InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Want You To Remember ❯ Want You To Remember ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 10of Her Dreams


Kagome stood up, she was wearing a miko, white and red. 'Hopefully Inu yasha won't find my scent, say where is he?' She sat up and went straight to her yellow oversized bag. She took out an oversized dark blue sweater with no zipper. A blue baggy cargo pant and and a white shoe with a blue "V" going across it.
held it in her arm and left outside the hut. No one was in sight, Sango Maroku, and the spirit detective was nowhere. Shipou wasn't there either along with the demon lord. 'Must have gone back to the castle'. "Must had something to do." She whispered to herself. She shrugged it off as she went through the dark, dense forest.
came across a hot spring. She looked cautiosly around the place and sighed, 'Good no ones around.' She took off ehr miko garb and easily slipped into the hot spring. 'Who is Youko?' she asked herself as she looked towards the milkyway sky and the many daimonds that glittered in the blue sky. She closed her eyes and drifted to sleep.
in a dark void, Kagome dressed in her baggy close was standing there. "What, how did I end up here?" She whispered to herself. The dark place started changing place kagome stood there in a forest, it was in Inu Yasha Forest. "H-how did i end up here?" She was in Inu Yasha's Forest standing near the well. She heard noises coming from the trees up above her.
sat Youko and Kagome. She heard was, " Right there the sorceress." Kagome looked to where the demon Kagome had pointed. A woman with a green cloak was walking on a trail.
saw both ran pass the sorceress. 'No, they have to run, the sorceress is chanting a barrier.' Kagome ran between the sorceress and the two demons and yelled, "Stop." they didn't seem fazed. She heard from Youko,"If you don't want to die put down the barrier and let us leave." "Give me back the jewel and your free." was from the sorceress. Youko attacked with rose whip and she was now on the verge of death. Before so, she used her spirit energy and formed a bow and arrow.
went in front of Youko, but the arrow went right through her like she wasn't even there. It had gotton to Youko. Kagome looked frightened. Demon Kagome was beside him, but was not able to move."Kagome run!" Youko had screamed. 'Oh no, what's happening?' The ghostly Kagome put her hand over her mouth as she see's the scene befold her.
heard something that came from the sorceress, 'She's chanting!' she heard,
my last strength,
summon the inside of the demoness purity, to hide her memories
this world, til the day she touched her passed
her into a miko reborn
I curse her to be the Shikon's Protector
my last energy, I summon the power within me, give to her
will be cursed as a demonmiko from this day forword.

looked towards the Demon Kagome, she glowed white and while the wind formed around her. Before Youko's and the ghosly Kagome's eyes, Demon Kagome turned into a human baby in a bundle of black clothe that said her name. Kagome saw Youko escape, 'What is he doing, why is he running?! That coward.' She gritted her teeth as the scene changed. Now she was standing next to the Bones Eater Well.
saw that the Sorceress was fading, she dropped the baby into the well. Blue and pink light surrounded her and Kagome dissapeared through the well.
scene changed once again, Kagome was standing in the deserted darkness. She saw a light from behind her. Before she turned around, she woked up from hearing a noise in the bushes near the hot spring. "Who's there?" 'Not Inu Yasha, please not Inu Yasha. ' She plead in her mind.
turned to face the bushes that was rustling and sank down more to the water until it hit her chin. Her hand was behind her back as a blue light that was hid in Kagome's palm was glowing. "Who ever it is better come out or I'll..." 'blow them up.' she added in her mind.
the bushes again rustle and an orange furball came out, "Shippou..." She sighed and relaxed a bit. The blue orb disappeared from her hand in the water. Shippou took off his kimono and did a canonball in the water splashing Kagome. "Shippou!" She covered her face from the somehow big splash.
title meant the plot of this chapterne
Ch. 10