InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Want You To Remember ❯ Want You To Remember ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 4 with a Spark
saying "feh" doesn't sound right I'll change it to "hn." since all the story have that.

own any of IY and YYh


Pov~

Kagome it couldn't be! I don't believe it,it can't be her. "Kagome, I think you pushed over the limits." "Sorry grandmother." she turned around and...it is her...but, but how...' "This is my granddaughter...Kagome, I think this is the power Koenma had scent." She smiled the same her blue eyes are the same, but held sadness in them. I was in a dazed that i didn't even saw her came up to me."Are you o.k.?" "Kagome!" "Yes that is my na-" I pulled her into my embrace so tightly but not suffocating being with her again makes me wish we could be like this forever.
Pov~

Kagome's eyes were like saucers when she was pulled into Kurama's arm.Everybody stared in shock even Hiei. "Ehem." came Genkai's voice. Realization hit Kagome and she pulled away. Kagome was fully red in embarrassment and turned around quickly. "Kagome this is Kurama." She turned around and was still a little flustered and shook his hand. She felt a shock when she touched his hand. And something like a quick flashback came to both minds. "This is Yusuke, Kuwabara, and Hiei. She smiled warmly at each of them.'What was that just a minute ago.'
you know her?' 'Yeah.' 'Who is she to you?' 'My partner when I was Youko.' 'She's a ningen you fool.' 'I know it's her! The scent of roses and sakura blossom mixed together, it's definately her.' 'She seem to not know.' "It's because of that sorceress spell." Kurama had a bit of tint red in his eyes when he said sorceress.
Hiei you guys coming or not?!" shouted Kagome from a distant. "Hn." they caught up to her by using their demon speed."What were you guys talking about anyway?" she asked Kurama who was beside her. "Nothing really." "O.O.K."

why don't you go change in your normal outfit." "Oh I forgort I was still in this."
you found the energy, what are you going to do now?" Genkai was sipping her tea. "I think we should take her to Koenma!" yelled Yusuke. "Don't yell stupid!" "I agree with Yusuke." said Kurama calmly. 'So I can make her remember.' "What are you guys talking about anyways?" "Kagome we're going to have to take you to Koenma for this is what we were sent for." "Who's...Koenma?" "He is the ruler of the Spirit World." Spirit...World?" Kagome gave off a confusion look.'She looks so cute like that.' (Guess who it is.) "Yes, Spirit World is the entrance for the dead and where they belong." "I see...but i can't go." "WHY NOT!??" screamed Yusuke. Which earned him a book thrown at his head...

FOR THE CLIFFY
Mind wasn't really thinking on what to right So PLEASE REVIEW