InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Water Falls of Blood ❯ Chapter 3

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Story: Waterfalls of Blood
Chapter three:Youkai Dreams

“In our mortal lives, the gods assign a proper time for each thing upon the good Earth.”
By Homer


Pushing herself up by the use of her hands, she got up to her feet. Brushing off her black and silver garment hakama she starred down at the now fully healed Hanyou.

Starring upon his luminous face for the first time, shock was etched all over her pretty face. Realizing just how handsome he was.


The eerie likeness of him and the ruthless Tai-youkai, whom ruled the western lands, not escaping her shrewd mind as she looked over his well-toned, blood covered upper-body.

She shook her head to rid her mind of the hanyou who held claim to her thoughts

Sighing she pondered her options of how to clean him.

Her senses betrayed her as she failed to notice the slight twitching of certain silver ears belonging to her awakening patient…


"Maybe I could somehow get him to the river and clean him there..." Kagome thought aloud. Albeit, she realized the faulty in her plan as she recalled Inuyasha's immense weight.



"Well, maybe I can get a wet cloth, and clean him up a bit. That might even be easier... Unless he wakes up...that would be hell.”



‘I feel like crap. What happened?’ Inuyasha frivolously thought as he lifted his heavy eyelid



His ears now in motion he heard some ranting close by, in fact right next to him. He picked a familiar scent from the person making the racket, Kikyou’s scent. Deciding to play dead he kept his eyes shut.(what a good puppy)



Looking at an ‘Unconscious’ Inu-Yasha, she finally noticed his ears’ movement.
‘Oh god his ears are moving… (He looks like a puppy…^^, I’m pathetic back to the story)’ thought Kagome. Whilst she carefully inched towards the hanyou who was playing dead, her pristine ebony hair swaying and shining behind her, and her sapphire eyes sparkling with curiosity and slight fear.



Kagome picked up a twisted oak twig from the ground. She continued her path towards Inu-Yasha. With her mind set in poking him with the twig in her hand, Kagome got with-in poking-range of her new victim. She reached out with the twisted twig and poked him slowly at first then poking him faster and harder. Until a pale hand with claws snagged the stick out of her hand roughly causing red marks to appear on her dainty hand.



Pulling her hand back to her side she let her mouth hang slightly open forget what had happened last time with the bug. The hand snapped the twig. Kagome’s eyes followed up from this pale hand to its owner’s handsome face. Amber orbs catching her own, were staring at her slightly narrowed with aggravation evident and a hint of distain in the mix of emotions that were woven in his eyes. Kagome gulped.


‘The Bitch has some nerve showing her face after what she has done.’ Flashes of the word that had came out of Naraku’s mouth filling Inu-yasha’s mind. Lifting his head to look upon her face he shoot out his hand so swiftly Kagome didn’t even see it, albeit she did hear it, but that did her no good since she had no time to pull it back.


His hand tightly grabbing around her wrist not caring if a bruise might appear, his seething anger and hatred taking over him completely; getting up to his feet with a quick jump he pushed her towards the God tree.


Her back slamming into the tree, a groan from pain escaping her bruised lips, closing her eyes in agony she slid down the tree’s trunk. She wasn’t able to reach the ground due to the tight grip the Hanyou still held on her wrist. Bark chips falling from her shoulders to the grown and leaves getting tangles in her raven hair from the tree.


Starring at him with confused sapphire eyes, she whispered “Why are you doing this?” before the Hanyou smashed her once more into the tree effectively knocking her head and her unconscious. Her words lost in the wind fluttering away with the leaves…

Hard amber eyes never leaving hers…
To be continued ….

----------------------------------------------------
Please review
And thanks Youkai Dreams for beta-reading my story @ 2 in the morning( I think she is crazy but hey she is good at what she does)