InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Vampires will never hurt you ❯ The day after ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
A/N: I AM SOOOOOO SORRY!!! my uncle is very sick and in the hospital.He had a kidney transplant and is very weak at the moment. Again,Sorry!!! >< ..... -^^- Enjoy!~: (oh and just incase..-_- Inu does not have puppy ears...It was tough but..I had to do it....^--^;;)


Disclaimer: I...*sobs* DO NOT own Inuyasha.....There I said it!! -runs away crying-



Chapter 2: The day after:



*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
.:Kagome:.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sun poured down on a small room.

Kagome slowly opened her eyes groaned when the sun hit her eyes.Images of the previous night flashed through her head.She gasped and sat up with a jump.
'Did that really happen??? Or was it all a dream?' she thought to herself.'Yeah that was it....it was all a dream,Kagome'.She pushed the bed sheets away from her body, and stood up to go get ready for the day.


She turned on the lights to the bathroom,and looked at herself in the mirror.She noticed that she looked oddly pale.She shook her head and said "Probably coming down with a cold or something".She went on with her morning routine and walked downstairs to make breakfast.


"Morning,Buyo" she said as she walked past her,overweight cat."Meow" was Buyo's only response.


Kagome only smiled and entered the kitchen.She walked over to the fridge,and opened it to see it's contents."Let's see...hmm..I'll make some scrambled eggs" she said.She took out 2 eggs,some ham and the butter.With her hands full,she closed the fridge's door with her hips and put all the food on the kitchen counter.She sighed and took out the pan and her spatula.


2 burned toast, and 1 juice spill later (That sounds so much like me -_-;;),she finished making her breakfast and sat down on the table.she took a bite of her breakfast,and her thoughts,once again,drifted back to the 'events' that 'ocurred' last night.


'I think I'm losing my mind' she thought,as she laughed bitterly.She didn't even know if what happened yesterday was real.She sighed and looked down at her,now cold,breakfast. " I just lost my appetite" she said.She sighed and picked up her plate."I put all my effort in this breakfast and I lose my appetite...greeeat" she said,while rolling her eyes.


She threw out the food in the trash,and put the dirty plate in the sink.She looked at Buyo,who was laying down on his belly."Do you thin I'm crazy,Buyo?"

"meow" was her only reply."Pfft! what do you know! you're just a cat...geez...now I'm talking to a cat...I really am going crazy" she said.


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
.:Inuyasha:.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Golden eyes watched, as the raven haired bauty talked to her feline companion.

He smirked a bit. She had no idea that he had bitten her...yet.He backed away from the window,and starting walking towards his friends house.Before he knocked on the door,he uttered a quick spell.His beautiful silver hair,was now as black as the night.He no longer had fangs or claws.

He knockes on the door twice,before a tall and handsome man opened the door.

"Hey, Miroku" greeted Inuyasha.

"Hey,Yash.What's up?" Miroku asked.He and Inuyasha had been friends for a year now.But miroku had a habit of being..err...well...a pervert.

"Nothing much, How's it going with Sango?" Inuyasha asked.

"Pretty good...but..". "What did you do thid time you leech?" growled Inuyasha.Sango was a very good friend of Inuyasha.He thought of her as a sister.

Miroku sighed."Well..umm..I kinda..sorta...umm....groped her..But!! it was an accident I SWEAR!!!!" Miroku waved his hands in the air,defensively.
Inuyasha growled and glared at his so called 'friend'."Perv!!! If you as much as GROPE her again, I WILL hurt you! got it!!??" yelled Inuyasha,angrily.

Miroku stuttered a bit and nodded.He then cleared his throat and spoke again."Umm...Sango was wondering If you wanted to go to the movies tonight.She was bringing a friend so there's no need to find a date" said Miroku.

Inuyasha thought a bout it for a second.'hmm...it won't hurt to go out with a girl' he thought."Sure.What time?" replied Inuyasha.


"Umm...about 7:30" answered Miroku.


"Great,I'll see you then" said Inuyasha as he stood up and walked over to the door.But before he left he asked " What's the girl's name?". Miroku turned around and answered " Kagome..Kagome Higurishi".Inuyasha nodded and closed the door behind him.


As he was walking down the street,he smirked. This was going to be easier than he thought.He could use his charm to seduce Kagome.


He smiled."heh! Kagome,you will fall in love with me,even if it's the last thing I do" he said outloud,before disappearing into the shadows.


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Kagome
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Kagome sighed for the tenth time that evening.


" ...UGHH!!!!! I'm sooooooooo BORED!!!!" she screamed, out of frustration.She stood up from the sofa and walked over to the phone.She dialed her friend Sango's number, and waited for her to pick up.

"Hello??" answred a female voice.


"SANGO!!!!" screamed Kagome.

"Oh! Hi 'Gome!" replies Dango cheerfuly."What's up?"


Kagome sighed."I have nothing to do,and I'm bored!" Kagome answered.

"uhh....well...hmm...want me to come over?" asked Sango.


"That would be great! wait..why don't we have a sleepover! besides,we have to go to the movies tomorrow." said Kagome.

"That's a great idea! ok! I'll be there in..half an hour!" said Sango hapily.


" ok! bye!" said Kagome,and hung up the phone. This was gonna be so much fun!.








~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

A/N: ok there! Please don't mueder me!!! >.< . Anyway! as I said before,my unlce had a kidney transplant recently and I was very depressed....and on top of that I had a HUGE!!!! case of writer's block so....yeah! :] . I'll Update soon....hopefully.....^--^;; and if there are any mistakes....I'm sorry about that ^--^;;;.


I want to thank everybody who reviewed.I was very happy! ^.^.I will try to make my chapters longer,but for now,I have to take care of my uncle and stuff..... :]

Inuyasha: Keh! you're just too lazy to type!


Me: .....don't make me go over there....

Kagome: -___-


Inuyasha: keh!!! what ya gonna do 'bout it?


Me: >:] Kagome....


Kagome: Inuyasha....SIT BOY!!!


Inuyasha: Omph!!!! >.<


Me: :] Till next time! ja~ne! =^.^=