InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Vow Of Silence ❯ The way things should be ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

DISLCLAIMER!!: I do NOT own Inuyasha and Co.


Chapter 3, 'The way things should be'[a/n: I feel sorry for everyone..Kagome can't sit Mr. Puppy and he's going to do things HIS way...]

~Last Chapter~

"Now, since you can't sit me Kagome.. I've been wanting to do with for sometime. But everytime I tried you would either sit me or not notice. So now here's my chance, and I'm taking it." He grabbed Kagomes hands and put the over her head, then quickly leaned down and kissed her. Making Kagome who was pushing and glaring at the hanyou stop all of her movements and have her eyes grow wide.

'Is Inuyasha..kissing....Kissing...m-me?" Kagome's thought, trying to put what was going on together.

~This Chapter~

Inuyasha smiled to himself, when Kagome stopped all of her movements. His eye's were closed so he didn't see her shocked look, but he could feel her eye's on him. He could also tell that her entire body was stiff, as if she wasn't sure what to do. He let go of her hands and deepened the kiss. Hoping soon she would kiss him back, instead of just lay there. When Kagome didn't do anything, not even move her arms, he sighed on her lips and sat up. He looked down at her and almost busted out laughing at her face. It was incomplete shock.

"Are you okay Kagome?" He asked. Her mouth opened and if to say something, as her eye's came back into focus. She looked at Inuyasha and closed her mouth. She looked to her side and saw her pad of paper and pencil. She looked back at the hanyou who was still straddling her. She pointed to the paper and pencil and tried to sit up, hoping Inuyasha would get the clue. He didnt. And she sighed. He pushed her back down and frowned. He watched as she pointed to the paper and pen-sill (as she called it), again, then give him a look that plainly said. 'Get Off.' He sighed and got off of her. She sat up and grabbed her paper and pencil. He watched as she wrote something down and then hand it to him.

He read: *Why did you do that?* He looked at her and smirked at the blush he saw on her face.

"Do what Kagome?" He asked enjoying her embarrassment. His smirk grew bigger as her face grew redder. She grabbed back the stuff, wrote something down and handed it back to him.

He read: *Why did you kiss me?*

"Why do you think Kagome?" he asked, she gave annoyed sighed and grabbed the stuff back, wrote and handed it back.

He read: *Stop answering the Question with a Question Inuyasha!! Now answer my question!*

"What was your question again?" he asked and chuckled when she glared at him.[a/n: when she grabs the paper and pencil It'll be GWB! Meaning Grabbed it, wrote something, and handed it back..okay? Okay!] She GWB'ed

He read: *Never mind! Just forget it! Lets go find the others.* As he read she got up to leave. Inuyasha shrugged and followed, grabbing her yellow bag and putting her paper and pencil in it. He smiled, things were going HIS way, and he was VERY happy about it.

~*~*~

The group was walking up in the high mountains searching for the shards. Everyone, besides Inuyasha, was tired. They had been walking ALL day, and not ONCE got to rest. Miroku and Sango tried their best to make him stop, so they all could rest, but failed horribly. All he did was smile and say

"Come on! We just have to make it to the top, then you all can rest."

Everyone grumbled about that, and glared at Kagome. For some reason, they seemed to think it was all her fault! They never knew how much they liked that Kagome could 'sit' Inuyasha! Whenever they looked for shards and got tired, they would send Kagome to tell him to stop so they could rest. He would argue and she would sit him then that would be the end of the discussion! But now!! Now, Kagome couldn't sit him because she made a stupid 'dare' to take a vow of silence, and make them all suffer!! They all shot her another glare, even Shippo! The poor little soul. He knew if he EVER let go of Kagome he would be plumbled by Inuyasha. Inuyasha had told him so, as they first set out. He went right up to him and said in a low voice

"If, I ever see you alone..and I mean ever! I will be on you so fast, that you won't even be able to squeak!" Shippo squeaked and ran to Kagome. And since then he had been on Kagome shoulder.

Shippo gasped when he noticed that he and Kagome were falling foward! She was going to hit the ground. In his mind he was thinking along the lines of 'Abandan Ship!!', but at the same moment he knew he couldn't or Inuyasha would get him. So he decided to be brave and go down with the ship. If Kagome ever found out he was calling her a ship, she wouldn't be to happy. She was weird about her weight. He closed his eye's prepairing to hit, when it never happened. He opened his eye's to see red, then white. He sighed. Inuyasha had caught Kagome just in time.

"Kagome! Are you okay? What's wrong?" Inuyasha asked in a worried voice as he set Kagome down on the ground. Then he quickly dug into her bag and brought out her paper and pencil. She GWB'ed

He Read: *I don't know. I all of a sudden felt dizzy and before I could say or do anything I was falling foward.*

"Whats wrong?" Sango asked, when Inuyasha didn't read the note outloud. Even though she was kinda ticked off at Kagome, she was still worried about her best friend.

"She said, that she felt dizzy and then started falling foward...Are you sick Kagome?" Inuyasha asked her. Though she didn't smell sick, and didn't look sick either. She GWB'ed

He read outloud: "No I don't think so. Just tired and is in need of rest for a while." Inuyasha frowned and looked at her. She gave him pleading eye's and he sighed.

"Okay, we'll rest for a while. I'll go get some water from the waterfall up ahead for Kagome. I'll be back soon." With that said he took off in his demon speed.

Everyone gathered around Kagome to make sure she was comfy and if she needed anything. When they asked, they recieved a smile. She GW and handed it to Miroku.

He Read: *I wasn't really dizzy. I did it on purpose, I knew he would catch me before I hit the ground.* Miroku laughed and handed the note to Sango who read it, then laughed.

"Good one Kagome! I was really getting tired." Sango said with a smile. Kagome smiled back and GWB'ed

She Read: *Your Welcome!*

Shippo looked at the humans. What were they talking about? He had to know so he asked. Sango was the one to answer him. He smiled and hugged Kagome, who patted him on the head.

"Really?" everyone stopped smiling, and froze when they heard Inuyasha. When had he returned?

"Well, since she's not really dizzy, lets get moving again." Inuyasha said. He was annoyed, he was more then annoyed. He was angry! Kagome had lied to him. His woman should know better then to lie to him.(Yes he said 'his' woman) Kagome quickly GW'ed and handed it to him, when he put the water in her bag.(When he left he grabed her water bottle)

He read: *Aw!! Please let us rest more Inuyasha!? We're all very tired! Please let us rest more.* He gave a snort and looked at the others. They did look tired. But he wasn't going to give into Kagome's commands. He was going to teach her not to lie to him. And as her punishment, they were going to get up now and walk to the top of the mountain, where the shard was suppost to be, get it and then walk all the way down again, without rest. He didn't think it was very fair that the others had to suffer with her so he decided something.

"You all can rest! But, Kagome your getting up and walking to the top with me! And we're not stopping!" Inuyasha said. Everyone smiled cept Kagome. She gapped at him. This wasn't fair!! She only pretended to be dizzy so all of them could rest, and now she was being punished for it. And NOONE was trying to help her. She glared at her so called friends, who pretended not to notice.

"Let's go Kagome, we don't have all day." Inuyasha said. Kagome glared up at him, then crossed her arms and closed her eye's, holding her head high. Inuyasha growled.

"Get up Kagome!" He said in a low voice. She shook her head and refused to move. Inuyasha growled in annoyence and picked her up, threw her over his shoulder and started walking up the mountain. At the same moment he put her paper and pencil up his sleeve, just incase he wanted to talk to her, and have her answer. Sango, Miroku, Shippo and Kilala watched as the hanyou took Kagome away. They looked at each other and shook their heads. Poor Kagome..Oh well! They started making camp.

~*~*~

When they were out of eye site Inuyasha took Kagome off his shoulder and set her on her feet, grabbed her arm and started making her walk up the mountain. He didn't say a word and neither did she. Well because she couldn't and he didn't because he knew he was probably going to yell at her if he did.

After a while of walking with Inuyasha's death grib on her arm, Kagome was getting tired. That and her arm was starting to go numb. She pulled her arm, trying to get out of his grasp. Inuyasha growled and held tighter. Kagome pushed him, making him look at her. She put her hands together, one hand reprecenting a piece of paper and the other hand holding an imaginary pencil. She pretened to write something down on her paper hand. Inuyasha got the hint and took the pad of paper and pencil out of his sleeve and handed it to her. The whole time keeping a hold on her and walking.[a/n: he's very talented] She GWB'ed,

He Read: *I can walk on my own you know!? You don't need to hold my arm so tight!* Inuyasha snorted and let go of her arm. Kagome rubbed the part of her arm that he was holding and glared at him. They walked in silence. Kagome was getting really tired, she only got to rest for 5 minutes before he came back with the water.
'Curse you demon speed!' Kagome thought angryly. Sure sometimes his demon speed was a good thing, but right now she didn't like it to much.

Inuyasha glanced at her from the corner of his eyes. She looked really tired and mad. He was having trouble! He wanted to pick her up and carry her up there so she wouldn't have to suffer, but at the same time he wanted her to understand that she couldn't lie to him. She needed to finally learn her place in the group. He was the leader now and thats the way things should be. He smiled to himself. Finally he was the leader! And She wasn't! He frowned. He was only the leader for two weeks and nothing more. After she was done with her vow of silence she was going to sit him hard! He quickly glanced at her. Oh yeah, she was going to sit him hard....he sighed.
'Maybe I shouldn't get her mad anymore...nah. I'm going to enjoy this two weeks! Even though I'm probably going to have a broken back afterwards.' He thought. Kagome looked at him when he sighed and saw that he was smiling! Smiling!!! What nerve! Here she was tired out of her mind and he was smiling! Did he get some sick enjoyment out of her suffering? Oh how much she wanted to sit him. Oh how VERY much she wanted to.
'Stupid little brother! It isn't healthy to worship Inuyasha..' She thought. Kagome was so caught up in thinking that she didn't notice that they had reached the top of the mountain, till she ran into Inuyasha. She looked around.

"Do you sence a Shard anywhere?" Inuyasha asked in an even voice.
'Hmm...he's still mad, that I lied to him. Boy, can he hold a grudge' She thought. Inuyasha looked at her, and she was in the middle of shaking her head no, when she quickly pointed to the left of her. Inuyasha pulled out Tetsusaiga. To the left was a cave, it was pretty big.
'Must be really big demon!' Inuyasha thought as he smiled. Good, he needed to let in angry out on something.

"Demon! Show yourself!" Inuyasha yelled. There was a low growl coming from the cave and they heard movement.

"Kagome go over there and stay out of the way!" Inuyasha told her. She nodded and ran over to were he pointed. They heard another growl and more movement. It was coming! It must be big, because it was taking forever to come out.

Inuyasha held his Tetsusaiga up, ready for the demon. He almost fell over when it came out.

The demon was the maybe 2 inches tall! No wonder why it took soo long! It was actually probably running to the cave entry, instead of walking slow. Inuyasha could tell since the little demon was out of breathe.

"I am...::gasp::..here...::deep breathe::..to fight!" The little demon yelled in a surprisenly deep, low, voice. One would think that his voice would be high pitched and squeaky. Since he was so small.

Inuyasha sighed, great. Just what he needed a small demon with a jewel shard. Here he was ready to fight something big, and he got something smaller then Shippo. He walked over to the little demon and then looked at Kagome.

"Where's the shard?" He asked her, she pointed to her arm. Saying that it was in the demons arm. The little demon pulled out a sword the size of a tooth pick and stabbed Inuyasha in the foot yelling

"You shall die!!"

"Ow! That hurt you stupid little peck!" Inuyasha said. He picked up the demon, pulled out the shard and then threw him back in the cave. When the demon was sailing back into the cave he yelled

"I shall have revenge!!"

"Sure you will..." Inuyasha said. "Let's go Kagome." Kagome nodded and followed Inuyasha down the mountain. While walking down Kagome tripped on a rock and went falling down. Inuyasha caught her and said

"Your clumsy." Kagome shrugged with a smile. Inuyasha shook his head and got down on one knee and turned his back to her.

"Get on, I'll take you down. You've suffered enough." He said. Kagome clapped and jumped onto his back. Inuyasha smiled and then went flying down the hill to the camp the other five had set up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

A/n: Chapter three YAY!!!