InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Valentine's-A Day For Lovers ❯ At the mall ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Valentines- A day for lovers
Summary: Kagome celebrates Valentine's Day in the Feudal Era then decides to take Miroku and Sango to the dance at her school. Fluffiness and WAFF alert. Maybe a lemon. Inu/Kag, Mir/San.
Rating: NC-17
Disclaimer: I can't own and you don't sue
Genre: Hentai/Romance/Comedy
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Last time: Kagome in heat + mating season for him = Strong urges and desires for him and maybe some feelings emitting from her.
~*~*~*~Chapter 2~*~*~*~
When they made it into the mall, Miroku and Sango acted like little kids with their cries of “Ooh... Can we go in here... and here... and here?”
Kagome giggled and grabbed Inuyasha's hand again, this time pulling him into a teenager clothing department. She then pulled him close to her and said, “Could you do me a favor? Pleeeease?”
Umm... *gulp* I guess so...” Sweating heavily because of their close proximity and trying to push his strong feelings back down. It wasn't very easy...
“You and Miroku look around the store and try to find something. I can help Sango. When y'all find something, go into those dressing rooms and change into an outfit. Come out here when you are done and show me.”
He nodded and pulled Miroku away from a purple girls dress that he was looking at. Kagome laughed when she saw what he was looking at and went to help Sango so she wouldn't have a heart attack. She picked out a pair of blue jean capris with a white tank top and a racer jacket that was black with white stripes. She also got a pair of jeans studded with diamonds at the bottom and a black top that was also studded with the words Lovable. After she was done with Sango she went over to see what the boys were up to.
+++++++++ With the boys (when Kagome was with Sango) +++++++++
“Inuyasha?”
“What do you want, monk?”
“Tell me what's going on...”
“Nothing, I always say that.”
“No. I mean with Kagome...”
Even hearing the name of the beautiful miko drives him crazy. “n-nothing is w-wrong...” He starts to sweat and blush a little bit. “Why w-would you t-think that...?”
“Okay, number one, you're blushing,”
“Damnit!”
“Number two, you're also sweating and stuttering when ever I say the name...”
“Umm... Name?”
“Kagome?”
Again he starts sweating and blushing all over again and manages to stutter out, “I d-do n-not...”
Miroku looked at Inuyasha like he was stupid and said, “Inuyasha, don't lie to me. Tell me the truth, now!”
Inuyasha looked uncomfortable at what he was about to say. "Fine... I guess you should know anyways..." He swallowed and took a deep breath before he went on to tell him. "You already know that I am a Inu-hanyou, right?" Miroku nodded and he continued, "Well you also know that I have a very delicate nose and can smell all kinds of things that humans can't. Well in this season, all Inu-youkai's start going into something we call m-mating season..." Miroku's eyes got bigger, but he didn't say anything. He wanted the full story. "It doesn't really effect me unless I'm by the person who is supposed to be my mate..."
"Kagome?"
"It seems that way. She makes it worse than that for me though..."
"Why? What did she do..."
"It's more of what she is doing..." Miroku looked puzzled. "She's on her period... to a demon that means she is in heat..."
"How would you know?"
"My super sensitive nose..."
"Oh..."
-*-*-*-*-*-When both Conversations are done-*-*-*-*-*-
"Hey Inuyasha! I like the outfit!" Kagome yelled coming across the store. To him it looked like she was gliding and what a beauty she was...
'Crap, I have to stop this...'
"How's my favorite hanyou doing?" She asked as she stared up at him lovingly.
"Um.... great but a little hungry..." He said, rubbing his stomach
"That's my Inuyasha...."
'And my Kagome.'
- - - - - End of Chapter - - - - -
A/N: Wow.... you guys are so nice. I decided to post a short chapter because It was really killing some of y'all... Oh well.... it's fun to write. You see, when you review and I read them-I post so review and you get another chapter. Just a lil click of a button...
-Love always-
~*~ Meagan ~*~