InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ VELVET RIBBON ❯ mischivouse monk.......and kirara's change ( Chapter 7 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Chapter 7

"What is it that you desire?" He asked polightly."A friend of mine, has the scar of the Velvet Ribbon." kikyo explained.
"ahh, there is nothing i can do at the present moment....is that twin tail there with you??" he asked pasiently staring at kirara.
"Yes she is.....may i ask as of why you asked?" Kikyo asked sturnley.
"take this with you....it will prove useful for later...give it to her after you leave.." The monk said smirking slightly while handing her a small sack.
"yes thank you old monk." kikyo said and walked away.
(walking back in a forest)
"i don't trust that monk kikyo..should we see wat he gave us??" Sesshomaru said stiffly.
"yes, i think it's a good time to see." Kikyo said starting to open the sack. just then Kirara jumped up and snached the sack and she started to glow.

(back with the other's at the village)
"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" kouga screamed, running for keade's hut....."She's crazy!!! She's trying to kill me i swear!!"
"And is that a bad thing?" Inuyasha questioned in the most sarcazumeus voice he could.
"no." Ayame wispered.
"i mean..who me i wouldn't do such a thing." She said sweetly.
"no i think not. stop accusing the poor girl." sango and keade said together.
"i can't kill you..." ayame said wakling out.. "kagome is unable to help me.....i'm just tourchering you" Ayame laphed....
"Miroku!!!!!!!!!! Miroku!!!!where did you go you lecherus monk??" Sango called.
"Sango, InuYasha, There back....and kirara...she's.........." miroku said popping out of the bushes.
"hi guy's:)!" Kirara said proudly.