment from Kami-sama. THe accident, well, lets take a look at it, shall we?___. Yes, thats what I thought.

~~~Flashback~~~[No][One's] [POV]

         Sakura wacthed in horror as her final and youngest brother, Jacob died. She didn't do anything but wacth. "SAKURA!" was his last word. Jacob was only an infant. The gae of four. Sakura was just too scared to do anything. And this was a day before her thirtyith birthday. 'Everyone is gone now. There's no one to babysit for. No one to love. I vow, from this day forth, my heart shall become cold as ice,' Sakura thought as her eyes glazed over for icilation.

         "DO YOU HEAR ME WORLD!?!?!?!?!?" Sakura screamed. "MY HEART SHALL TURN ICE COLD AND SHALL REMAIN THAT WAY FROM NOW ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" she finished as she looked towards the ground and wandered off. Where she was going, not even she did not know. Her yell was echoing now, into InuYasha's Forest, for most demons in the area to hear.

~~~End Flashback~~~ Back to no one's POV

         "My heart shall remain cold as ice again. No one shall break the ice. No one shall melt me at all. I am a free panther. I am a wild panther. My heart shall remain cold as ice again. No one shall break the ice. No one shall melt me at all. I am a free panther. I am a wild panther," Sakura kept saying out loud. Her voice seemed far away.

         Seeshoumaru gave her a quizical look. While she was deep in thought, her eyes had turned normal, with pupils in them. Then, while chanting, her eyes turned glazed over again.

         Slowly, her illusion began to cover her body. Her grey eyes once more changed colors, but this time, they did not go to dark blue. Her eyes had trned into a glzed ice blue color. Her once black hair turned into an ice blue color like Toran's and her black kimono turned into what Toran wears. On occasions, because of her mother, she can change her element. And thanks to her father, she can change her appearence to anyone she pleases to be. Unfortunatly, her voice is the only way you can tell the difference between her and the four Ran sisters and brother.

         "Sakura, change back into your normal form," Seeshoumaru ordered.

         "I am no longer Sakura, Seeshoumaru, I am her sister, Toran," 'Sakura' said. Her voice was a bit deeper, but not as deep as Toran's voice.

         "How can Sakura be your sister?" Seeshoumaru asked.

         "Because, Sakura had lied to you. Her REAL name is Sakuran Nai Panther," Toran said as she smirked as Seeshoumaru's dumb-founded face. "Now, since Sakuran is too weak on her own to escape you, I, for one, shall help her. I think its really a shame for her to be around you," Toran finished as she got out from under Seeshoumaru. "She really must be weak to not be able to slide out of that. For me, that was easy, Seeshoumaru," Toran explained as she calmly walked to the balcony and jumped out.

         Sakura's illusion of Toran soon disappeared. Toran was now infront of her.

[END CHAPPIE 1]

         Sea: Ok, I decided I'm gonna put this on MediaMiner.org instead of FanFiction.net, ^^! Also, to clear the whole Mel and Melony89 from the top half, thats my FanFiction.net screan name. Well, its actually melony89, but, whatever!

         Seeshy: Why are you torturing me, and making me look weak at the end?

         Sea: Because, I wanna! XP

         Seeshy: I hope you know your dead soon!

         Sea: Eep, Sakuran, Toran, Kauran, Shoran, HELP!

         Sakuran, Toran, Kauran, Shoran: Yes, m'lady! stes infront of Sea

         Sakuran: Back off, Mutt-Face!

         Rin: Lord Seeshoumaru? Can I come in yet?

         Seeshoumaru: Not right now, Rin!

         Rin: OK! ^^

         Sea: Can we wrap this up yet?

         Every1 except Sea and Rin: YES!!!

         Everyone except Rin: R&R!!!

         Rin: Please?

         Sakuran: CUTE!!!! ^^