InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Vow Of Silence ❯ Oh, Snap! ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
AN: The next chapters are going to be rushed lol. I have to get them out before I start my class. Aw, can you believe this story this story is almost done? ::sniffle:: So sad.. Oh and chapter 9 was, as I said it would be, stupid. I warned you!


My beta-reader went bye, bye so sorry for the mistakes!!


Henna Plant: A henna plant can permanently dye something red. If you smash this plant up when it's dried, it will turn into red powder and if you mixed this red powder with something wet it will turn into a dye that will stain everything. This plant also can be used as a conditioner. This plant as been said, that is can be used to be a natural hair dye .


I didn't exactly follow the rules of the henna plant. I didn't want Inu's hair to be permanently red, so I said that Kagome used some new hair gel that would make it so Inu's hair wouldn't forever be red

Sorry about not clarifying that earlier. Just didn't come to mind that I should have..lol. ::sighs:: Sometimes I amaze myself with my stupidity.



Chapter Ten

Oh, Snap


Kagome just couldn't believe it! Had Inuyasha finally lost his mind? She wanted to push away, but found that she was too stunned to do so. Well that and the fact Inuyasha was still holding her tight. Thoughts were racing through her mind, this wasn't the first time he had kissed her, but it sure the heck was the most intimate one and what was that about revenge? This is what he called revenge?



Inuyasha was still in his little happy thoughts as he held Kagome. Sure this wasn't the way he actually planned his revenge, heck this wasn't even close! He planned on scaring her till she screamed, braking the Vow Of Silence, therefore letting him tell Souta this unless Kagome did as he pleased. Much like he was making her do now, but this time she would be able to talk to him and not do anything to his hair.


He was about to succeed with his revenge when something just came over him and all he wanted to do was hold and kiss her. Instead of holding back these feelings like he usually did, he acted upon them. And man, he didn't regret it. She was the sweetest tasting thing he had ever tasted. He wanted to kiss her again, but was half afraid she would pull away, or knee him. Not something he wanted to test.


Kagome was started to feel a little uncomfortable. He was still holding her and it looked like he was going to let her go. She didn't want to be in his arms right now, she was still semi-mad at him for everything he had done. Sure, she had gotten her revenge and he was a good kisser, but there was still that feeling of anger. But at the same time, there was that feeling of wanting to be kissed again.


I want to be kissed again and then at the same time I don't. Kagome thought, not understanding her feelings. Her thoughts came to a Holt when she felt Inuyasha pulling away. Wait! Part of her mind scream as the other part was thinking finally! She didn't know which thought to act on, the one screaming wait was getting louder as he pulled further away from her. It was like he was in slow motion, as her thoughts were in speed. Deciding to act she brought her arms forward and


Brought him into a kiss; lips to lips, but that was fine with her at the moment, didn't need to rush things, after all.


Inuyasha's eyed were the size of golf balls. Was was she kissing him!? His golf ball eyes looked down at her face, seeing that her eyes were closed somehow clarified that indeed, she was kissing him. He quickly put his arms around her waist bring her closer to him as he closed his eyes. He liked the fact that she decided to kiss him, instead of pushing away or kneeing him, but this whole not moving lips thing wasn't getting anywhere.


Kagome felt his arms wrap around her waist, after about a second she felt his mouth move on hers. Some how she knew he was trying to coax her to move her mouth with his. Again part of her mind screamed don't do it! While the other part calmly replied it's not like it's going to hurt anyone. Taking the calm thought she moved her mouth. She felt Inuyasha smile, making her frown a bit. What was he smiling about?


Ha! Inuyasha laughed in his head. She was going along with his actions. Feeling her frown and not wanting that he decided to try and coax her to let him have access to her mouth.


Why is he nibbling on my bottom lip? Thought a now very confused Kagome. The kiss was going fine wasn't it? Maybe this was a dog-demon thing. Shrugging she let the inu-hanyou to continue the nibbling.


Inuyasha was starting to get frustrated! Why wasn't she opening her mouth? Didn't she get the hint? He stopped nibbling on her bottom lip, thinking maybe she didn't know that one. He had to think of some way to gain access, but what? His thoughts were cut short when they heard screams from two very angry people and a very angry kitsune.


Reluctantly he pulled away from Kagome. She looked up at him confused,


"Um, I think I should take Sango and Miroku down now and get Shippo from Kirara." He told her. Kagome blinked back up at him, she had forgotten that they went missing. So, Inuyasha had this whole thing planned out?


"Let's go." He said as he started walking in the direction one of the screams came from. After a short walked they came across Sango hanging upside down, glaring angrily at Inuyasha.


"GetmeDOWN!" she yelled, sighing Inuyasha walked over and cut the robe letting her down. Shaking her head, and standing up, she swayed a little. The blood had started rushing to her head, so she was a little dizzy at the moment. Shaking her head again, so walked over to Kagome.


"What did he do to you? Hope nothing bad." She asked Kagome, who looked at Inuyasha, blushed and shook her head. Well, that was a funny reaction. Thought Sango, she looked over at Inuyasha, who was grinning slyly over at Kagome.


"What did you do to her?" She asked Inuyasha, who shook his head.


"Nothing" with that said he started to walk off deeper into the forest to retrieve the Monk and Kitsune. Sango and Kagome followed, the whole time Sango was glaring at the inu-hanyous back. They all came into a clearing.


"Why are we here?" Sango asked, looking around.


"For me, lovely Sango." Came Miroku's voice from up above them. They all looked up and saw the Monk swinging back and forth, a rope tied around his right ankle.


"Kagome!" came the squeak of a certain kitsune. "Let me down Kirara!" with that everyone heard a thumb and then before Kagome could do anything, a fluffy thing rammed into her, sending her to the ground with a silent cry.


"Kagome! It was all Inuyasha fault!" cried Shippo. Kagome sat up, holding the kitsune, that soon hide under her shirt when he heard Inuyasha growl over at him.


"Yes, yes. That's all nice. Now get me down!" Miroku yelled. Shrugging Inuyasha went over to one of the tree that had a robe tied around it sliced it, making Miroku fall quickly, but before he landed on his head Inuyasha caught him and set him on the ground.


"May I asked, WHY you did this Inuyasha?!" Miroku said had he tried getting undizzy.


"Revenge." Was all Inuyasha said as he shrugged.


"Revenge? I didn't do anything to you!" Sango shouted.


"You laughed. Just like they did. The only one's who didn't were those two." Inuyasha said as he pointed to Kagome and Kirara.


"Well, she dyed your hair. What revenge did you get on her?" Miroku asked as he pointed an accusing finger over at Kagome, who glared at him.


"Nothing" Inuyasha replied looking over at the now blushing Kagome. It's fun making her blush. He thought, No harm done, in not telling them, just so I can make her blush.


Sango and Miroku exchange glances, it wasn't normal for Kagome to blush like that. What happened between the two?


"Well, I'm tired. I'm going to bed." Sango said and she started heading for camp.


"As am I." Miroku walked after her, soon followed by Kirara.


"Coming?" Inuyasha asked Kagome, who got up and still kept her hold on Shippo, who was still under her shirt. They both followed after the other three.


They group went to bed, with Inuyasha arguing with Kagome, who kept pointing to the round ball under her shirt.


"Take him out then. You're sleeping up there with me tonight." Inuyasha growled, getting tired of the argument. Kagome stomped her foot and shook her head. Rolling his eyes, he sighed,


"I won't do anything to him. Let him sleep with Kirara, Sango or Miroku."


Glaring a little at him, she grabbed Shippo out of her shirt and set him on the ground, then pointed over at Miroku. Getting the hint, (and hearing the growl) he ran over to Miroku and settled down to sleep.


Kagome watched him with a smile, but soon jumped when she felt Inuyasha's arms around waist. She felt her feet leave the ground and soon was up in a tree, with Inuyasha leaning back, bring her with him. Giving off a silent sigh, she settled down and fell asleep in Inuyasha's arms. She was too tired to anything else. Inuyasha smiled and rested his chin on her head, soon falling asleep.




The next day the gang kind of forgave Inuyasha and were on their merry way again, looking for shards. Inuyasha, Miroku and Shippo were up front talking, as Sango, Kagome and Kirara were in the back writing to one another (well not Kirara, she was on Sangos shoulder).


He did that!?


Yep. I think he's trying to keep it a secret though. Not sure why.


And then you kissed him back?


Uh, yeah..


Man, I think you got the worst or best revenge.


What do you mean worst or?


Well, seeing as I don't like him like that, I wouldn't want to be kissed by him.


Oh.. Kagome handed over the pad of paper and her pencil. She looked at Sango, who giggled and wrote something, then handed the stuff back.


Speechless? Just kidding. Did you enjoy it? She read and blushed. Well, actually she kind of had enjoyed it somewhat.


Well.. Her response was cut off when she felt two shards coming fast towards them. Two shards coming fast! That means Kouga! She quickly wrote and handed it to Sango.


"Kouga's coming!" Sango shouted to the guys. Inuyasha automatically tensed. Great, just what he needed. If he tried anything Kagome would cry again. Just as Sango had shouted, Kouga came up in a whirl wind of dust and stopped right in front of Kagome.


"Hello Kagome!" Kouga greeted. He frowned when she didn't answer. So, she still wasn't talking?


"Kagome, what's wrong?" he asked her, hoping to get an answer. He got one, but not from the person he wanted to get it from.


"Nothings wrong." Came Inuyasha sour voice behind him.


"Then, why isn't she talking mutt?" he snapped at Inuyasha. Inuyasha growled and snapped back


"She doesn't want to talk to you."


"And why wouldn't she want to talk to me?" Kouga asked.


"She doesn't like you, now hand over the jewel shards and leave, wimpy-wolf." Inuyasha said, somewhat smugly.


Kouga snorted. There was no way Kagome wouldn't have stopped liking him. He turn his attention back onto Kagome.


"Please say something Kagome." He begged her.


Kagome was at a lose, what was she going to do? She couldn't talk, but.. but she could write! Grabbing the pad of paper and pencil from Sango who was beside her and quickly wrote down something, then handed it to Kouga who frowned.


"I can't read Kagome." He told her. It was her turn to frown. Darn, how was she going to be able to do this. Sango! Handing the stuff back she pointed to Kouga, then the pad of paper. Getting the hint Sango read out loud.


"I'm sorry Kouga, but I'm on this thing called a Vow Of Silence for two weeks."


"Well, that would explain some things." Kouga said.


"She has more Kouga." Sango said, and Kouga nodded, so Sango continued. "I'm sorry about when he came to visit me and I couldn't answer you. Inuyasha had my pad of paper and pencil and wouldn't give them to me. I didn't meant to hurt your feelings if I did." Sango finished.


"No worries Kagome. I now fully understand." Kouga said has he grabbed her hands.


"Let go of her Kouga!" Inuyasha snapped. Just when he thought everything was going fine, she had to start writing to him. Stupid wench.


"No." Kouga replied simply.


"I'm warning you" Inuyasha growled dangerously as he reached for his sword.


"Hold it you two. Kagome has just written something." Sango said, making both boys look over at her.


"She says: 'Stop right now Inuyasha!' and that's all."


Inuyasha sent a glare towards Kagome, who was glaring at him.


"Taking Kouga's side again!?" he yelled. Kagome rolled her eyes and grabbed her stuff, wrote something down and handed it back to Sango.


"Kouga, why don't we talk later when I can actually talk." Sango read.


"Well, actually I was here to tell you about the new body part of Naraku." Kouga said. Inuyasha groaned. He didn't want the group to know about that yet.


"New?" Miroku asked.


"Yep, its name is Michio. Pretty strong from what I hear, and fast." Kouga answered. The group went into silent ponderings. New one? Kagome sighed silently. Great, it's not they didn't have to deal with any other ones.


"Fine you gave the news, now you can leave." Inuyasha said impatiently.


"I will after I say goodbye to my Kagome, mutt." Kouga responded, the turned to Kagome.


"I shall see you in two weeks then. Goodbye." He said as he kissed one of the hands he still hand. Kagome smiled and as he ran away, waved goodbye. She was about to turn to Sango, when she ran into a body. She looked up and saw a very angry looking Inuyasha.


"You let him kiss you?!" He shouted, making her step back a bit. She shook her head and she grabbed her stuff one last time from Sango, wrote something down and handed it to Inuyasha.


He read: On the hand Inuyasha. It was just on my hand.


"It was still a kiss Kagome." He insisted. "And why did you have to write to him? It wasn't like it was going to kill him if you didn't." he handed over the stuff to her to get her answer. As she was writing something down a loud crash, followed by a big shake, made her drop everything.


"What was that?" Shippo asked and he looked around.


"It was me." Came a male's voice. Everyone looked over and spotted a guy as tall as Kouga, who had purple hair and red eyes.


"I'm guessing you're Michio. I can smell Naraku all over you." Inuyasha said as he drew his sword.


"Very good Inuyasha." Michio said mockingly. "No, need to draw your sword. I'm not here to fight."


"You're not?" Miroku asked, ready to fight.


"No Monk, I am not. I'm here for the Miko." Michio said as he pointed over to Kagome, who took a step near Inuyasha.


Snap.



Kagome froze. No, no, she didn't! It couldn't have! She looked down slowly and saw that her foot was on the pencil. Please, just let it be snapped in half. She pleaded. She lifted her foot and almost started crying. The pencil was in fact snapped in half, but so was the point. Stupid she didn't bring a pencil sharpener! She had no way now to communicate with her friends!


"Well, guess what? You can't have her." Inuyasha said, standing protectively in front of Kagome, who was now on her knees holding the pencil in her hands.


"Hmm, is that so?" Michio asked nonpulsed, "I don't see how you can stop me, if you can't catch me." In the blink of an eye Michio was no longer there. Inuyasha looked around,


"Where did he go!?" He yelled


"Right here." Came a voice behind him. Inuyasha didn't have a chance to turn around when he was hit hard in the back, sending him flying forward.


"Kagome!" Sango screamed and raced over to her, "Don't you touch her!" she yelled at Michio. Michio smiled and again in a flash was gone. Miroku watched as Sango was soon slammed into a near by tree. He ran over to Kagome, Sango would be fine. He didn't get a chance to make it two feet, when something slammed into him sending him flying.


Kagome watched in horror as her friend were thrown by an invisible force. She stood up, forgetting about her pencil. She was about to step forward when Michio appeared in front of her.


"Hello. Naraku would like a word with you." Michio said and leapt forward, grabbed her and started to speed off. Kagome's mind raced. Scream for help! They shouted at her. Forgot the Vow of silence! Save yourself!


Kagome was about to scream out when she felt something hit her on the head and then all went .... dark ....



AN: Oh my, did Kagome just brake her pencil? The poor pencil! ::cries:: it live a long life. We shall have a funeral for it later. I'll have Miroku give the eulogy.


-MoonStar18