InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Vow Of Silence ❯ Dare Ya Too ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

DISLCLAIMER!!: I do NOT own Inuyasha and Co.

"..."-->Talking

'...'-->Thinking

*...*-->Writing

GWB--> GRABBED it, WROTE something down and handed it BACK.

WB--> WROTE something down and handed it BACK


Chapter 1, 'Dare ya too'

"Come on Kagome! I bet you couldn't be quiet for two weeks!!" Souta said, trying to bait Kagome on. Lucky for him Kagome took the bait.

"I could too!! It would be no problem at all!" Kagome said rushing to her defence. Souta hid a smirk, one he had seen Inuyasha his hero do all the time.

"Okay then...I Dare you two take a..um..whats it called? Oh yeah! A Vow Of Silence for Two WHOLE Weeks!! No talking whatsoever! You could write things down, but thats it!! Oh and No noises either!" Souta said facing his sister.
'Inuyasha is gonna love this.' Souta thought, 'She won't be able to 'sit' him for two whole weeks.'

"Fine! It's a Deal!" Kagome said shaking Souta's hand.
'I just have to some how not go to the Feudal Aura for two weeks...I wonder if Inuyasha is going to come and get me?' She thought. Well Speak of the Devil they say-

"Oi!!! Wench!! Your LATE!! Get your butt out here now, and let's get going!! We have jewel shards to find!" Inuyasha yelled from her tree outside of her window.

Kagome frowned,
'Darn it!! Um...how am I going to get through this for two weeks?' she thought, she looked at Souta to see him smiling, she narrowed her eyes. She grabbed a pad and a pencil and wrote, then handed it to Souta. Souta took the paper and read,

*You Planed this didn't you? You like Inuyasha better then me huh? You annoying little brat!* Souta's smile grew bigger, of course he plained this, he was tired of his sister 'sitting' Inuyasha, he had watched her do it thousands upon thousands of times. And he was sick of it! Inuyasha couldn't do anything to defend himself, so Souta being the nice little Inuyasha worshipper he is, decided to help him.

"KAGOME GET YOUR BUTT OUT HERE NOW!!!!!!" Inuyasha yelled, he was tired of waiting for her!

"She's coming Inuyasha!" Souta yelled back to the inu-hanyou. Kagome gave one last glare to Souta, grabbed back her pad of paper and pencil, then ran out to meet Inuyasha.

Inuyasha jumped down from his tree branch and glared at her,

"Why didn't you come back, when you said you would?" He asked, she didn't answer.

"I asked, why did you come back, when you said you would?" He asked again a little louder. She didn't answer.

"DARN IT KAGOME ANSWER ME!!!!" He yelled as they reached the wellhouse. He was getting worried/angry that she wasn't answering him. Was she mad at him? Trying to ignore him? WHAT!?

He watched as she jumped into the well and went back to his time, he smiled.
'At least she's back home with me.' he thought happily, and he too jumped into the well and went back to his time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: Yay for chapter one!