InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Want You To Remember ❯ Want You To Remember ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 11and Hatred


and Kagome was in the hot spring relaxing. 'What was my dream about?' She narrowed her eyes and thought. 'That Youko is a coward.' She thought and growled to herself. "Kagome-okasan what's wrong?" Shippou heard her growled and had a worried face. "Oh...it's nothing Shippou." she lied and got up. She walked out of the hot spring. Shippou also also emerged, picked up his clothes, and put it on. Kagome put on her blue clothing.
where do you think Inu Yasha left?" Kagome tensed at that name, so she stopped in her tracks. Shippou kept walking and talking about cholcolate. He looked towards his left, but no Kagome. "Kagome-okasan!" He was scared, he looked aroound and spotted Kagome about 10 feet away from him. He ran to her and looked in her eyes. She has the look of distant in her eyes. "Okasan are you o.k?" "Huh?..Oh yeah, Shippou." they continued walking. Shippou had a look of worry on his face as he stood on Kagome's shoulder.
he thought. "Kagome, Shippou!" Sango came running towards them and stopped right in front of them. "Where have you been, your sick remember?" Sango was worried about Kagome. "I'm fine Sango, I need to ask you something. Do you know anybody named Youko?" She shooked her head.
walked back to camp through the dense, dark forest. When they arrive they saw the Spirit Detective and Sesshoumaru's group. Kagome stared at everyone and her eyes went to Kurama. She saw a glimpse of gold in his eyes, silver hair flowing on his back,white tail, white ears, and he was wearing white kimono through . "Youko Kurama!" everybodies eyes widen, mostly Kurama's. "Did you say, Youk-Youko Kurama?" asked Kurama.
blinked and the features that was on Kurama was gone. "Yeah." was her answer. "Woman do you know who is Youko Kurama?" asked Hiei. "Well, he was in my dream with a demoness, and I did have this dream that he ran away from a chanting spell like a coward and left the demoness." Right when Kagome said ran away she looked straight at Kurama her eyes narrowed together and she griited her teeth.
now everybody was in the hut of Keades all drinking tea. Kurama winced when he saw that look that crossed Kagome's face. 'Is she mad?' He asked himself and panicked at the same time. "Coward?" came from Kuwabara. "Yes coward, he ran away from his partner, even though I don't know who his partner was, all I can see in Youko is he is a cowardess demon with no honor." Kurama was really tence on what she said. Now he let his face fell to the ground and seemed guilty.
narrowed his eyes as he smelled something. 'Inu Yasha, demon...' "But don't worry i don't know who Youko Kurama is." Kurama relaxed and then stiffened. He smelled dirt and bones with a demon coming from the forest. Hiei also scent it too.
theirs a demon in the villiage!" They all ran out to see Inu Yasha in his ful demon form. "Rose Whip!" Kurama slashed at Inu Yasha as he started to look towards the Spirit Detective and smiled. "More killing." He ran full force to them and extended his claws, Kagome came out then as she placed a barrier around them. "Inu Yasha, your after me not them!" He laughed evily and again attacked the barrier, it cracked as Kagome lost energy.
was when it broke. Kagome was cut through the chest after the barrier had broken. That took all her energy and now she was cut across the chest. "Kagome!" Everybody yelled at once as they saw Kagome standing there with blood dripping from her chest. Kurama was enraged at what he saw and now he was holding Kagome, bridal style as he had a tint of red in his eyes.
was behind him and was also enraged. Kagome started using her last powers to heal herself and now she stood up and walked away as they all looked at Inu Yasha with anger. Kagome had lost a lot of energy, so she couldn't do anything.
shadow was on a tree. The only thing you could see was an evil smile on the figures face. 'Good, reincarnation, you must die.' The shadow figure was Kikyou, her arrow poised, aiming at Kagome's heart.
arrow flew through the air, going through the group who was fighting Inu Yasha. they saw the arrow. And now their eyes widened in fright as theyb saw Kagome hit with the dark aura arrow in her chest. "Kagome!" was heard from everyone and that was the last thing Kagome had heard.
was in a dark place, before she knew it a purple arrow came past her a white ball that has a naked demoness inside holdind her knee to her chest. Midnight Black hair sprawled everywhere in the sphere. Her eyes closed as she was in a circle in the orb. As the arrow touched the the sphere it cracked, then cracked even more, a bright light blinded Kagome. She covered her eyes and when she opened them, the place was in a field. She an image of herself, but was a demon. The demoness went through Kagome as she was bombarded with images of her as a demoness, everything that had happen in seemingly the demoness life.
realized now, that the demoness was her!
was standing there realizing what had happen. He clenched his fist and his knuckles was pale white. He turned to face Inu Yasha smiling and looked up at a woman who looked like Kagome, but with an evil aura.
started glowing white, wind was everywhere around him, covering from everything in the world. A light blinded everyone that was with Kurama. The light disappeared showing Youko Kurama with an angry face. "You will die." He said slowly as he extended he looked towards Kikyou. All sort of deadly plants started surrounding behind him and charged at Kikyou. "Ahh!" She was peirced through the chest as Kagome was. "Kikyou!" Inu yasha ran towards her and grabbed her before Sesshoumaru slashed at him with Tokijen.
walked towards Kagome where Sango, Shippou, Miroku, and Kirara could be seen. "Kagome..." He whispered. He kneeled down and picked her up from Sango with tears striked face looking at her friend bloody body. Kagome was on Youko's lap, her dark blue sweater was now covered in dried red blood. "Kagome, you can't die." His eyes widened even more.
Kagome was in a field, seems like she doesn't want to go back. "Kagome, you can't die." She heard as a light beamed at her. She disappeared through that.
body pulsed on Youko's lap. Everyone stared at it, and Kagome's body floated up in the air. A bright blue light covered her and wind had started to form around her. Everyone covered thier eyes and when they opened their eyes, standing in front of them was a smirking demoness. She had black raven hair that went down her knee, black tail was around her waist, she wore dark blue kimono. Had black ears on top of her head.
hand was across her chest. "Who are you and where is Kagome's body?" Sesshoumaru stared at the demon in menace. "what are you talking about I am Kagome, Fluffy-sama." she leaned forward and Sesshoumaru sniffed and , "Kagome!" She smirked. Everyones eyes widened at what The western Lord had said.
a cold voice was behind Sesshoumaru. Youko walked in front of her and she only growled. "Coward." She growled. Youko didn't respond, instead he embraced her, "Kagome, my Kagome." He said. She stiffened and was surprised he hugged her and was still in stupor, until she realize what had happen the day she was cursed to be a demonmiko.
tried to push him away, but he didn't budge. She created ice in the palm of her hands, shaped as a knife and put it towards Youko's neck. "Let me go or die." She said in a menace voice. He did as he was told and that instant Kagome was in a blue blur up the tree. "Youko, i will never forget the day you became a coward and left me to fend myself, I HATE YOU!" with that she disappeared once again.

finally revealed her true form. Review and tell what you think.

Ch. 11