InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Want You To Remember ❯ Want You To Remember ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 13thing to hate is Love?

bent to down to Youko with one knee and rested his head there. "Kagome, I thinmk you did went to far." He whispered. He looked down on youko's body to see blood drip from the ice sword which was created by Kagome. "Kagome! You better come down here!" He looked at her and all he could see was her turning to look off the other way. 'She's too stumborn.'
do you think Youko will be alright?" Again he looked at his friend and touched the iced sword, but his hand was burned. 'Damn, does she really meant that she hate Youko?' He had eyes that was filled with worry and again he looked towards Kagome, but she was not there.
picked Youko up with one of his shoulder and Youko had an arm around his neck trying his best not to touch the sword that was in Youko's chest.
Shippou do you know where we can find help for our friend here?" Shippou was on Kurouno's other shoulder. He jumped down, "I'll lead the way." the little kitsune ran in a furball and Kurouno was running in the same pace as he which was very slow for him. They stopped at a villiage where the could see the spirit gang out of a hut.
get away from that demon!" Sango had a hand on her Hiraikotsu and was ready if the demon tried to attack. Miroku with his purple prayer beads, Sesshoumaru had his hand on his hilt, Yusuke with a pointed finger, Kuwabara had his spirit sword out, and Hiei just stood there looking bored.
wait! don't attack, Kagome-okasan knows him!" "You can't trust people that easy Shippou." stated Rin who had just came from the hut as well. "Hn, he's Kurouno, fox is on his shoulder right now." came from Hiei. He ran in a black blur to face with Kurouno and came back the same way in fron tof the hut. "Guess I'll be leaving for you to heal my friend, I'll be off looking for Kagome now." He bowed and left with a black blur up the sky towards Kagome's scent.

was walking in the forest with her own thoughts, 'Should I go back...nah, he's faking it, that's it. Faking it!' She smiled, but still had a tint of worriness in her eyes and a great guilt in of her.
A harsh voice was directly at Kagome as she looked up to see Kurouno with a face barely can describe. There was too much emotions in those eyes Kagome looked the other way. Fair, disappointment, anger, and worried came from Kurouno. He ran right in front of her with the look of more disappointment in his eyes.
back there and heal him." He pointed towards Inu Yasha's forest straight to the villiage. "He's probably faking it Kurouno, Youko is that strong I doubt he's too stuborn to die." She mummbled with a little sarcastic in her voice. "Kagome, the sword can't be taken off." He said with a sigh. "W-what do you mean?" She looked straight at him with disbelief in her eyes. "When we spar he alwasys manage to take my sword out."
afraid your miko power boost it making it seal to Youko until his death." "Your lying!" She screamed at him and Kurouno winced. "No I'm not." He whispered. Kagome cold feel the guilt growing. "So what, I still hate him." She brushed passed him and kept walking to an aimless goal. 'Yeah, that's right I hate him.' "You know Kagome-imouto, the closest thing to hate is love...think about it..." He took off after that talk.
looked back, but he was already gone, 'What does he mean by that?' She was in a black blur to somewhere faraway from anybody, as she ran with her hair swiftly flowing her thoughts, 'love?' She furrowed her eyes together, 'hate...'

how come we can't take the sword out?" asked the real worried Shippou. Each time they even try to touch it, they get shocked, but for demons they get blown away to the far wall.
don't know Shippou-chan." Keade was looking for other wounds and was trying her best to clean the wound, but it was hard since the blood keep flowing down. "Tell me Shippou-chan, who inflicted this wound upon him?" She looked towards the young kit while trying her best to stop the blood to keep coming. "It was Kagome." "Then find her, she's the only one who can take it out." With a nod he left quickly out of the hut.

brat! where are you going?" Yusuke and the others was outside the hut waiting for news of their injured fox. "I'm looking for Kagome!" He yelled as he kept running as fast as his little paws able him to. He disappeared into the forest tracing Kagome's scent. 'Kagome, where are you?' thought back on what Keade told him, 'Then find her, she's the only one who can take it out.' He furrowed his eyes together and charged once again. "Kagome!"
write cliffies I know so sue me. (kidding)

Ch. 13