InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Want You To Remember ❯ Want You To Remember ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 12

ran swiftly through the forest, black hair flowing right behind her. She jumped from trees to trees, her royal blue eyes narrowed in anger. 'That bastard and to ever think that I had lo- No I will never admit that...he's a coward.' She gritted her teeth at the rememberence that he had ran. 'I hate those kind of person...cowards.'
stopped in a clearing and her eyes was a tint of red and she bent her fustration on the trees in the clearing. "My, my you haven't changed have you." A male figure wearing black, had black wings on it's back was smiling at Kagome. Her eyes widened, "Kuronou-oniisan!" She ran and hugged him full force making them tumble over.
have you been doing Kagome-imotou?" He said. They got up off the forest floor dusting off fake dust. "You finally decided to show up huh?" She asked while grinning showing sharp white teeth. He chuckled to himself, "Why, where is our dear old friend Youko?" Kagome growled at the name. He raised an eyebrow. "I always see you with him. "That's the reason you left us."
course not Kagome-chan, what ever made you think that." He said smirking. "Easily, you always seem to be pissed off everytime we both barge into your business." They love eachother as brothers and sisters.
guess I had always showed it." He chuckled low in his throat. The twig snapped from their left and they turned to what ever it came from. "Who's there?" Kuronou asked dangerously. Kagura came out of the clearing holding her fan that was covering half her face. "What do you want Kagura?" Kagome asked with venom dripping every word. "I came here for an offer to you miko Kagome." "Miko Kagome?...Have I been missing something Kagome-imouto?" He looked at Kagome and his eyes saw lots of power radiating from her and not just demonic.
now I see your not just a puny weakling miko, but a demonmiko, how intruging." came Kagura's voice. She smiled evily. "Just cut to the chase Kagura." Kagome snapped making Kuronou look at her interested on why their talking about. "Kagome, your going to explain every single detail about this to me when this 'offer' is finished. He flew and disappeared into a black portal. Kagura looked with interest, "Where might I ask did he went off to?"
would I want to tell you?" 'Because I'm wandering the same thing.' She added in her mind. "So, what is your offer?"
give you the secret of Naraku's weakness." "There's gotta be more to this." Kagome stated the fact and crossed her arms over her chest. "Why good observation, there is one thing, your group have to get me my freedom." Kagome's black tresses flowed with the wind as a long erie quite washed over the two. "Tell me, how do we get this 'freedom' of yours and I might even consider."
eyes narrowed at Kagome's taunting. 'She changed that's for sure, more sly in a way.' That was her thought. "Is to get the heart Naraku held in his possesion." was the simple answer. "Hmm...maybe we'll do just that." Another long silenced passed them. "We'll do it and I give you my word for it as well." Kagura hid a smile behind her fan. "His weakness is when he turns human in the same day Inu Yasha does."
another." Was Kagome's answer. "Why not this one?" Kagura was overly confused as why something this simple and she won't comply. "It's a cowardly thing to do and what I hate most is cowards." She looked straight at Kagura's pink eyes. And that was when Kagura could see the hate in her royal blue eyes, not all directed to Naraku, but to another as well.
is one...his weakness is Onigumo's heart that yearns for Kikyou, you just have to taunt about killing Kikyou and hold her in your possesion to make it work." Kagome gave an evil smirk, "I'll consider that." Kagura took out her feather which transform real huge and flew away with it. Kagome looked up to where she had gone.
how'd it go?" Kuronou came back through the black portal. "It went real swell."
did you become a demonmiko Kagome-imouto, I heard you despise their kind." They walked through the forest to back to the villiage where she ran from. "It all happen when me and Youko tried to steal the Shikon No Tama, that was when i found out he's a coward." Kuronou raised an eyebrow at her statement.
you mad at him, or do you hate him?" She stopped dead in her tracks, 'Is this just a minor tantrum or do I really despise Youko?'
Kagome whats wrong?" Kuronou was in front of her, shadowing her. "I hate him..." It was barely audible but Kuronou had heard. 'Youko what ever you did, you better apoligize...'
didn't talk after that little conversation.
An orange furball came flunging at her arms. "Shippou?...Where are the othe-" "Kagome!" A white blur came and had Kagome in Youko's arms. That instant Shippou jumped to where Kuronou's shoulder was.
again stiffened and realized the person who embraced and narrowed her eyes. "Youko...let...me...go." She said deadly. Kuronou stared in amusement playing across his face. 'Youko's in for it now.' He smirked.
last chance Youko." She whispered in his ear, but he didn't comply, he just had his grip tighter. "I warned you..." She formed ice the shape of sword and swung it at Youko, but luckily he jumped straight in the air into a tree. Kagome narrowed her eyes at him. "I hate you Youko!"
didn't show it, but he was hurt on the inside. Kagome charged at him, she held the hilt and pushed her katana straight for his abdomen. Kuronou had never saw her this angry before in his life. they were moving in blak and white blur. "Mister what's your name?" Shippou asked from where he was at on Kuronou's shoulder.
my name is Kuronou and yours little guy." at hearing the name Youko stopped in his track and had the look of distant in hi eyes. He didn't notice the sword that went through his chest as blood ooz out of the part, he fell on the ground with the ice sword sticking front and back of him.
eyes went wide, "Kagome, I think you went too far!" He yelled. He ran to his friend and Kagome still had the look of defiance in her face, but there was a tint of worriness. "He's faking it!" she yelled from above the tree...

it might be off but it's my story

Ch. 12