InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Want You To Remember ❯ Want You To Remember ( Chapter 14 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 14

Kohaku Returns, Then Left

Shippou made his way through the forest looking for a certain demon. He obviously doesn;t know the dangers. "Kagome!" He shouted. He stopped to catch his breath. The bushes of where he's at started rustling. A huge demon came out. It was a lizard demon with creepy looking green skin and red eyes. "Ahhhh!"

The orange fur ball ran far away, but the demon kept chasing, "My dinner won't get away from me that easily." It said as it ran after Shippou was really out of breath, "Okasan!" He shouted. the demon that was gaining fast laughed. "No one here can help you now little-" He stopped in his track as he felt pain in his abdomen. As he looked down, he saw his green blood oozing out from it and an ice sword was sticking out.

Shippou stopped as well and saw the demon falling. 'Huh?' His eyes widened at what he saw, "Okasan!" Her latchedhisself onto her stomach and had a death grip. "Shippou-chan, why are you out here in the first place, shouldn't the others be here?" She asked and held him.

"Okasan, please go back and take your sword out of him." Shippou sobbed on her dark clothes. "who are you talking about?" "Youko...please take it out of him." He looked up at her with pleading eyes. "Shippou, shouldn't he be able to take it himself or did he turn weak?"

"He's not weak!" He shook his head to emphasize it, "You used some miko powers in it and it is stuck to him, kasan do it for me...please..." He sobbed and sobbed on her. she sighed and walked through thte forest letting him wet her outfit. Kurouno masked his scent as he saw Kagome walk back to the villiage. He smirked, 'Little guys her weakness.'

"Shippou, I'm only doing this for you." "Zzzzzz...." "Shippou?" "Zzzzzzz..." She shook her head and looked down at the adorable cub, 'I'm only doing this for you musuke(I think that meant son).'

When she was back to the villiage, everybody was shocked to see her. "Kagome-chan!" Sango latched on to her with a tight hug and Kagome returned with a satisified smirk. Shippou slept peacefully in her arms. "I'm glad to see you too, Sango." She said. "Where's Youko?" She looked at the rest and they pointed in the hut.

She went through and saw Youko lying there on the mat, almost dead and Keade trying to clean his wound. "Keade." She said softly. She sat next tot he old woman nad put Shippou down next to her. He gently touched the ice sword and it disinegrated. She put her hand on Youko's chest and everything that was wounded on him, healed.

"He's going to wake up soon." She stood up and made her way to out of the hut. "Kagome-san, do you forgive him?" she nodded slowly and left. Keade smiled at the Shippou on the snoozing away and Kagome's answer.

"Kagome walked out of the hut, "I'm going to take a bath, coming Sango?" The two gathered their things and headed into the forest. And over her shoulder she yelled, "Miroku, Kuwabara, if I catch you spying, you two will experience ice aged." There was a thump after that. Sesshoumaru went to them and dragged them both back.

"Kagome-chan are you truely a full fledged demon?" they were resting in the hot spring. She nodded. "What happen that made you human?" Kagome looked at Sango, "It was by a sorceress, she cursed me to turn into a demonmiko...and I despise miko, but now I'm one of them." Kagome closed her eyes and shook her head in shame. Sango laughed lightly.

Suddenly Kagome opened her eyes, "Sango go deeper in the water." she did so. Kagome's hand was slowing blue and turned into a water sword then completed to an ice sword. Water surrounded her and it grabbed hold of the ice sword. She waved to a tree that was near by the hot spring. Sango gasped.

The water picked up something white and out came Kanna with her mirror. "And, what do I owe Naraku's incarnation a visit?" Asked Kagome sarcastically. Water formed arounder as she came out of the hot spring she wore a light blue kimono that was sleeveless with easy to move in.

"Or did you just came to stalk me?" Kagome had a glint of red in her eyes. she then turned to the other tree, "Kuronou you pervert, get your butt down here." A black blur came from the tree and out landed Kuronou. "Sorry Kagome-chan, just couldn't help it." He chuckled lightly.

Kagome glared at him. "Sango I think you should get dress." She looked from her shoulder as water started to surround Sango. She got up and quickly put on her exteriminate suit. And had her Hiraikotsu strapped to her back. Sango was now beside Kagome ready to attack when need be. "Kanna, I beleive...maybe we should kill you now." Before the sword stabbed Kanna a little boy with freckles and black hair tied into a high ponytail with a green exterminating outfit stepped in front of Kanna.

"Kohaku!" Sango screamed and was about to run to them and before so she was stopped by Kohaku, 'I knew Naraku would do something like this. "I'll make a deal with you Kanna...you give Kohaku back his soul and your free." Kagome glared coldly at her.

'Kanna, come back here and listen to her, I have another plan set up.' 'Yes Naraku.' She nodded and a white object float out of her mirror and went in Kohaku as he fell unconcious. The water around Kanna came back to the hot spring and she disappeared. Sango ran over to Kohaku once she was gone.

"Did you need something Koronou?" Kagome asked. "Still be able to manipulate water like your father." A sword came flying at him once he was done taunting. Luckily he dodged. "how many time do I say you ever speek of my faher again, you will face the concequences.

"Kohaku, wake up...wake up!" Sango had Kohaku on her lap and shook him. "Ugh...Sango...Sango!" Kohaku latched onto her and had tears spilling out of his eyes. Kagome looked at them with sympathy. she went to them, "I think we should go...come on." she led the way back to the hut while Koronou went back into his black portal where ever it is.

They all sat silently in the hut, the only thing you could hear is Shippou's "Zzzzzz." "Sango, why are you with demons?" He asked cautiously. "It's o.k, there friends and Kagome over there is half miko, so their all in our side."

Youko began to stir of where he's at also Shippou who was on Kagome's lap. "Kagome-okasan!" He hugged her right away. "Shippou, I think you should go back with Sesshoumaru-niichan and Rin-chan to train more o.k?" she gave him a warm smile as he hugged. She looked at Sesshoumaru with pleading look then looked at Kohaku, 'Hmmm...' "Hey Sango, I think Kohaku should go as well."

Sango looked at Kagome, obviously confused. "I mean to say...he should get more training." "But-" Kohaku tried to protest, but Sango voice came in, "I think you right Kagome..." She faced Kohaku. "You should go."

"Come." Sesshoumaru walked out of the hut followed by the cheerful Rin. "gom on Shippou." He still didn't let go of her. "Shippou." she scolded and tried to take him off, but he didn't budge, he just shook his head. "Not leaving anymore." Yusuke went over there and startd graabing him off, to only get his hand bitten. "Hey, you little brat that hurts." He stuck his toung out.

"Shippou!" She said harshly. He finally went off and started walking out of the hut with his head down. "Kohaku, go." He nodded and walked off. Awhile later Keade went to clean off Youko's wound. Sango ran out of the hut and waved out at the red cloud to Kohaku, "We'll meet soon!...i promise!" She wipped the tears away.

Kagome came out moments later when Sesshoumaru and the others were gone, "I'm only doing this for the best Sango." she put her right hand and put it on Sango's left shoulder which she instantly embraced Kagome in a sisterly hug. "I know Kagome...I know, I hope we make this out alive Kagome and defeat Naraku." Kagome nodded a 'yes.' and smile sympathetically.

"Hn." They turned around and Hiei was standing there. "The fox is awake." And with that he went back inside followed Kagome and Sango...

~~~

Sry so short

~~

End Ch. 14