InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Want You To Remember ❯ Chapter 15

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 15
own


Youko whispered. He gulped in the sight of her. He had never seen the cheerful Kagome this cold before, especially towards him. He sat there on the mat looking at her and she stared back at him with her cold eyes, "I'm sorry." He whispered. So no one heard but demons.
looked away once she heard that, 'I'm not going to forgive him, Youko...I'm not hurt because you abandoned me...is other things you said to me when I wasn't looking.' She though sadly. Shaking her head, she looked at Yusuke and Kuwabara arguing, "Would you two stop it? it's quite irritating." She said through frustration, 'Oh almost forgot...' "Kuronou!" She yelled.

in the forest, a breeze went through the bushes as a black blur past huts and stopped abruptly in front of Keade's hut. He walked in calmly with his smirk placed on his face, "Hey Kagome, you called?" He waved his hand towards everyone. they just looked at him, Youko was surprised, but went back to his old expression, "Kuronou?"
Youko it's me." He said, "I kinda found out you needed my help...actually King Enma send me." He said.
Enma?" Came from the detective except Hiei was just surprise, but of course remained calm, "H-how can he send you...when your not even dead?" Asked Yusuke.
actually I was because I was in that one incedent with Youko, remember I was dead." He said to Youko.
but didn't I heal you Kuronou?" Kagome broke the eerily silence that was just in in the room.
and no." Now everyone was confused at his answer, "Okay, you did brung back my soul to my body, but the reason I left you two because I made a deal with King Enma." they started to listen, more contently, "I made a deal with him to be a Spirit Detective so he can make fate do something." He said.
would be..." Asked Kagome suspiciously.
that's the problem, I am not allowed to tell, so if I do, it will never happen and it already did, but I could tell you when it is time." People looked at him, still confused, "It's something about you Kagome." She glared at him hard guessing what he had done.
be something other than 'that' that I'm thinking.' Her hand tighten on her arm as it was crossed over her chest in an arrogant way. ears twitched all of a sudden, then her blue aura went blazing from her as everyone felt it, "Kagome-chan?" Asked Sango looking at her worriedly.
and there is Inu Yasha and Kikyou with him." she growled and furrowed her eyebrows. Im a blue blur she was out of the hut and near the well. Miasma covered the surrounding as she covered her nose, "Naraku, come out you coward!" She screamed.
I see the miko had changed into a kitsune, how interesting." He was in full view, not in a baboon pelt. Kagura and Kanna by his side.
been this way, you sick bastard." She growled clenching her fist, "So this is your true form and no puppet." She furrowed her eyebrows. "I did not came here to fight, all I want is the Shikon no Tama and..."
She heard her friends call her from afar. She eyed him making his smirk grow wider, "Spit it out!" She screamed. By now everyone stood side by side with Kagome. Sango with the Hiraikotsu, Miroku with his wind tunnel, Yusuke aiming his spirit wave, Kuwabara holding his spirit sword, Kurouno who stood there in an arrogant way, and Youko exactly next to Kagome.
else do you want." She phrased each word letting everyone hear.
you brought extra help I see, well, two human and three other demon." He eyed her and she glared.
see, this demon or hanyou is the cause of all the suffering that was done in the past...why is it Kagome have to face, I can see why she is angry.' Kuronou thought, "Naraku, so you are the cause of everything the group has and to just get the Shikon?"
new demon I see, your one of intellegence , but all of you will not defeat this Naraku." One flick of his wrist a hoard of demon came from behind him and went charging into the group, "All I want is the Shikon and you, demon-ness Kagome." He said.
the last statement surprised everyone, Youko hissed in anger.
I want you as miko Kagome, the reincarnation of Kikyou, then I had just wanted you, the average girl, now I want you, the demonness Kagome." Youko and Kagome shook in anger.
in your life time!"They both screamed and lunged at him. He used his miasma to make them stop and cover their nose, "Kanna, Kagura." They both stepped forward.
eyed Kagome and she understood, "Blades of wind!" She purposely aimed the ground at her feet and Kagome jumped forward, but instead of landing across the feild she came forward behind Kagura and stepped and jumped on her shoulder, then did a front flip towards Naraku with her arms spread out.
he could get away, she held on to his neck tightly and spin around there to his back. Holding him like that she used her miko powers and her hand went straight to his heart. She could feel two within it, 'One must be Kanna.' Naraku couldn't move as he was paralyzed. He closed her eyes and she could see one that glows purple, one white, and one red.
concentrate harder and she reached for the white and red, grasping it she pulled it out slowly making him gasp as he could feel it suck out of him. Too bad, her paralzing spell had worn off.
spun around quickly to face her and she jumped backwards on the ground, holding two orbs in her hands, "Not even YOU are loyal to your comrades, pathetic." She spat, "I despise you, for Sango, Miroku, and yes even Inu Yasha and Kikyou."
panted as he could feel himself weaken, 'Must leave.' He quickly ran out of the area.
fell on her knees as she could feel the poison that came from Naraku. His inside, once she touched it, she was poisoned, "Damn." Her lips was purple and she sweat harder, and it was blurry for her. Her friends came quickly towards her and she fell unconscious in Kurama's arm who transformed back to Suichi, "Kagome." He whispered.
was many gashes on everyone as they fought. Kurama's arm was bleeding, it trailed down his hand dripping as he held Kagome with one arm. Yusuke and Kuwabara came with each other holding to one shoulder as they clutched, Kurouno was limping his way through. Sango was clutching on her boomerang and Miroku with his staff. Hiei was already there.
poisoned." Said Kurama.
Kanna and Kagura came up to them and everyone was on their gaurd right away.
don't hurt them." Came Kagome as her eyes was opened mid-way, "they just wanted to be set free, Kagura, as wind, and Kanna, wants to be with her sister." Explained Kagome, "They are two birds that want to set free, let them leave."

Kagome forced herself to set up completely, "I will help them."

what she's gonna do

Ch. 15