InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ VELVET RIBBON ❯ Kagome give's ( Chapter 8 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Chapter 8

"Kirara!! your human!!" sango said at once in tottal confuzion.
"Inuyasha, kirara has changed!!" miroku gasped
"I don't care." inuyasha sighed. he was still over with kagome, but inuyasha being as dence as he is finally clicked in.
"That mean's Kikyo and Sesshomaru are back right?" he asked impatiently.
"Yes, They are back Inuyasha." Keade said slyly.
"What did he say?" Inuyasha asked despretly.
"There's nothing he can do. but he said turning kirara into a human formed deamon might help." Kikyo explained. just then kagome started to scream in pain.
(back in kag's head)
Kagome kill them, KILL THEM!!
NO, NO I WON'T I WON'T. (Kagome started crying) no, no, no, i won't i won't.
(back in the hut)
"i wont, i wont, i won't do it....." kagome started to say out loud.
"What? What wont she do? Kikyo?" inuyasha said highly worried.
"I gess i should tell you, Kagome has the scar of the velvet ribbon, the velvet ribbon is a curse that get's transfered through a family every hundred years. and it's been transfered to her, the one controlling the curse uses a dead important person in there life. they might of used her father. and the person controlling her get's her to do wat ever they please, thje only way to stop it is to kill the person controlling her, she'll give up soon." Kikyo said calmly.
"Ok, Kouga, Miroku, and Sesshomaru, go find the person doing this. i'll stay with kagome, the girl's will help me when she fall's through.
(back in kag's head)
let me show you wat's going on kagome
"it's about time maybe she'll finally die, damn wench."
that was inuyasha......i don't beleive it.....
"now your all mine inuyasha, i can have you in what ever manner i want...."
kikyo?
there is more, but it be to terrible for you to hear
no, no no( said the crying kag's)
then kill them, it's the only way to make it stop kill them kill them
ki
ll them
kill them kill them, i will i will i will.
(at the hut)
"I will, i will, i will....." kagome said quietly
"I WILL, KILL THEM!!!!!" Her eye's poped open, glased with evil.
"Inuyasha...." Kikyo wispered
"Yeah?" he said to her.
"RUN!!!!!" Kikyo yelled as they all took off like bat's out of hell.