InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Useless ❯ Useless ( One-Shot )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Oh god! I don't even remember when I wrote this. All I can say is that is it very old! Oh yea the disclamer....

Unfortunatly I do not own the Inuyasha characters. If I did, the show would not be rated 'T'.

Thoughts is when the words are itolized (sp?) and in '...'
Talking is when the words are not itolized and in "..."
Kagome may seem OOC and if you have a problem with that; too bad.

Useless

Kagome felt useless. So useless. She also felt that she was just in the way.
'Inuyasha probably thinks that I'm a stupid girl fro the furture.'
"He doesn't need me!" She screamed. "He has Kikyo!"
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

"I see. So Kagome has been depressed the past few weeks?"
"Yes ma'am,"
"Well, she has been gone for a few hours. Could you find her please?"
"OK, I look for her now,"
He then turns away nad bounds through the door.
'What have you done Inuyasha?' Kagome's mother thinks. (A/N: Sorry but I forgot Kagome's mom's name. ^_^; And I couldn't remember how to spell their last name.)
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

As Inuyasha thinks about what has happened over the few weeks, he is bounding and leaping from building to building following Kagome's scent.All he can think is:
'Kagome, please forgive me,'
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Kagome was about to step off the cliff when she heard Inuyasha call her. She starts turning and feels the ground start to crumble. The earht give away form under her feet and she falls.
The last thing she sees is Inuyasha's horror filled face and his scream of her name.
Inuyasha will remember the nught Kagome fell and the words of love that she screamed before she was impaled on the rocks below.

Okay, just because Kagome died does not that I hate her. I simply put her as a sucidal girl that was having a lot of problems. So don't give me reviews that say that I hate he because I don't. Flames and good reveiws are welcome. The flames are used to burn my homework and roast marshmellows. Good reviews are used as pillow stuffing. :)