InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Vow Of Silence ❯ Sooo, you can't talk? ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

DISLCLAIMER!!: I do NOT own Inuyasha and Co.


Chapter 2, 'Soooo....you can't talk?'[a/n: just picture the little devil horns popping out of Inuyasha's head...muwahahaha]

"Well...SAY SOMETHING!!" Inuyasha shouted at Kagome as he helped her out of the well. Kagome shook her head and pointed to the villiage.

"What? You won't talk till we get there?" Inuyasha asked her. Kagome nodded with a smile. Inuyasha sighed.
'Is she mad at me?' He thought. They headed to Kaede's village. They were about half way to her cabin when a little fluffly thing came zooming out of nowhere and pounced onto Kagome.

"KAGOME!!! I'm soooo glad your back!! Inuyasha has been picking on me!!" The little fluffly tailed thing named Shippo whined, then stuck his tongue out at Inuyasha. Inuyasha's eye's narrowed and he reached for the little fox, but stopped when he saw the stern look Kagome was giving him.
'I'm gonna get sat...stupid little fox!' he though angrly. Truth be told the only thing he did to Shippo while she was gone was hit him about 20 times..thats all!! She didn't have to get sooo angry about it. They walked into Kaede's hut to meet Sango, Miroku, Kaede and Kilala.

"Ah! Lady Kagome! Glad to see that you have returned." Miroku said has he hugged her. Inuyasha watched him to make sure his hands didn't travel anywhere they weren't suppost to go.
'That Monk better not touch her like he does with Sango.' Inuyasha thought. But, Miroku being the perverted Monk he is, started letting his hands wonder down Kagome's back. But stopped when he heard a low growl coming from somewhere. He looked up to see Inuyasha giving him the evil eye. He smiled innocently and let go of Kagome. After Miroku let go of Kagome, Sango stepped up and hugged her best friend.

"It's sooo good to see you again Kagome!!" Sango cheered. She missed her, after all she was the only other girl, besides Kaede around here. Kaede was nice and all..it's just she's older than Sango and Sango liked talking about boys and such with Kagome. And poor Sango has to deal with Miroku and Inuyasha when Kagome left to her time...well, mostly Miroku because Inuyasha always waited in the nearest tree for Kagome to come back. Sango let go of Kagome and sat down. Kagome joined her and smiled at Kaede.

"How are you Kagome?" Kaede asked. The only answer she got though was a smile, and a shrug. Everyone looked at Kagome waiting for her to answer. But to their surprise she didnt answer.

"You said you would start talking when we came to village! So start talking!!" Inuyasha said angrly.
'Why isn't she talking?' He thought.

Everyone watched as Kagome dug into her backpack that never seemed to empty, and bring out a thing of paper and what she called a pencil. They all watched as she wrote something down and then handed to Miroku, since he was closet.

Miroku read: *Do you know how to read?* He looked up to her and nodded. She smiled grabbed back the thing of paper and wrote something down again, then again handed it to Miroku. He Read:

*Good! Okay you can read the next part outloud for everyone to hear.* Miroku nodded and cleared his throat, then read as followed.

"Okay everyone! Um..my brother Souta dared me to go on a 'Vow Of Silence' for two weeks. In other words..I can't talk, or make noised for two weeks. Oh and Dare means something like..he 'bet' me to do this." He finnished with a frown.

Everyone went silent. Kagome looked at everyone to see how they would react.

"Sooo....." Inuyasha was the first one to say something, "You can't talk?" He asked her. She nodded. Then he went back into silence.
'Well at least she's not mad at me!' He thought happily, then something hit him...something wonderful!!

"That also means, you can't 'sit' me for two weeks!!" He cheered. Everyone looked at him. Kagome blinked a couple of times. She totally forgot about the whole 'siting' thing...OH NO!! What was she going to do!! She had to go to school next week and she knew Inuyasha wasn't going to let her. She usually would just sit him a couple of times then leave, but now she couldn't. She grabbed back her pad of paper and quickly wrote down, then handed it to Miroku.

"She's says: I have to go to school in a week." He finnished. He was about to say something when they all heard a chuckle. Everyone looked towards Inuyasha.

"Oh, no, no, no...sorry Kagome. But since you can't sit me, I say what goes around here now. If I don't want you to go back, you can't." Inuyasha said with a smirk.
'Oh Happy Days!' Inside of Inuyasha's head he was having a party. Kagome gapped, then glared at him. She grabbed the pad back and wrote something down, then handed it to Miroku again. Inuyasha frowned,
'Why does she keep handing it to him? I can read too!' He thought angrly.

"She says: Inuyasha SIT!!!" Everyone looked at Inuyasha to see if something would happen. Instead all they saw was his smirk grow into a BIG HUGE grin.

Kagome took the pad AGAIN and wrote down something and handed it back.

"She says: I thought I would see if it worked if I wrote it down...guess not. Well Inuyasha I'm still going to school next week! No matter what you say or do!" Miroku looked at Inuyasha, to see his grin turn into an evil smirk. He was looking at Kagome with an evil hint in his eyes. Everyone saw the look, even Kagome, who was edging her way towards Sango.

"Is that so?" Inuyasha asked, still having the look and smirk. Making Shippo hug Kagome tighter. But Poor Shippo shouldn't have done that. It brought Inuyasha's attention to him. Inuyasha looked at Shippo for a moment having a thoughtful face on. But soon that thoughtful face turned into the most evil-est[a/n: Yes I know it's not a word]look Inuyasha had ever had. They could practically see little devil horn's replacing Inuyasha's ears.

"Well little runt...guess what?" Inuyasha said in a dangeriously low voice. "Kagome can't talk. That means she can't sit me..and that means...you better run fast." He said as he pounced at Shippo. Shippo squeaked and then ran out of the hut at top speeds. Inuyasha forgetting that Shippo was holding onto Kagome, pounced onto her when Shippo ran off. Kagome would have given a surprised 'eep' if it wasn't for the fact that she wasn't aloud to. Inuyasha landed on top of Kagome. He sat up and looked down at Kagome, he smirked, then turned to the other four(Don't for get out Kilala!)and said,

"Leave. I need to talk to Kagome for a minute." The three humans looked at one another, then back to him.

"Um...what if Lady Kagome needs someone to read outloud what she wrote?" Miroku asked.

"Don't worry. I can read just fine. Now go." Inuyasha said looking back down at Kagome. Kagome glared back up at him. Trying to push him off of her. But he wouldn't budge. The four got up and left, taking one last look at Kagome. When Inuyasha could hear them leave and get out of ear shout, he said,

"Now, since you can't sit me Kagome.. I've been wanting to do with for sometime. But everytime I tried you would either sit me or not notice. So now here's my chance, and I'm taking it." He grabbed Kagomes hands and put the over her head, then quickly leaned down and kissed her. Making Kagome who was pushing and glaring at the hanyou stop all of her movements and have her eyes grow wide.

'Is Inuyasha..kissing....Kissing...m-me?" Kagome's thought, trying to put what was going on together.

.......................................¥