InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ VELVET RIBBON ❯ Kagome's rampage and the mystyrious controler ( Chapter 10 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Chapter 9

Kagome was up and out of the hut in no time. the rest of the gange was shooked at the sight of kagome, nobody thaught this possible of the young girl.
"I WILL KILL THEM!! INUYASHA, KIKYO, SANGO, MIROKU AND THE REST OF THEM!! I WILL KILL THEM!" Kagome shouted in tune with another male voice.
"Who was that? Who was that talking with Kagome?" Inuyasha asked Kikyo.
"That's probably her father. She told me once befor that he died years ago. And that she missed him dearly." Kikyo replyed.
"Her father?" Sango said stund. "Yes, i remember her telling me of her father. " Sango looked down and started to slow down as well.
"Sango Don't stop. We have to keep.........Kagome cant follow us all at onece split up. Kikyo and sesshomaru go left, and take rin...." Miroku said.
"OF coarse. Come on Rin." Kikyo said calmly
"Kirara, take Ayame and Sango and go right." Miroku instucted
"Ok ok ok, see you soon." kirara said in an unusually strange happy voice.
"Kouga, you stay hear with me. Inuyasha you keep going strait." Miroku quickly shouted as he and kouga slowed down
"OK miroku." Inuyasha said as he ran off.
"Where are the other, you cant possably expect them to escap me." The possest Kagome Said grining
"No, I'm just giving them time." miroku said. (note to reader keade and shippo stayed in the village hidding)
"Oh well.." Kagome smiled
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
**scene change**
"Do you think that miroku and kouga can handle kagome?" Kikyo asked sesshomaru.
"I don't know but i think we should prepare. Rin Find a spot to hide. Kikyo do you have your arrow's?" Sesshomaru replyed
"Ok loard Sesshomaru" Rin said while hiding in an empty tree.
"I have my arrow's, and i am ready to take her on." Kikyo assured him.
"oh Kikyo....." Kagome's wisperd throuout the forest.
"Kagome, i would prefer not to hurt you but..... what happend to miroku and kouga?" Kikyo asked suspitiously.
"oh them? i was through with them in less time then it take's to squash a bug." Kagome laughed.
" Y..you killed them?" Kikyo studered.
"Oh no, Kagome would never kill her friends, but putting them in serious pain that puts them in an uncontious state she can do." Kagome smiled.
"Why are you talking in third person?" Sesshomaru asked
"Because this isn't kagome talking she just let me take controle over her body. you all know me.....i'm the one you all thaought you killed." A susspitious voice said.
"Naraku!!" Kikyou shouted.
"That's rite but you can't destroy me without harming Kagome." Naraku said laughing.
(in Kagome's head)
naraku? you said you were my father!!!
i know that you wench, but it worked now nothing can stop me
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx**scene change**xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Kagome!!!"San go said confuzed.
"Kagome" Ayame wisperd
"Kag...." Kirara started but had to stop due to haveing been shot buy a blast of energy.