InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ VELVET RIBBON ❯ Naraku's Decovered ( Chapter 11 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Chapter 10

"Kirara! Kirara are you alright?" Sango asked rushing to Kirara's side.
"She's just fine demon slayer!" Kagome laughed.
"Deamon slayer? Naraku!" Sango said devistated.
"Ha! So you've descoverd me, that's just fine. i'll just do you like the other's." Naraku laughed, as he sent a speeding blast of energy as Sango was knocked uncontiouse.
"Naraku? I've never heard of you!" Ayame said.
"That's alright! Take this you pesky demon brat." Naraku exclamed sending a large power blast at ayame, but being the wolf demon of the wind, she dogded it.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx**scene change**xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"INUYASHA!!!" Ayame screamed.
"Ayame? Ayame where are the other's?" Inuyasha asked
"Inuyasha it's kagome, she got them all. she didn't kill them all though. She wont. But it's Naraku! He's Munipulating her. We can't attack her. she might get hurt." Ayame said out of breath.
"Hahaha, So you couldn't let him figure it out on his oun could you, you little demon wench." Naraku smiled.
"I could've let him, but he would of done something stupid, and i'm not little or a wench, you are to call me Ayame. is that clear Naraku?" Ayame demanded as both Inuyasha and Naraku stood there insulted. but soon clicked back into reality.
"Ka....Kagome. NO KAGOME!!!!" Inuyasha cried.
"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"
"Ayame!" inuyasha called.
(inside kagome's head)
Inuyasha?
Yes. Are you prepared to watch him suffer and die?
What? No Not Inuyasha! Never!
To Late
(out side her head)
"I'm coming to get you Kagome!! Just hold on!" Inuyasha charged.
"
Inuyasha." He could hear Kagome wisper.
(In her head)
Naraku! Get out of my body!!!
It's not that simple you annoying brat.
GET
(out side her head)
"
OUT" Kagome shouted shooting Naraku from her body.
"DIE!!" Inuyasha shouted "BackLash Wave!"
"Inuyasha." Kagome whispered weakly, then fainted.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx**scene**xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Kagome slowly opened her eye's to find her self in keade's hut. Then her eye's burst open and she sat straight up.
"NARAKU!" She shouted.
"Kagome..." Inuyasha said puting his arm's around her and holding her close. "Kagome, he's dead. It's okay, every thing is back to normal."
Kagome's eye's filled with tears as she burried her head deep into his chest.
"I'm sorry Inuyasha, I'm so sorry." Kagome cried
"You dumb girl." Inuyasha laughed. "Don't apologise for somthing that's not you'r fault."
"He's right Kagome, Listen to him." Kikyo said smiling.
"Yes," Miroku said.
"Where's Keade, Rin, and Shippo?" Kagome asked sniffling still in Inuyasha's arm's.
"Their out getting herbs for you." Sesshomaru calmly said.
" And Ayame? And Kouga?" Kagome asked.
"Kouga I'm not done with you yet!" Ayame screamed.
"Ayame's out trying to kill Kouga agin." Sango sighed.
"Okay." Kagome sniffled as she pryed herself loose of Inuyasha.
"Kagome, you'r not well yet! Where are you going?" Inuyasha asked worried.
"I can't let Ayame have all the fun now can I?" Kagome giggled.