InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Water Falls of Blood ❯ Chapter 2

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Recap:
Blistering screams in the distance were heard and followed by a maiden with celestial powers.




I will make you yearn for death then fulfill your desires by killing you.” suddenly lashing out with a whip.


He sneered “You are nothing but a toy to her, a toy. She is the one who revealed who you were, betrayed your identity to me.”

Back to the story....



With that he once again took his leave towards the dirt path. Leaving the now unconscious hanyou attached to the whipping post battered. When Kagome lost all of her thought processing abilities and became dumbfounded. Her mouth slightly open till a fly buzzed near her mouth. Quickly departing from her dumbfounded state she shut her mouth and started to reminisce what had just happened. Contemplating that Naraku was responsible for the screams that came from this bloody mangled half-breed. The miko glanced at the tattered body.

How sickly she thought of him. She detested, loathed, and hated him. Her previous memories of his kindness were thrown in the wind along with her sister Kikyo, his beastly bitch. Those bittersweet memories were chunked and replaced with the echoes of Naraku’s ruthless words. Innocence and trust now crushed she waited for the opportune time to plot and to find out why this had happened. Though when or if she ever truly found out why this was happening the screams, words, and sounds of the whip whistling through the air and tearing that mans flesh would never be forgotten. Forgiven but never forgotten…

A determined face set, she gradually stood. As she started to walk around the Gobokin, a ghostly glow was surrounding her, Kagome, from her anger and despair; her emotions making her mystical powers to act up. She whispered a silent prayer to any god out there and cursed them all for playing with her life so ruthlessly. Why she cursed them, for letting her witness what had just happened. Each step she took into the clearing a memory of her old happiness haunted the miko. Not even bothering on picking a path that steered away from the pools of blood she let silent tears streak down her cheek. Subconsciously biting her bottom lip till it resembled a battered tomato, she reached out and touched his bloody carcass, blemished with many lash marks from his brutal punishment. Her pale tear stained face stared before bowing down, her captivating sapphire eyes never leaving is mutilated body from under her ebony bangs.

Clasping her hands together she chanted a spell to heal his wounds. However, she new she would have to take care of him after. Even though he was a half-breed he would still be weak for two days or so from emotional and physical pain. During this time she would commit her self to fix the wrong her family had bestowed upon him so ruthlessly. And she would find out the story behind this thing, having no better words to name it.

Nausea once again kicked in. Kagome pulled a jagged silver dagger from inside her hakama. Kneeling on the ground not oblivious or just not caring of touching the blood she cut the rope binding the man’s feet to the wooden post. Then standing up on her tippy-toes, she clumsily slashed his hand bindings till they too came apart and released him. Unfortunately for her he fell atop of her, efficiently squashing her and drenching her.

‘Fuck’-one simple word describing her predicament that repeated in her mind till she realized how heavy he was.

‘I’m goanna have to somehow roll him off of me. Jesus, for someone half-dead he sure weighs A LOT!’ thought Kagome lying under the unconscious hanyou.
Pulling her arm form between her body and his would have been easier if she didn’t have a jagged knife in her hand. She tugged five times before she got it out. Without, thankfully, adding another mark on the man’s back.

“Yuck” she said aloud as she hopelessly tried to get the man’s blood soaked hair out of her mouth.