InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Ways to Kill Kikyo! ❯ Mistaked for a Demon and Slayed ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Welcome back! Sorry if that last chapter was discusting! I thought it was discusting myself! It was just in my plot to kill Kikyo! Well she's back this chapter so I can kill her again! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Disclaimer: I do not own InuYasha or Kikyo!

Mistaked as a Demon and Slayed!

Kikyo was walking around. Did her InuYasha find her attractive? He was half-demon after all and she was human. Maybe if she dressed up as a demon InuYasha would find her mega attacive! "PERFECT!" She says.

Later, she is at Naraku's castle. "NARAKU!" She yells, "I NEED TO DESCIZE MYSELF AS A DEMON! CAN YOU HELP?"

"Sure I can!" Says Naraku. He then takes out a cat demon cloke and puts it on her.

"What's with the cat cloke?" She asks. She thought Naraku wore baboon cloke.

"Well my cloke maker got mixed up and gave me a cat cloke instead of a baboon cloke." He says. He then pushes her out the door.

Back with the Inu-gang, they are setting up camp. "I need to go to the bathroom!" Yells Sango.

"THEN GO AND DON'T COMPLAIN ABOUT IT!" Yells InuYasha. Why did women always have to complain?

"ALRIGHT ALRIGHTY!" Yells Sango. She then storms off to the bushes.

In the bushes, Kikyo is sneaking up in her cat cloke. She the runs into Sango. Sango then spots her and thinks she's a demon. She quickly pulls out a poison gas ball and throws it at Kikyo. Kikyo then gets poisoned and falls over. Sango then pulls out her sword and slices Kikyo's head off! Sango then relizes it was just Kikyo.

"KIKYO!" She yells, "Oh well!" She then walks off.

The End of this chapter! Ways to Kill Kikyo, TBC…

LOL! THAT WASN'T DISCUSTING! THAT WAS MORE FUNNY! R+R this and my other fics! REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW!